sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please help....is this a good stack for a CUTTING phase?

Hey soon enough im going to start on my cut, heres the stack im planning on having
    USP labs prime
    USP labs compound 20
    some sort of whey isolate (prob gold standard)
    Cellucore's Super HD
    raspberry ketones
    l-carnatine
    fish oils
    scivation BCAA's
    and as a pwo ill prob use whiteflood
    Hows that cutting stack look? anything you really think worth adding or taking away? I appreciate any advice thanks!

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy smokes, that is a lot of supplements I'm going to assume you've figured out all of your macros? Supplements won't do much if you don't have your diet where it needs to be. Your list looks pretty nice though. You could also look at Anabolic Halo. It has your protein, creatine, and BCAA's.
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethryanh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha well most of those i would be using normally, just adding in super hd, raspberry ketones, and l-carnine....and no im not so sure, ive really started eating very clean but havent had the chance to really count calories :/ at this time im just planning on eating very clean in fats and protein throughout all of this, lower my card intake to just postworkout, or also preworkout if i decide not to use a pwo that day and lower my overall caloric intake by a good feel of what ive become accustomed to at this point. this is my first real practice cut

and does it actually work well to use creatine with a fat burner during a cut?

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tracking your food intake is going to be worth more than all those magic pills and powders combined.

Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000) Kerune is just really nice. (+1000)
    What a waste of money.. sorry but we're just left to assume you buy these to get the "best results" from your cut. Would've expected the BCAAs if you wanna supplement it during a cut but it seems ur only adding extra "fat loss" supps, which
    for the most part are a waste of money. If you do wanna supplement to suppress appetite or something then look into the EC stack.

99.99% diet if you want good results.
    https://www.twitch.tv/kerune403

AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AJL1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are planning on buying all that crap, please don't.

I'm guessing you are somewhat new to this (first 6 months or so?) and trust me, I've been there too; I have looked at the supplements, I have read the advertising, I have been convinced that it is going to work magic for me and I have wasted my money on all kind of nonsense.

Buy some whey protein. If you think that a pwo is going to help you and you have the money then it might be worth investing in. But seriously, what you need to do is buy a heap of food you enjoy, consistently hit your macros and eat at a deficit.

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sethryanh View Post
    Hey soon enough im going to start on my cut, heres the stack im planning on having
    USP labs prime
    USP labs compound 20
    some sort of whey isolate (prob gold standard)
    Cellucore's Super HD
    raspberry ketones
    l-carnatine
    fish oils
    scivation BCAA's
    and as a pwo ill prob use whiteflood
    Hows that cutting stack look? anything you really think worth adding or taking away? I appreciate any advice thanks!
    Looks like you're pissing your money down the drain honestly. Keep the whey if it's convenient and the fish oil cause it never hurts. The rest is a waste.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JVRICHARDS View Post
    Looks like you're pissing your money down the drain honestly. Keep the whey if it's convenient and the fish oil cause it never hurts. The rest is a waste.
    Agree. Stop wasting your money on stupid products.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nail the fundamentals first; i.e tracking the macros and the cals in vs. out equation. This is key above 99.99% of those supplements.

If you really insist on supplementing, stick to the protein powder (whey & casein if you want to be fussy) and fish oil, just take the fish oil post workout (cause of the initial inflammatory response of taking).

Oh, and plenty of water

Good luck.
    -= If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail =-

"Don't be disappointed with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do."

Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myrddrael is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JVRICHARDS View Post
    This. There's no need for all of those supplements. Diet is all you need.

i use gold standard....fish oils...and im just testing out usp prime and compound 20 to see how effective they are...im not an idiot at any of this, ive been there thiniking that supplaments are a huge part of any bodybuilders cut or bulk and through trial and error ive come to relieze that they arent really anything..i just finished up cycling three weeks off of pwo and have slowly started using whiteflood being a lighter pwo, im not dependent of supplaments and for the longest time only used fishoils, gold standard, a carb supplament and occasionly creatine....just right now ive gotten a job at the vitaminshoppe actually dont have to worry about money right now and am interested in trying out a couple supplaments that could aid in a good cut, that mainly being
    Cellucore's Super HD
    raspberry ketones
    l-carnatine
    please dont patronize as some idiot that dosent understand what hes doing and think that supplaments r "the easy way out" good results are only from hard work

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i use gold standard....fish oils...and im just testing out usp prime and compound 20 to see how effective they are...im not an idiot at any of this, ive been there thiniking that supplaments are a huge part of any bodybuilders cut or bulk and through trial and error ive come to relieze that they arent really anything..i just finished up cycling three weeks off of pwo and have slowly started using whiteflood being a lighter pwo, im not dependent of supplaments and for the longest time only used fishoils, gold standard, a carb supplament and occasionly creatine....just right now ive gotten a job at the vitaminshoppe actually dont have to worry about money right now and am interested in trying out a couple supplaments that could aid in a good cut, that mainly being
    Cellucore's Super HD
    raspberry ketones
    l-carnatine
    please dont patronize as some idiot that dosent understand what hes doing and think that supplaments r "the easy way out" good results are only from hard work
    In terms of weight loss, results happen through diet. What are your calories and macros?

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can see how some of the previous posts may have come across that way, however I don't believe that is truly how they were intended, more likely it was just an attempt to save you from investing money and effort in to something that may not be entirely necessary at present for you; I think one of the truest sayings is that you can't out-train a bad diet, and this is regardless of supplements you may or may not be taking.
    -= If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail =-

"Don't be disappointed with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do."

Originally Posted by FoxBlossom View Post
    I think one of the truest sayings is that you can't out-train a bad diet
    i like that quote, but seems like ct fletcher proved it wrong haha

i like that quote, but seems like ct fletcher proved it wrong haha
    Why was his diet bad?

he ate 4big macs, 4large fries, 2shakes and 2apple pies at mcdonalds everyday for 20years sooo yeah haha

He must have just had a really high maintenance. It's not that bad.

so im just counting calories and today was my first test day, i ate very clean throughout the entire day and it ended up being 2060calories, 25g fat, 235 carbs, and 180g protein ending up being aprox 6%fat/53%carbs/41%protein, i think where i went wrong with the carbs was the 86g that came from the white rice, otherwise whats ur opinion on that for being 185 on bulk?

so im just counting calories and today was my first test day, i ate very clean throughout the entire day and it ended up being 2060calories, 25g fat, 235 carbs, and 180g protein ending up being aprox 6%fat/53%carbs/41%protein, i think where i went wrong with the carbs was the 86g that came from the white rice, otherwise whats ur opinion on that for being 185 on bulk?
    I think CT Fletcher's diet was better, he wasn't deficient in dietary fat.

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    He must have just had a really high maintenance. It's not that bad.
    Was thinking exactly this.

As for the topic, the only supplements you really need is whey protein, fish oil, vitamin d3, and a multivitamin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KufDQGaXHw