Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

J-Freak's Tropinol XP Beta Test

Hey everyone, my name is Josh. I will be beta testing iForce nutritions new test booster Tropinol XP. I will be giving assessments of the product numerous times through out the week using a 1-10 numbering system, libido, aggression, pumps, strength gains, muscle gains, weight fluctuations, mental state/mood.

Before I get into any descriptions of my experience with the product so far, here's a little more about me. I'm about 6 ft tall and currently weighting 180.5 as of last night. I also want to state that I've been dieting for the past 14 weeks or so because I'm prepping for my first competition in April. I started the cut at about 193lbs.

I received Tropinol XP yesterday and popped my 4 pills about 45mins prior to lifting. I had chest and tris on tap yesterday. (I will lay out what I actually did yesterday later today once I get home and can look at my training log).

Libido-7/10

Aggression-5/10 (I see this rating as being neutral)

Pumps- 8/10

Strength gain-8/10

Muscle gain-5/10 (once again I see this as neutral since I'm obviously not going to instantly throw on a noticeable amount of muscle in one dose).

Weight fluctuation-5/10 (neutral rating once again since my weight hasn't fluctuated yet).

Mental state/mood-8/10
    Nothing works unless you do!

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome! Can you tell us how your workout went? Things like aggression/weight/strength gains will take time, but they'll come!
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm in! Just finishing up my Testabolan v2 log and looking forward to seeing how the two products compare.
    I <3 Carbs

J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last nights workout is as follows.

Chest and Tri's:

Incline DB press- 100's x 4 sets of 6

Incline DB Flys- 75's x 3 sets of 9,8,8

BB Flat Bench- 225 x 1 set of 6 then
    205 x 2 sets of 7,6

Tricep press downs- 180 x 4 sets of 8,8,9,10

DB Overhead tri extension- 60 x 1 set of 10 then 70 x 3 sets of 10

Strength was up a tad compared to last time I did this workout which was 3 weeks ago. Workout felt good, by the time I got to the gym I was feeling good and focused and ready to go. Which lead to the pace being a little faster than last time I did this workout as well. Which I consider to be a good sign since I work in construction and was on the wrong end of a shovel for the most part of yesterday. I was really expecting to be dragging a bit in this workout and for strength to of dipped a little bit but I was happy to see I was wrong. I carried a good pump through out my entire workout as well.

I also want to note that I'm currently using the Y3T system for my training so this week is my heavy week. Then next week reps will increase slightly and week 3 will be a high rep week filled with lots of rest pause and drop/super sets. I was following Max-OT for a few months which increase my strength a lot but I also ended up with bad tendonitis in both elbows as well. So I was forced to look for a different program. I chose Y3T just bc it gives you a little bit of everything.

Today was an off day, I did wake up and do my cardio first thing this morning. Tomorrow will be back and bis!

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excited to see how this works out for you! If Felicity weren't so far away, I'd come and take that bottle of Tropinol XP off your hands. I'm excited to try it myself.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Excited to see how this works out for you! If Felicity weren't so far away, I'd come and take that bottle of Tropinol XP off your hands. I'm excited to try it myself.
    Haha I'm def excited to see how good this stuff is myself! You don't really know where Felicity is do you? A lot of people around this area don't even know bc it's so small! Lol I will be in your neck of the woods soon though, I plan on competing in the Natural Buckeye classic!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Solid default pic bro.. I'm assuming you compete. Any show plans? Whats your history?

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Solid default pic bro.. I'm assuming you compete. Any show plans? Whats your history?

Mike
    Hey Mike, thanks for the compliment. I actually have not competed yet. But I plan on being in Columbus Ohio April 13th for my first show, the Natural Buckeye Classic. Then I plan on competing about a month later in Dayton Ohio at the tri-state championships as well.

So no contest history for me but I've been training since Freshman year of college. So I was 18 now I'm 26. It's been a long learning process but I love it! I need something to compete at, I use to play basketball in high school so I have a strong competitive drive and that's one of the main reasons I want to compete.

UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J-Freak View Post
    Haha I'm def excited to see how good this stuff is myself! You don't really know where Felicity is do you? A lot of people around this area don't even know bc it's so small! Lol I will be in your neck of the woods soon though, I plan on competing in the Natural Buckeye classic!
    Good luck, hit me up if you ever want to meet for a meal post-show (I'm guessing you wouldn't appreciate my not-competing-for-awhile bulking) or a training session leading up to the big day.

And no, I had no idea where Felicity was until Google told me.

Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Good luck, hit me up if you ever want to meet for a meal post-show (I'm guessing you wouldn't appreciate my not-competing-for-awhile bulking) or a training session leading up to the big day.

And no, I had no idea where Felicity was until Google told me.
    Thanks, yeah I plan on hitting up Magolian BBQ and grill post show, def my favorite Resturant and I hate I don't have one down here in the Cincy area!

Lol ok, didn't think you did, it's tiny man. There isn't even a stop light in the entire town! Haha I use to live in Cincinnati but my grandparents moved out to felicity when I was in 2nd grade bc they had horses and bought a bunch of land. It's nice just small and not close to a whole lot of stuff, which has its pros and cons.

Update from last nights back and bi's session coming later today!

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Update from last nights back and bi's session coming later today!
    looking forward to it....I did shoulders/traps/biceps this am but not with TropXP though

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey Mike, thanks for the compliment. I actually have not competed yet. But I plan on being in Columbus Ohio April 13th for my first show, the Natural Buckeye Classic. Then I plan on competing about a month later in Dayton Ohio at the tri-state championships as well.

So no contest history for me but I've been training since Freshman year of college. So I was 18 now I'm 26. It's been a long learning process but I love it! I need something to compete at, I use to play basketball in high school so I have a strong competitive drive and that's one of the main reasons I want to compete.
    Awesome man, great stuff! Hit me up if you ever need anything.. I'd be glad to help!

Mike
    ….

Thanks, yeah I plan on hitting up Magolian BBQ and grill post show, def my favorite Resturant and I hate I don't have one down here in the Cincy area!

Lol ok, didn't think you did, it's tiny man. There isn't even a stop light in the entire town! Haha I use to live in Cincinnati but my grandparents moved out to felicity when I was in 2nd grade bc they had horses and bought a bunch of land. It's nice just small and not close to a whole lot of stuff, which has its pros and cons.
    Not even one stoplight? My home town at least has about a dozen.

If you need anything in the area before the show (maybe some Dexparine ) feel free to let me know - this iForce team I work with is a great group of guys, we try to give back to the customer!

Day 3 Back and Bi's

So yesterday was day 3 of taking Tropinol XP. I consumed my 4 pill dosage about 45 mins prior to my workout. By the time I got to the gym I was feeling pretty focused, and after my first few warm up sets I felt dialed in and wanted to do some damage to the weights. I think the fact that my lifting straps magically came up missing for this workout had me a little aggravated as well! Lol. Here's the workout.

Back and Bi's:

Lat pull downs- 200 x 4 sets of 9,9,10,9 reps

Lying t-bar row- 3 plates x 3 sets of 8,8,9 reps

Rack deads- 375 x 3 sets of 8,6,6 reps

Low cable rows- 300 x 3 sets of 10,10,10 reps

BB curls- 90 x 4 sets of 7,7,8,8 reps

DB curls (both arms curling at the same time) 45 x 4 sets of 8,8,8,7 reps

Overall this was a very good workout, I was feeling the pump in my back after the first couple of warm up sets and held it the entire workout. Strength was up a little on pretty much everything and the veins were popping out pretty well all workout also.

Libido- 7/10

Agression- 8/10 (could of been up a little since my straps seemed to walk off before my workout, lol)

Pumps- 8/10

Strength gain-8/10

Muscle gain- 5/10 (no real fluctuation here)

Weight fluctuation- 6/10 I was up a little, weight was 181 1/2 but yesterday was my carb refeed day. So I American the weight gain on the extra food and water.

Mental state/mood- 8/10 (I was in a good mood even though I was aggregated my straps came up missing. But I felt focused the entire workout.

Glad to see you're experiencing nice pumps and some strength gains - excited to see what kind of composition benefits you'll get as a result of this as well. Keep an eye on that libido - with that profile, I'm expecting it to skyrocket.