Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up Lost weight DURING bulk. Wtf?

Bulking macros
    200g pro
    350g carbs
    70g fat. =2800kcal

Iv been weighing myself every Friday morning since starting my bulk, this coming Friday will be week 5 into it, but on week 4 I lost 2lbs?? Weight log below... 4th of January was the starting weight and I firgot to add the weight on the 11th... Is the reason for the weight loss something stupid like water weight? Iv upped calories but just curious to what the fluctuation would of been due too??

4th jan- 167lb
    18th-170
    25th jan-172
    1st feb-170
    You gonna eat that?

Rep back 5k+
    ....I sometimes lie too

Josef Rakich > Zyzz

Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Blenkiron is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Strongbump
    You gonna eat that?

Rep back 5k+
    ....I sometimes lie too

Josef Rakich > Zyzz

miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000) miniking96 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Weight fluctuations are normal brah, carbed up vs depleted glycogen store, wheher you chit recently, sodium intake all play factors in weight
    1k+ all day. Just write repback.

Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148052313&p=946754993#post946754993

Feel free to check it out and comment on it.

Thanks mate, repped!
    You gonna eat that?

Rep back 5k+
    ....I sometimes lie too

Josef Rakich > Zyzz

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Adding about 3lbs a month is right where you want to be.
    www.grazethesky.com

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weight gain and loss is linear over long term by looking at data (weeks to months) if your math and calorie counting is correct, however is not linear for short term data (days and weeks).
    Keep eating enough until you start to make no progress on lifts unless its a recovery issue, you will see that you likely have to increase cals frequently as the weeks roll on.
    Take the data from weigh ins over the course of three weeks, three is enough time to see a trend on the scale as to what is happening, two is not enough.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did an experiment once where I weighed myself at least 3x a day for a good amount of time, and at one point I gained and lost almost 10 lbs in 2-3 days. If you're definitely eating enough, then it's just water/food weight fluctuations.
    Formerly 280 lbs - July 2011