Kataboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is Pangas Fish safe ?

Pangasius hypophthalmus import from Vietnam Someone told me it no self to eat but you know it rich of protein.

And when I google it I found this
    w w w . dietmindspirit.org/2008/01/30/why-you-shouldnt-eat-this-fish-pangas-pangasius-vietnamese-river-cobbler-white-catfish-gray-sole/

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks safe

In 2011, Pangasius was sixth in the National Fisheries Institute’s “Top Ten” list of the most consumed seafood in the United States.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangasius_fish
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tuh888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But I haven't seen the nutrition value of this fish yet
    ++ Positive Crew ++

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    the fish itself is perfectly safe... however, if the fish company farming the Pangas are injecting it with Dianabol, Synthol, HGH or other cheeky nom noms... then that could be a problem. Its like that with pretty much any food. Find an environmentally responsible company that actually cares enough to farm the Pangas appropriately and there will not be a problem...

I tend to just eye the visual quality of the pangas and buy those which look decent. I've bought a lot of Pangas(pescetarian here) and eat it every day. Generally, if it looks like crap it tastes like crap... I know this doesn't say anything about the actual nutritional value or possible contaminants that might be contained within... yet to me its a good source of protein(and pretty cheap).
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---

Kataboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    w w w .myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/swai-seabest-fish-pangasius-hypophthalmus-15055081
    In my country we called SWAI FISH, see the nutrition from this web.

It quite pop in here from last 3 year in many street foods prize it self quite low but someone (myfriend) and from google I found many of article are talking about this fish is full of parasite and other bad.

In my country people usually said don't eat Sawai(Pangas) from Vietnam.
    It fresh water fish you know it it can be dirty. I just doubt the story about this fish are full of bacteria this is HOAX or not ??

since I knew the story I feel sick with this fish every time I eat. Other hand if I never know this story it fish kinda test good I think.
    Last edited by Kataboy; 02-06-2013 at 12:19 PM.