Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)

Hm?

I have several "wife beaters", but I don't wear them out in public anymore only in the gym.
    I was standing on a street corner going to gym one day and a arrogant cop stopped and asked me was I selling "CRACK"???!! I thought it's time to , "THUMP AND LOAD"?!
    That wife beater would have become a cop beater! Most of them over-step their duties.

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Get "Rio", Copacabana, Las Vegas, or I'm going going back to that Reno brothel put on your shirt! I have two so far going to get several others.

nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let me preface this by saying I work out in my home gym and usually alone. That said, I often sport just an athletic supporter...it's just the way I roll.

Ha Ha Ha!?

Originally Posted by lunchbreak View Post
    Wear them more in the summer, no AC at my gym. Nothing to do with fashion, all my gym clothes are ancient and falling apart or cost a fiver from the discount store.
    So you have things from the '80s also!? I can't seem get rid of them. I actually get respect when I wear those old clothes.
    My weight belt which I bought in North Carolina is older than the gym! LOL

lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Taichichuan View Post
    So you have things from the '80s also!? I can't seem get rid of them. I actually get respect when I wear those old clothes.
    My weight belt which I bought in North Carolina is older than the gym! LOL
    Not '80s, as I was still a growing teen back then but I certainly still wear stuff from the mid '90s. If I had a wife I'm sure she would despair. I just don't understand the need to replace casual clothes unless they stop working and I'm not going to spend lots of money on things I'm just going to sweat in for a couple of hours then chuck into the wash.

jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Beaters

I like to wear them but I've been scolded by my wife to not wear undergarments in public. I don't care, I go to train and I like to see the goods in action.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/over-40-amateur-of-the-week-iron-workhorse.html

No free lunch here, you wanna dance, you gotta pay the band!

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like wearing them. Makes having to match everything that much easier.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so yeaaaaa....this was me in the gym yesterday...ran a mile knocking some time off and the gym had to be at least 80 degree's so took off my t-shirt and just had the wife beater on and did some bicep curls. I have to admit, I liked what I was seeing in the gym. May have to do that more often
    Dave

jrlvnv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nothing says "I'm a douche" more than a wife beater

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wear whatever the hell you like. Just hit the gym and work out! You've got 'sticks' for arms and legs...not for long! Just who gives a (%*^?
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KneehighSocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Black tank/t shirt > wife beater

bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigt405 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't, but one of my training partners wears one everyday rain, sleet or snow!
    Truth is heavy, so few men carry it.

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just so I'm clear - does Wife Beater only refer to white tank-tops that one would wear under another shirt... or is it for ALL tank tops?
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I'm confused because so many people here seem to think there is something controversial about wearing a singlet/tank top when working out. I can't imagine wearing anything else unless it's freezing cold.

thundervega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Wear what you want as long as you are taking the gym serious then its all good.
    hahaha just make it sure it is fit.

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah I was specifically talking about those wife beaters that are white with the ribbed texture. Those are made as under shirts which is why its odd to see them anywhere but damnit if they don't fit nicely when you want to show off your work
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

I still wear the shirts and few others wear them also in the gym. "Wife beater'? Married or not married. I was wearing a black "wife beater" one night going into a bar where upon a guy was getting quite physical with his female companion. Everyone else seemed to be absorbed with their own situations rather than to see a man slapping and grabbing a woman by the neck! I walked towards them and asked the guy, "Hey, you want to do that to me"? He scurried out of the bar!!! I took the lady home. That "wife beater" came in very handy that night! lol
    Actually it's good to be big!!! lol

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's just a tank top. I wear a tank top in the gym to see if my physique is developing according to plan. I wear mid-thigh shorts for the same reason. Bodybuilding is not just about being cut. Symmetry is important too. That requires proper weight training and as eye to spot your lagging muscle groups. That's hard to do if you keep your body totally covered. I take advantage of the gym mirrors and lighting.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Taichichuan View Post
    I still wear the shirts and few others wear them also in the gym. "Wife beater'? Married or not married. I was wearing a black "wife beater" one night going into a bar where upon a guy was getting quite physical with his female companion. Everyone else seemed to be absorbed with their own situations rather than to see a man slapping and grabbing a woman by the neck! I walked towards them and asked the guy, "Hey, you want to do that to me"? He scurried out of the bar!!! I took the lady home. That "wife beater" came in very handy that night! lol
    Actually it's good to be big!!! lol
    wait.. "I took the lady home" could be interpreted in 2 different ways, lol. Which was it?
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lensperson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    ...Symmetry is important too. That requires proper weight training and as eye to spot your lagging muscle groups. That's hard to do if you keep your body totally covered. I take advantage of the gym mirrors and lighting...
    totally agree with using mirrors... and good sculpting illumination... they are excellent tools, just like machines, this allows refinement...

btw, fashion is social commentary... you are indeed able to create a persona via attire, albeit there is a thin perilous gray area between fashion and costume... crossing into costume one trade their actual identity for an alien persona... there are compelling reason "actors" wear costume... gets down to identity... ponder this while you choose your attire...

all the best on your journey...

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nebraskaheat View Post
    yeah I was specifically talking about those wife beaters that are white with the ribbed texture. Those are made as under shirts which is why its odd to see them anywhere but damnit if they don't fit nicely when you want to show off your work
    I never wear those anywhere, don't own any either. I call sleeveless shirts "tank tops".
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should have to earn the right to wear a beater.
    A skinny noodle arm envelope upper body IMO looks ridiculous in a beater.
    Get a little muscle first or do it in the privacy of your own home.
    On the other hand the "Weider embarrassment principle" in the gym may make you work harder than you normally would without one on.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who oversees the overseers?

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ lmao

Perfect!
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MEDPILOT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    <---- big fan of the wife beater

iamhewhois has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamhewhois has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iamhewhois has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    isnt this just a vest?
    starts again from 01-10-12

SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteveR40 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nightsoiler View Post
    Let me preface this by saying I work out in my home gym and usually alone. That said, I often sport just an athletic supporter...it's just the way I roll.
    Hence the reason you call yourself the Nightsoiler?
    We all have our good days and our bad ones. What separates us is those who can turn a bad day into a good one...

When your not training or running just know no matter what some place someone is doing one more set or one more mile. Stay motivated!!!

Journal = SteveR40's official journey. Round 3
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149914383