Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaKaiser View Post
    Heres a full proof plan Sammy.
    Works every time. (For getting your jam roll anyway)

1) Get in good shape. You got that covered.
    2) Be at least half good looking
    3) Dress well in clothes that accentuate your physique.
    4) Go to club.
    5) Approach a group of drunk chicks.

Job done.
    ty lol, I may be like 22 b4 that happens tho
    Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    Ignoring them completely does work. It's always been my method. Then when we talk I say the most upfront outlandish *@&# and they love it. I remember one time I started talking to this girl over texts about sex and she's getting all defensive like she doesn't wanna talk about it so I'm like wut are u a virgin?!?! what's wrong with talking about sex? instantly does a 180 and says she's only ever had sex with one other dude. So I act all enthusiastic about how she's new to sex and tell her we should be (*@# buddies and she somehow bought it. Pick her up one night at 3AM and drive to nearby parking lot, get er done then drop her off. She's all awkward getting out of the car so I'm like "don't worry, we're **** buddies no need to kiss me goodbye." Girls are messed they just need a dude to tell them what to do lol.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    Ignoring them completely does work. It's always been my method. Then when we talk I say the most upfront outlandish *@&# and they love it. I remember one time I started talking to this girl over texts about sex and she's getting all defensive like she doesn't wanna talk about it so I'm like wut are u a virgin?!?! what's wrong with talking about sex? instantly does a 180 and says she's only ever had sex with one other dude. So I act all enthusiastic about how she's new to sex and tell her we should be (*@# buddies and she somehow bought it. Pick her up one night at 3AM and drive to nearby parking lot, get er done then drop her off. She's all awkward getting out of the car so I'm like "don't worry, we're **** buddies no need to kiss me goodbye." Girls are messed they just need a dude to tell them what to do lol.
    This works on emotionally insecure girls.... not mature, confident women. They type of guy who goes after him has issues of his own.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    let me tell you a short story that happened back in high school. i was very poor and lazy back then. one day i showed up to school commando style (no underwear) with some huge jeans that didn't fit. there was this guy who always used to pick on me and he was in my gym class. well all day i was pulling up my pants 'cause like i told you they didn't fit. i'm guessing my bully noticed that in gym and decide to pants me about five minutes before gym was over when every one (including me) was by the door to leave. it was in a word: embarrassing. everyone saw everthing from my waist down. it was the most embarrassing moment of my life. there is a saying that once you have ruined your reputation you're free to do what ever you want. from that point on i haven't cared about what people think (to an extent, i.e respect toward others) and shame and embarrassment doesn't exist in my life. once you stop caring about what people think (like i said to an extent, i.e respect toward others) life is so much easier; including talking to girls.
    I'm sorry you had to go through that because someone was too insecure to deal with their own problems. Glad you were strong enough to turn it into a positive! Good for you.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    I'm sorry you had to go through that because someone was too insecure to deal with their own problems. Glad you were strong enough to turn it into a positive! Good for you.
    thanks but it's nothing now. i actually get a good laugh out of it thinking back to the girls faces lol. priceless.
    Last edited by Ajthemeso; 02-07-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000) 2scoopsgethuge is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont know about all that but hhhhnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    Yes.
    Bro, I only picked 1 of the 5 fights to go the way they did. Bring on 158
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL at the dude in the background at 5:55-6:10 ! Trying so hard not to stare but then does.
    Fall in love with the struggle.

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    This works on emotionally insecure girls.... not mature, confident women. They type of guy who goes after him has issues of his own.
    I don't even know the girl and wasn't trying to date her. Otherwise I'd be with a mature, confident woman. The girl was hnnnnng though so I had to get my hnnnnnng on.

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chuwey View Post
    LOL at the dude in the background at 5:55-6:10 ! Trying so hard not to stare but then does.
    Her trainer?