N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Which gym to pick?

Wasn't sure where exactly to post and searched around and this might be best place I guess.

So at the moment I'm looking for new gym, there's one down the street, less than 5 minutes walk. Click "otvorite meni>galerija" for pics
    http://www.sportsartfitness.me/
    only problem is it's bit pricey and gonna be hard to fit it in my expenses...

Other option is my university gym. It's not used a lot so I can often work out alone, when next semester starts in february I have classes daily so I will be there, only problem is it's 10-15 min away by car and monthly fuel would probably cover large part of other gym price but I'll be going there anyway and I can wait 2 weeks for semester to start before I start lifting again. Other problem with it is it's not exactly well equipped, I'm not even sure it has free weights. Next time I go I'll probably take pics or pay close attention to all there is there.

So yeah, I'm gonna have classes from february (whole)may and will probably be there daily and fuel issue isn't a problem but equipment one hm, worth the price? Build my workout program around what's available?

I know for cardio they have only like 1 treadmill and elliptical iirc which is fine I guess but hm There is a bench press (not 100% sure if you can switch from incline to decline on it but i can do deadlifts, bench press and whatever else with that.
    Last edited by N_L; 01-18-2013 at 03:07 PM.

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Majority of gyms have a required 1 year membership. If you fail to pay you can get collections and then you owe a whole lot more..

You basically said " only problem is it's bit pricey and gonna be hard to fit it in my expenses... " if something is expensive and you can BARELY make the payment, don't do it. Never smart.

You other gym is in 2 weeks will be closer right/? you'll be living there, so why not just wait and do it? I used to work at a gym that only had dumb bells and a bench; .. you can find exercises with dumb bells to fit most your muscles... squatting is another story if you wanna squat a lot .

Save your money, wait 2 weeks, go to the gym there, maybe buy some weights for your apartment or whatever that the gym at your school don't have... lala.. done.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm also leaning more toward it, will go tomorrow to give it a thorough look, never paid too much attention.
    For closer one there's no need to pay for a year, it's much cheaper if you do so but it's still like 1 month's wage for that :|

Other gym at uni, which itself is 10 min away and where I go daily so yeah, when I start on 11th it's not gonna be an issue.

So yeah, think uni one is best choice unless some unforeseen problems come but we'll see. Will update tomorrow with pics of it.

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No reason to get financially situation for a gym. You can find things around the house to work out with.... Youtube. "Bar Brothers"....
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I say university gym. It's better than debt. Find out what they have. If it's not enough, figure out what you can afford and maybe you could workout at home.

Went to uni few days ago and took some pics so here's the album and tell me guys what do you think, if I can work with this. http://imgur.com/a/3lcX8
    I know the space is small but I realized there are more things there than I thought.

Also the guy that was working out, asked him if there were any people around, how's it going blabla and later on he told me I should do like 100 reps of light weight for starters, best plan

No dumbless tho :\

Uni starts on Monday, think I'll try to do starting strength program and see how it goes