Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been sick since Friday evening. It's driving me crazy but I've still been getting in my cardio all weekend and I hit legs last night. Despite feeling like pure crap. I'll get last night workout up a little later today.
    Nothing works unless you do!

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rest up and get to feeling better - maybe we should've sent you some of the Health Series too since it's cold and flu season.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Monday's leg day!

I must say that I didn't want to train at all Monday. I've been sick all weekend and had to work late and I felt like I had no energy and thought that the workout was going to be horrible. But after the first warm up set, I felt focused and ready to go.

Legs:

Leg press- 655 x 3 sets of 6,6,6 reps

Squats- 280 x 2 sets of 6,4

Stiff leg deads- 285 x 3 sets of 6,6,6 reps

Seated leg curls- 200x 2 Sets of 5,5reps

Standing calf raise- 8 total plates plus 10's x 3 sets of 6,6,6, reps

Leg press calf raises- 560 x 3 sets of 6,6,6 reps

Libido-8.5/10

Aggression-7/10

Pumps- 8/10

Strength gains-9/10 (I was shocked my strength was up with me being sick a d pretty much drained).

Muscle gain-6/10

Weight fluctuation-I was 174

Mental state/mood- 8/10 (I really don't feel like I was in a good mental state or mood going into the workout but as soon as I got started it changed).

I was sick and strength was up slightly accross the board. So I was extremely happy with that.

Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Rest up and get to feeling better - maybe we should've sent you some of the Health Series too since it's cold and flu season.
    No time to rest bro! Lol I'm on the grind right now, if I'm not at work I'm either, eating, sleeping, prepping food, lifting, or doing cardio. That's pretty much it! Haha

That def could of helped! I may need to look into that. I've been debating on picking up that hemavol and compete deal going on since I'll be out of my bcca intra workout drink soon. Humm...... Haha

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    seems like a lot of people are getting sick these days...

UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J-Freak View Post
    That def could of helped! I may need to look into that. I've been debating on picking up that hemavol and compete deal going on since I'll be out of my bcca intra workout drink soon. Humm...... Haha
    We've got a lot of great deals up our sleeves, but I think this might be the best one you'll see - a free full size tub of Compete - 50 servings of my favorite product that we make - combined with our perennial best seller, Hemavol, is something that's hard to pass up.

I definitely recommend you jump on it, I guarantee you won't regret it.

Tuesdays chest and tris workout

BB flat bench- 225 x 3 sets of 5,4,4 reps

DB incline press- 100's x 2 sets of 5,4 reps

Weighted dips- 92 x 2 sets of 5,6 reps

Skull crushers- 105x 1 set of 4

Tri press downs- 202 1/2 x 2 sets of 6,6 reps

Over head DB extensions- 84 x 2 sets of 6,6 reps.

I def was feeling like I was hitting a wall in the beginning of this workout but I felt like I finished the workout strong.

Libido-9/10 (it has increased a little more)

Agression-8/10

Pumps-8/10 (pumps were solid throught the entire workout)

Strength gains-8/10

Muscle gains-6/10

Weight fluctuation- I was 174

Mind state/mood-7/10 (didn't feel so great going into this workout nor at the beginning of it but I feel like I got it together about half way through)

We've got a lot of great deals up our sleeves, but I think this might be the best one you'll see - a free full size tub of Compete - 50 servings of my favorite product that we make - combined with our perennial best seller, Hemavol, is something that's hard to pass up.

I definitely recommend you jump on it, I guarantee you won't regret it.
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll def be keeping my eye open for future deals!

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice workouts, even when sick! take it easy always heal urself before u go to the gym to break yourself down.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tis a hard deal to pass up............but even if you miss this one, we'll have more deals in the next few months
    goodbros, always and forever.

Great workout, keep up the detail!

Be sure to keep your eyes open (and well ready) come April!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Be sure to keep your eyes open (and well ready) come April!
    Yup.. big big plans
    ….

Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    nice workouts, even when sick! take it easy always heal urself before u go to the gym to break yourself down.
    Thanks, I was surprised my strength didn't take a big hit but I'll take it! Lol no time to rest and heal, contest is right around the corner!

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    seems like a lot of people are getting sick these days...
    I know, I thought I was gonna get lucky and not get sick all winter, but I was wrong!

Thanks for the heads up on the future deals guys! I'll def keep my eyes open!

I know, I thought I was gonna get lucky and not get sick all winter, but I was wrong!
    Same here..

Rested, recovered, and ready to go - I'll be putting off outdoor cardio for awhile though.