Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good Morning..
    AAHHH you ladies always make me feel better

Well today is a new day and thankfully the sun will be out today. I got up and ran 4.41 miles this morning and it even felt good.

Hope you all have a great day..
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good morning, Vanessa
    I'm glad that you will have a sunny day. I am happy that I will get a break from rain today also. It was just gloomy and raining all day yesterday and I didn't want to exercise at all. I couldn't believe you ran in rain yesterday. And ran already this morning, YOU GO GIRL!!!
    About the mood, I purchased SAM-e for my joint pain last month. (SAM-e is for mood enhance & join pain, it claims.) But felt it didn't help my pain at all. I didn't take more than 2 weeks then so, I cannot tell the whole effect but I think it helped for my mood. I would be very grumpy and irritated due to PMS and while I was taking it, I wasn't now I'm thinking about it. I will take that again since I already bought and see how well it really works. OR you and I could move to sunny(all year long) place :-)

Enjoy the sunshine!!!

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sunshine!!!!

Here's an annoyingly peppy song to get you going!

Way to go on your run! I am so not a runner.

^^^^Me at the idea of running^^^^

Have a great day!!! Give Lilly a little tummy rub for me!
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL..
    Red you always keep my laughing

Well today is a suck day and i knew that from the moment i got up. Here is a little known fact that most people don't know about me. As you all know when i was younger my mother was abusive and needless to say did not take me to the doctor or dentist very much..as a result i know have had to have a lot of work done on my mouth. Implants on most of my lower teeth. So i am going in today for another check up. Thanks mom. I am just thankful Steve has great insurance with his company. My daughter has wonderful teeth thankfully that is one thing her dad gave her..that and lovely eyes. I have always made sure she has had her checkups. I feel so bad when i hear of people that can't afford basic care. In a country like ours everyone should be able to go to the doctor. They did a free dental clinic in Charlotte a few months ago and they showed people lining up the night before to get in that morning because they could only see a certain number of people. It looked like the line in front of the Apple store. This breaks my heart but i will stop my rant before i get all political i try not to do that..it's a good way to lose friends. I tend to be a bit liberal and living in the south that is not a good things sometimes...lol

So on with the rest of today. So i got up and did a full body/core workout.went to Walmart and now i have to wait until 1:30 for my appointment. I really try to get the early morning ones because you know i hate to wait..

Well it's time to take Lilly for her walk..thanks again for being such great friends and checking in on me..
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hate going to the dentist. I'm such a wienie when it comes to shots in the mouth. So sorry you have to go through this. Do you do the gas? I've never done that, scares me.

Lilly is so adorable. I love seeing her picture. Just want to give her smooches for the pooches! I'm hoping we can go out again with the dogs when we get home. It's nice that it's staying lighter longer already. March 10th is daylight savings time!! Seems early this year, but Easter is early too (my birthday as well).
    Julia

Good Morning..
    Well i lived through the dentist and yes Julia i get the whole nine yards when i go...lol. They even put the numbing gel on my gums before the shots..
    Wow i didn't know daylight saving was so soon now i am happy. I really wish they would just leave the time alone. I hate all this needless back and forth.

Well plans for today..lets see...my mouth was hurting a bit this morning so no running. The last thing you want to do when your mouth hurts is run outside and suck in 28* temp. So i will do one of my classes and some yoga.

Plan on going to Lowes this weekend and look at some paint colors for Brittanys old room. She and her boyfriend are moving in together in August( they will marry in the August of the next year after her school is finished) I can't tell you how happy i am that she found someone so sweet. It took me two marriages. Thankfully she learned from my mistakes.

So when she takes all her stuff from that room i will repaint it put down some new flooring and make that my workout /computer room because i like the lighting in there better in the mornings. Besides Lowes has all the spring gardening things out now and it makes me feel good just going in and seeing the flowers
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like you had a great day in the end! I once had the gas, and it was awesome! Though, it made me very sick afterwards. My friend was going to have it, and I warned her that she may potentially get sick a few hours later. She later called me thanking me for warning her, because when it happened to her, she knew it was normal and didn't panic.

How's Lilly doing? You'll have to post a pic or two of her. She's adorable in your avatar!

OMG i have to tell you i love the laughing gas. If you could buy it i would. I remember about ten years ago someone was breaking into a dentist office a few miles down the road and taking the canisters. I was thinking i don't know too much about that but i would think there is some kind of art to how you give that to someone.

Here is an update for you. As you know this year so far has been a little rocky for me..Muffin death..i have a few on going issues with my family that i have cut off contact with..news flash just because you don't want to have contact does not stop them from trying..Steve's brother who at first had liver cancer they got rid of that then while he was recovering had a stroke. He has been in the hospital for almost two months and things are still touch and go.

So with all this going on needless to say my diet has not been that great. I am happy that i do workout ..to me that makes all the difference in my mental health. I have not stepped on the scale in awhile but the last time i did i was at about 146. Well this morning i figured well why not. I was surprised to be 140. Maybe not obsessing so much has helped. I eat when i am hungry..i eat what i want to eat not what i think i should eat and i have been feeling better.
    I am focusing more on how i feel and doing lighter weights,cardio and yoga. I have also been taking my supplements,vitamins i think that helps too ..
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Lilly Pics

Here are a few i need to put the ones from my phone on the computer
    Attached Images
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Good Morning..

