rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

arm exercises, pain in fore arms?

sign of over training?

i recently tried to bump up to training arms twice a week and right away started getting really bad ache pains in my fore arms (like the bone, not muscular)....

anyone else have this? what is this symptomatic of? ive given them 3 days off now and they are fine again. its happened to me in the past and ended up having to take a month off but never really knew what was causing it? bad form? too much weight? over training?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Not overtraining - some moves just aggravate various tendons in your forearms. Straight bar curls are the worst.

Try hammer grip curls, try skull crushers behind your head instead of onto your forehead. This is what I have to do to avoid tendon pain - I also have to chinup with a natural or palms facing each other grip.

Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Not overtraining - some moves just aggravate various tendons in your forearms. Straight bar curls are the worst.

Try hammer grip curls, try skull crushers behind your head instead of onto your forehead. This is what I have to do to avoid tendon pain - I also have to chinup with a natural or palms facing each other grip.
    This. I got em bad when doing preachers.

rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rayr2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you may have just saved my life, cause i do straight bar curls and thats whats been killing them the most....SKs to forehead dont bother me at all, however the V bar push down slightly irritates it.

good to know its tendon though.

should i remove bicep on back day, and tricep on chest day, and move my arms to shoulder day? does anybody else do this?

Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000) Jack_Lupino is just really nice. (+1000)
    tendonitis.

i never get this because my forearms are my strongest link. (if only they looked the part heh)

they got that way from farmers walks and rock wall climbing. neither of which i do much at all these days but somehow the strength has stayed with me. (much like the force)
    "I'm Mr. Beast, the big bad Fenris wolf, I'm The-End-of-the-World-Man, wearing the flesh of fallen angels!" - Jack Lupino

"after the 3rd set he vomited, after the 4th set, he vomited really, really hard, I did not have him perform a 5th set" - Keith Wassung

jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpjammerson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It could be a sign of overtraining.

But, I get this all the time too, for specific excercises.

Preacher curl and reverse curls hurt like crazy.

Try avoiding the EZ curl bar and do some dumbbell excercises...should help
    lettuce turnip the beet

https://soundcloud.com/justin_p_22/savant-how-i-roll-remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6N3_KXKMYo

***Canadian Crew***

wimoS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ive been getting this pain recently too, good to hear its nothing serious. and like youve suggested ive moved to hammer grip curls and its really helped thanks

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3 videos, maybe can help?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_sMkg40o20
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv3T4UBhwik
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO9hq...h53Eg&index=17

Personally I love the little rubber bands for the extensors from ironmind.com, they also help me out
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/