Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trulyhuge1 View Post
    Wow....just....wow.
    The title has $200,000 or close to it for first prize and you all think it is going to be a damn hug fest? I bet Phil knew he was in for a dog fight and was pumped up like never before. Simple as that! I liked seeing some attitude from him.
    Lol'd at dog fight. Stomping and screaming around the stage doesn't make you're phyisque look better. He does it to excite the crowd.
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    Lol'd at dog fight. Stomping and screaming around the stage doesn't make you're phyisque look better. He does it to excite the crowd.
    And I said it made his physique look better??? He was pumped up...wanted to get a rile out of the crowd, etc. Not sure what your point is exactly?

BB.com Diamond Account oneshotGG's Avatar
    oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    does make for entertaining photoshops though, the faces i mean

anyone know far behind the line he was standing? 1 foot's length?

i wonder how much of an effect that has on the viewed size and the effect that would have on the lighting on him to the judges

edit: if anyone knows how far the judges sit from the bodybuilders i could probably calculate the difference
    Certified 9/10 aesthetics by RepWeekReviewer, the reviewer of the GOAT Dominoes pan pizza
    http://i.imgur.com/HaXPpGl.png

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by l2ambo View Post
    Arnold didn't do any of this.

Somebody is mad

trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by weltweitefurcht View Post

Somebody is mad
    They should have let those two go at it!

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by l2ambo View Post
    Arnold didn't do any of this.
    brb 1977, many also didn't train legs back then lol. the sport changes and attitudes/stage presence change like many sports/entertainment forms
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Somebody is mad
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wMkVAvk.gif[IMG]
    I'm so glad you made a gif of that. I remember watching the Olympia, and thinking that was some WWE style drama. LOL, Phil is quite the character. Now, I can cut him some slack, but back then it rubbed me the wrong way. I'm proud of the way Kai maintained his composure. He strikes me as a very patient man, at least when people are looking.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    I'm so glad you made a gif of that. I remember watching the Olympia, and thinking that was some WWE style drama. LOL, Phil is quite the character. Now, I can cut him some slack, but back then it rubbed me the wrong way. I'm proud of the way Kai maintained his composure. He strikes me as a very patient man, at least when people are looking.
    I never noticed Phil staring that aggressively at Kai, what happened before to cause that???

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanOsman View Post
    I never noticed Phil staring that aggressively at Kai, what happened before to cause that???
    That's a good question. Apparently, it had something to do with Hany telling Phil to be more aggressive, going into the finals. Or, maybe it was when Kai tried to provoke him?

Last edited by patbanya; 02-10-2013 at 04:52 PM.

DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100) DanOsman is not very well liked. (-100)
    That's a good question. Apparently, it had something to do with Haney telling him be more aggressive. I can't seem to find the moment when Kai provoked Phil, but I'm sure it's in there.

Got it, thanks Sir.
    I feel though that was an awkward way to improve aggressivity, meaning Kai could have also taken it personally instead he acted very nicely.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it had something to do with Hany telling Phil to be more aggressive, going into the finals.
    that's what it said in phil's article ("anatomy of victory") in the february 2013 MD issue. i might scan it sometime. was a pretty good read.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a good question. Apparently, it had something to do with Hany telling Phil to be more aggressive, going into the finals. Or, maybe it was when Kai tried to provoke him?
    You should have seen their first call out at the finals...Phil Heath showed arrogance at it's purest.

Originally Posted by DanOsman View Post
    Got it, thanks Sir.
    I feel though that was an awkward way to improve aggressivity, meaning Kai could have also taken it personally instead he acted very nicely.
    Yes, that's one way to look at it. When we have to nitpick, to the point of criticizing someone's conduct, that tells you just how close the competition was. The fact of the matter is, Phil doesn't really have any significant flaws, and that's the reason he won. Kai showed what he's capable of, and gave him a reason to be worried. But, in order to outshine the reigning Mr. Olympia, you have to eclipse him.

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    You should have seen their first call out at the finals...Phil Heath showed arrogance at it's purest.
    That's the problem with only competing once or twice a year. If you screw up, or behave out of character, it takes a while to redeem yourself. I think he felt less pressure to win, and tried to make amends at the Sheru Classic. I'm sure you remember the video of him and Kai on the bus in India. At least, that's a start! Everyone makes mistakes (I've lost count of mine), so I can't hold it against him.

Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    that's what it said in phil's article ("anatomy of victory") in the february 2013 MD issue. i might scan it sometime. was a pretty good read.
    Nice of you to mention, and very cool if you find the time to do that. I still have to rep you for the other scans you posted. Thanks!
    Last edited by patbanya; 02-10-2013 at 05:48 PM.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On the bus..even Kai was rolling eyes when he started to speak about Kai, he was relieved he won the O, so he didn't need to pull it off like at the O.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)

Somebody is mad

Somebody is alright! Mike and Phil!
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    On the bus..even Kai was rolling eyes when he started to speak about Kai, he was relieved he won the O, so he didn't need to pull it off like at the O.
    Yeah, the promoters and judges of the Sheru are more or less obligated to uphold the Olympia placings. I'm sure that's a huge relief for anyone going into it. Kai was a good sport when they talked about the Olympia. He knows what's up, and many of the fans side and sympathize with him.