Lets see well yesterday i did a total body weight/cardio workout and a 20 minute core workout with my Bosu.
    I do love Fitnessglo.com It has really helped keep me on track with my workouts. I enjoy the trainers and the classes.
    I tried Daily Burn but the trainers on that site were to hip i guess the word would be or maybe just trying to hard to seem like the cool workout site. I am old and don't need all that flash...lol

If you are interested i always post the workouts i do on my ******** page. If you want you can friend me i am very boring just workouts and puppy stuff and my garden pictures. It's under Vanessa Rainey Sellers
    https://www.********.com/vanessa1166

Today will be yoga and another workout from Fitnessglo. Tomorrow will be running outside if the weather holds out.

Hope you all have a nice weekend
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love the little doggie jacket haha. Sorry family stuff and whatnot is still going on - eat well, rest well, and live healthy, you'll be good.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Good Morning..
    Lord what a long weekend. Steve poor guy ate something that made him ill so he was in the bed all Saturday and most of Sunday. He is better today which is good because he had to make a business trip.

This morning i was up at 4:30 and it was 19* i was going to go running but i have been so cold lately i just could not take the thought of stepping outside. So i did a 45 minute bootcamp on Fitnessglo. I think i am in one of my running slumps. Oh well i just do what i feel now..it feels better that way..
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Good morning! At least you're moving! I checked out that link to the fitnessglo, and I would go bonkers. All of those lunges! Whew!

Lilly has THE most adorable face! She's so cute. I would totally buy an expensive tote for her to ride around in...

Who am I? And what have I done with Amazon Red????

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Vanessa! Lookie .... I ventured out of my CP and found .... You!!! In and sub'd

Have a great week!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Good morning! At least you're moving! I checked out that link to the fitnessglo, and I would go bonkers. All of those lunges! Whew!

Lilly has THE most adorable face! She's so cute. I would totally buy an expensive tote for her to ride around in...

Who am I? And what have I done with Amazon Red????
    Yeah girl those lunges really get you. Ouch
    I use to be bad ass a few years back. I had a squat rack and lifted heavy but then i messed up my shoulder and all in all kind of lost the heavy lifting mojo. I love that you post video's in your journal..i should post me lifting my 5-12 pound weights..and my 8 and 10 pound kettle bell. I could get really wild and do my foam roller on the floor..yeah it's porn time here..ha ha

It's ok i know you all still love me. It's like i said in your journal i think it's the main reason i love this forum so much it's people of all levels..you don't have to be Billy Bad Ass lifter to journal here. I have been on a few sites that if you don't lift like on the funny Planet Fitness ads they don't want you one there..

Lord i am rambling and i have not even had my first vodka tonic..lol

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Hi Vanessa! Lookie .... I ventured out of my CP and found .... You!!! In and sub'd

Have a great week!
    Yeah we are a couple of wild ones .. Thanks for stopping by..i need to go journal hopping now. I spent my morning watching the shows from the past week i DVRed. My morning was Walking Dead,The Following and Justified..Lord i love me some Rayland..OUCH
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never knew about the shoulder, jeez there are so many people who have had bad shoulder incidents. Not sure if it's still a major hinderance even in day to day life (mine was for a lonnng time) but feel free to say hey if you're looking for any rehab stuff to do for it, many of those exercises can work wonders for an injury like that if you keep up with them.

Lulz at the foam roller. I do that all the time in the kitchen when I'm cooking srs. The pets look at me like I'm having a seizure or something.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    19*?, I wouldn't go out either! Burrrrr. I'd snuggle up on the couch with Lilly.

I'm glad you are comfortable here. We all are at different levels and all have different goals. My big saying now is (when someone asks about my dieting), "I am eating to support my goals"! Sometimes that may be over maintenance and sometimes under. Just depends on the current goal.
    Julia

But...but...I love the gym commercials. I just don't like going to the gym. IN for the foam roller videos - from both you AND Ham! I will post one for you. Promise.
    Last edited by Redfizz; 03-04-2013 at 03:38 PM.

LOL..Don't get me wrong those are my fave commercials. I love the one with the women in the locker room saying your so hot..ha ha

Yeah the shoulder thing sucks. I have to be careful. I really hate that i can't lift the way i use too. It does impact everything you do

Don't tempt me. Steve just bought a tripod for his iPhone to tape his woodturning video's for his YouTube channel. Yeah he is such a geek..if i was not so shy i would post some foam roller porn..ha ha

I like what you said Julia about you are eating to support your goals. I know sooner or later i will get back into everything again. I just hit this funk after Muffin died and then all this other family drama. My weight is the same so i am happy i have not gained i just keep up with my workouts and i tend to stay in the same weight range so it's like they say..diet is everything because when i am on plan i do lose but i know right now my head is not in it..so i will wait it out and continue to come here and chat with my buddies
    Last edited by vanessa40; 03-04-2013 at 03:51 PM. Reason: i use the word really to much.. Really i do :)
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Good Morning..

