lschamer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HRT Leg Day Question

So I just started the HRT solo program, and because I wanted to give it a shot ASAP, I started mid-week on my leg day. Can honestly say I've never had a more tiring and fulfilling leg workout. However, I notice that most of my muscle soreness the day after is in my glutes. I've never been sore here before, and am wondering if I may have been doing something wrong. I did all the exercises besides the hack squat, and substituted seated leg presses for those. I have crazy soreness in my glutes, but barely any soreness in my quads. Any ideas as to why this is? (I've always assumed soreness correlates with muscle growth, but I guess I could be wrong...).

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lschamer View Post
    So I just started the HRT solo program, and because I wanted to give it a shot ASAP, I started mid-week on my leg day. Can honestly say I've never had a more tiring and fulfilling leg workout. However, I notice that most of my muscle soreness the day after is in my glutes. I've never been sore here before, and am wondering if I may have been doing something wrong. I did all the exercises besides the hack squat, and substituted seated leg presses for those. I have crazy soreness in my glutes, but barely any soreness in my quads. Any ideas as to why this is? (I've always assumed soreness correlates with muscle growth, but I guess I could be wrong...).
    Leg presses use the glutes as well as your quads. Its a good thing man.
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html