robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Old school Roman Chair

I was looking at old bodybuilding magazines and noticed the old version of the Roman Chair Sit up bench that Weider use to sell. You sit on it and your feet are positioned at the bottom instead of at parrallel level like modern day roman chairs. Anyway I really one buy one but I can't find any on the Web. Does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks.

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you talking about a 45 degree Roman Chair? There are a lot of those around. I believe that Powertec makes one that is pretty popular. If you are talking about something else, you may have to post a link so we know what you are looking for.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by robert124 View Post
    I was looking at old bodybuilding magazines and noticed the old version of the Roman Chair Sit up bench that Weider use to sell. You sit on it and your feet are positioned at the bottom instead of at parrallel level like modern day roman chairs. Anyway I really one buy one but I can't find any on the Web. Does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks.
    Might just take a picture of one to your local welder. If it is the style I am thinking of, which has you standing with feet flat on the ground and just sitting pretty much straight down, there is not much to it than the calf pad and a few pieces of angle iron. Good luck!

robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good idea

Originally Posted by ffrink View Post
    Might just take a picture of one to your local welder. If it is the style I am thinking of, which has you standing with feet flat on the ground and just sitting pretty much straight down, there is not much to it than the calf pad and a few pieces of angle iron. Good luck!
    Yes that is a good idea. There is a guy who can build pretty much anything. It's prob going to cost a bit but I at least can get an idea.

ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by robert124 View Post
    Yes that is a good idea. There is a guy who can build pretty much anything. It's prob going to cost a bit but I at least can get an idea.
    Take him a picture and maybe even see if you can find someone on here who has one, so you can get the measurements. Even if costs a bit, you will have a unique piece. Always give a little extra character to the gym.

Nice for the gym

Originally Posted by ffrink View Post
    Take him a picture and maybe even see if you can find someone on here who has one, so you can get the measurements. Even if costs a bit, you will have a unique piece. Always give a little extra character to the gym.
    Yes I have purchased some old equipment on kijiji. It seems like they made some heavy duty pieces back then. This would definetly be unique. I'm surprised that no one sells this design. I guess the new hyper extensions are improved versions of the old.