Thread: Ripped by June.

Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Ripped by June.

what’s going on everyone. I’m 23, and 210lbs 6'2. I’m not sure about my body fat percentage with these online BF% tests it says 19.5-20% so whatever. I always wanted abs all my friends have them. girls are not an issue at all I just want that ripped physique. I started doing the insanity workout because my uncle gave it to me I’m on the first week. the workouts are intense. I’m eating clean. I usually only have carbs early in the day ex: oatmeal whole wheat toast... I’m not taking any supplements just protein. any ideas on guaranteeing my goal?
    supplements or anything.??

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should eat your carbs whenever you want, the most important thing is eating at a caloric deficit.

As far as supplements go, whey protein and a multi are a good place to start. Thermogenic fat burners are quite popular too, but don't work magic; the most important thing is that you stay disciplined, put in the hard work and eat at a deficit.

nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicklyne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AJL1 View Post
    You should eat your carbs whenever you want, the most important thing is eating at a caloric deficit.

As far as supplements go, whey protein and a multi are a good place to start. Thermogenic fat burners are quite popular too, but don't work magic; the most important thing is that you stay disciplined, put in the hard work and eat at a deficit.
    Agree with top part regarding the calorie deficit, but i would stay well clear of any form of fat burners as the only weight they burn is your wallet weight.

Stick with a deficit hitting your macros and you will see results.
    I REP BACK

Calories in vs Calories Out Bro
    IIFYM

NEBOSH

Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skeemzx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nicklyne View Post
    Agree with top part regarding the calorie deficit, but i would stay well clear of any form of fat burners as the only weight they burn is your wallet weight.

Stick with a deficit hitting your macros and you will see results.
    Thanks for the reply repped

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you should give us a picture of your current state. People who have been through the motions before can usually tell you how long it ought to take and at what rate you ought to lose weight. As a general guideline, try to lose about 1 lb per week while lifting 4 times per week in the gym and heavy emphasis on balancing out your body by hitting every muscle group equally. The weight loss itself comes from consuming the exact right amount of food, but the state of being 'ripped' requires a sound training regimen as well as adequate protein intake.

I did not mention supplements for a reason. I use none other than basic protein and creatine yet I went from quite chubby to my current condition with relative ease.

Originally Posted by AJL1 View Post

Thank for the reply repped

Originally Posted by kanis999 View Post
    I think you should give us a picture of your current state. People who have been through the motions before can usually tell you how long it ought to take and at what rate you ought to lose weight. As a general guideline, try to lose about 1 lb per week while lifting 4 times per week in the gym and heavy emphasis on balancing out your body by hitting every muscle group equally. The weight loss itself comes from consuming the exact right amount of food, but the state of being 'ripped' requires a sound training regimen as well as adequate protein intake.
    Will do when I get home tonight. Thanks