Trapz93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Oils and fats ???

I get most of my fats from coconut oil and I feel like that's to much? Usually have about 4-5 tbsp a day . Is that to much??

Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Trapz93 View Post
    I get most of my fats from coconut oil and I feel like that's to much? Usually have about 4-5 tbsp a day . Is that to much??
    You doctor will most likely tell you that eating saturated fat puts you at risk for elevated cholesterol (either total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol or the really dangerous rare purple-spotted cholesterol).
    This he will tell you put you at risk for heart disease.

This is not so!
    You body loves fat and especially coconut oil is great as it supports immediate production of ketone fuels.

xxx.high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.dk/search/label/Cholesterol%20and%20heart%20attack%20survival

Trapz93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shenpen View Post
    You doctor will most likely tell you that eating saturated fat puts you at risk for elevated cholesterol (either total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol or the really dangerous rare purple-spotted cholesterol).
    This he will tell you put you at risk for heart disease.

This is not so!
    You body loves fat and especially coconut oil is great as it supports immediate production of ketone fuels.

xxx.high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.dk/search/label/Cholesterol%20and%20heart%20attack%20survival
    Alright was just making sure cuz it seemed like I was getting most of my fats from coconut oil only .

Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silvance1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Coconut oil is probably one of the healthiest fat sources you can get for a decent price. I'd argue that it's not as healthy as good quality animal fat, but that's just me. I'd try to add some olive oil into your diet to get more of a mixture of fats, but just coconut oil will be fine.