jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Water Intoxication

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedic.../overhydration

I'm drinking about 4-5 bottles of water a day and I'm 14 am I at risk?

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How many ounces are in one of your bottles?

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. Unless your bottles are a gallon
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." Socrates

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, overhydration is possible. I doubt your drinking gallons.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you currently pledging a frat?
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jakesyl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im not pledging fat, actually I have no idea what the term means. and the bottles are 16.9 OZ, oh looked up it comes out to a little less than a gallon, still for being 5' 3" is that too much?

ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm drinking about 4-5 bottles of water a day and I'm 14 am I at risk?[/QUOTE]

I drink nearly 2 gallons a day. Your body gets used to the amount you drink. Clear pee is the way to be.

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ImZander View Post
    I'm drinking about 4-5 bottles of water a day and I'm 14 am I at risk?
    I drink nearly 2 gallons a day. Your body gets used to the amount you drink. Clear pee is the way to be.[/QUOTE]

No. Youll kill your kidneys in time.
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ImZander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DiabeticLifter View Post
    I drink nearly 2 gallons a day. Your body gets used to the amount you drink. Clear pee is the way to be.
    No. Youll kill your kidneys in time.[/QUOTE]

I pee all the time, were talking every 20-30 mins. I don't see how its gonna effect my kidneys.

DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. Youll kill your kidneys in time.
    I pee all the time, were talking every 20-30 mins. I don't see how its gonna effect my kidneys.[/QUOTE]

Sigh. Go ahead know-it-all, it's your life. I think Ive looked into kidney damage a little more than you.
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

Originally Posted by DiabeticLifter View Post
    I pee all the time, were talking every 20-30 mins. I don't see how its gonna effect my kidneys.
    Sigh. Go ahead know-it-all, it's your life. I think Ive looked into kidney damage a little more than you.[/QUOTE]

I'm not questioning your kidney knowledge. Appreciate lookin out though

Sigh. Go ahead know-it-all, it's your life. I think Ive looked into kidney damage a little more than you.
    I'm not questioning your kidney knowledge. Appreciate lookin out though[/QUOTE]

No worries. Kidney failure is no joke, just looking out for everyone