Ok i woke up feeling like maybe i am ready to start again. I will log my meals and try to get myself back on track. It has been a hard six weeks but it's time to move on. I need to stop let my emotions rule everything i do. Boy that is easier said than done but i will try
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

((((Vanessa))))

Lilly has the most awesome momma ever! Here, I found a bag for her to ride around in:

It's a $23k Hermes bag on clearance at Modnique.com for only $8,999. Only the best for that little one!

So what are you going to work out today?

LOL
    You think like my daughter. She has very high end taste. I told her it's a good thing her boyfriend and his family have money..ha ha

I do love the bag though..she is so active i doubt she would even stay in it ..

So today i think i have finally have got my head right. I took me six weeks to get over as much as you can losing Muffin. I know she was just a dog but she was a big part of my life and even though i have Lilly now and i love her it will never be the same. See i have never had anyone i love die. Because of my upbringing i was never close to any of my extended family..grandparents,aunts,ect so when any of then passed it was like a stranger because i would only see them maybe two times a year. It's sad to me the connections i know i have missed but it is to late now and would not even know where to start.

So that being said i woke up today and decided today was the day to move forward. I have a little over two months before my Zombie Run which is on May 19 so i really need to get moving on my weight loss. So i am back on track trying to figure out my calorie intake ect. which you all know is my big downfall. I know i undereat at 1200 calories and i struggle with going back to Weight Watchers since that is the only time i ever lost down to my goal weight..

See how messed up my head is..welcome to my crazy world..ha ha..

Today's Workout

Morning Run
    5.41 miles
    Time-1:00~ i did stop once and stretch
    Calories Burned 603

Yoga~20 minutes after run
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Min125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    decided today was the day to move forward.
    WOOHOO, I am so happy for you. God bless!
    2018 Oct/Nov/Dec Fat Loss and Motivation
    Start Wt: 152.8 lbs (Sep 29)
    Goal weight 136 lbs (Dec 28)

Wk 1: 152.8 (Oct 5), Wk 2: 148.6 (Oct 12), Wk 3: 152.2 (Oct 19), Wk 4: 152.2 (Oct 26)
    Wk 5: 150.4 (Nov 2), Wk 6: 158.8 (Nov 9), Wk 7: 152.8 (Nov 16) , Week 8: (Nov 23)
    Wk 9: (Nov 30), Wk 10: (Dec 7), Wk 11: (Dec 14), Week 12: (Dec 21)
    Wk 13: (Dec 28)

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yay Vanessa!!! One day at a time ... We're all here for you!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Good Afternoon
    Boy i am late getting here today. It's been a busy day. i went running this morning for 4.63 miles and then came in and weighed myself. I was ready for the worst but even after everything i am at 141.4. I thought i might be as high as 146 so that made me happy.

Today was grocery day so in my usual fashion i was there at 7am. Yeah just me and the old people at Walmart. Then off to my 8am dental recheck then off to church or as everyone else calls it Target . I also hit up the bookstore. I wanted to get this book called Body Sculpting with Kettlebells for Women. Time to try something new...

I am trying to ween myself off the hot chocolate and cocoa so i went on the Teavana site to look for some dessert teas
    I found three that looked yummy
    Morning Mate R Tea ,Matevana R Tea,CocoCaramel Sea Salt R Tea
    Here is the site
    http://www.teavana.com

They all have chocolate in them somewhere. I also got some german rock sugar. I have never tried that before...

Tomorrow i'll be out on the hunt for some new running shoes. I think the last time i bought some was about the beginning of November so it's about time. I can always tell because my right foot starts hurting. I need to track my miles when i buy a new pair.

So that has been my day. I am also thankful that even though it is windy as heck the sun is shinning and no bad weather here. I don't think i could take anymore snow or rain...enough i am ready for spring...
    Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Oh Vanessa, I totally understand the love of a dog. Never to be underestimated! They truly give unconditional love so it is extremely hard to deal with their passing. It's ok to grieve for them.

Tea is my saving grace while in fat loss mode! Being wholesale tea distributors, we have some great one. Mighty Leaf & China Mist. I love Green tea tropical and we have this chocolate mint one that is so good. Just has a chocolate essence so it kind of satisfy's that craving (not like a piece of chocolate cake would, but hey, I'm competing!).

I woke up to snow this morning (not a lot, but still...)! WTH! It was 60 degrees yesterday. Supposed to stay this way until Friday. Grrrrrrr
    Julia

Daily Journal
    Food Journal
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Omg, Vanessa! I was joking with honey today and asked him if my brushing my teeth counts as foreplay. I was being facetious ofcourse. How funny!

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    hi V
    how are you
    how is your daughter? your hubby?
    I see you are running still I am not surprised.
    once a runner always a runner
    wish I could run but too big and bulky for that.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    hi V
    how are you
    how is your daughter? your hubby?
    I see you are running still I am not surprised.
    once a runner always a runner
    wish I could run but too big and bulky for that.