Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J-Freak View Post
    Thanks! Yeah that would be great, I'd love to try it out. Besides Tropinol XP I've tried a sample pack of hemavol and maximize but those are the only iforce products I've tried. But I def like what the company is doing with their products!

So you use intermediate fasting as your normal diet?
    once people are able to "branch out" a little and try more of our line..........they dont usually turn back
    goodbros, always and forever.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    once people are able to "branch out" a little and try more of our line..........they dont usually turn back
    truth.

J-Freak...howd your weekend go? Get any workouts in?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I started with Hemavol caps in 2010 and haven't looked back.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I started with Hemavol caps in 2010 and haven't looked back.
    Have you tried the "Loudy Method"? chew the caps ---> hardcore ;D

J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha I may have to branch out a little more and see what some of these other products can really do!
    Nothing works unless you do!

J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) J-Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    truth.

J-Freak...howd your weekend go? Get any workouts in?
    Hey, my weekend was relaxing! I banged out some cardio Saturday and Sunday but no weight training. I take the weekends off unless I miss a day during the week for some reason. I played catch up on my DVR since I've had about 6 total days off work in the past 4 months! Work has been insane as of late!

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Have you tried the "Loudy Method"? chew the caps ---> hardcore ;D
    Lol that def sounds hardcore!

Leg workout and update coming tomorrow! I just got home from my leg session maybe 20 mins ago, I'm eating then sleeping so I can be up at 3:30 am and knock out my daily cardio before work! Then chest and tris tomorrow!

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Leg workout and update coming tomorrow! I just got home from my leg session maybe 20 mins ago, I'm eating then sleeping so I can be up at 3:30 am and knock out my daily cardio before work! Then chest and tris tomorrow!
    ha...Im falling asleep now as Intimidate is kicking in... 6am workout for me (Chest only)

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for the offer and the support Mike! It's greatly appreciated.
    Anytime bro, log is killer.. physique is killer. Keep it up.

Mike
    ….

UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hopefully the pumps were bearable for leg day. I hope that I get some vascularity to come through my quads once I start dosing Trop XP.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Hopefully the pumps were bearable for leg day. I hope that I get some vascularity to come through my quads once I start dosing Trop XP.
    I usually wear wind/jogging pants when I do legs... wont see any vascularity until I change

Day 7

Ok so yesterday was leg day. It was a little more volume. The workout was good though. I'm def starting to feel a little bit of a raise in the libido. I did notice as the workout progressed last night I seemed to just get into a groove and felt like I was getting stronger the more I pushed through. Here's the workout. Rep range was between 14-16 reps.

Quads & Hams:

Hack squats- 4 total plates + 10's for 4 sets of 16,16,16,16 reps.

Front squats (I just started doing these and still trim to get use to them so I'm not strong at these at all)- 135 for 4 sets of 16,16,16,16 reps.

Leg extensions- 210 for 4 sets of 16,16,16,16 reps.

Seated leg curls- 170 for 3 sets of 16,15,15

One legged seated curls- 90 for 4 sets of 15,15,14,14

DB straight leg deads- 60's for 4 sets of 16,16,16,16 reps.

Overall I felt strong and could of went up in weight in almost all exercises. It was a fret workout to say the least!

Libido- 8/10 (def noticed a slight increase in this area)

Aggression- 7/10 (I was actually dreading this workout a little bit, but it was a great workout but I didn't feel overly mad or aggressive).

Pumps- 9/10 (legs were pumped the entire workout)!

Strength gains- 9/10 (like I said earlier I felt like I got stronger as the workout progressed and was indeed stronger in every exercise compared to the last time I did this workout).

Muscle gain- 7/10 (I can't really say I've gained muscle but I'm stronger so I k owning def didn't loose it).

Weight fluctuation- I was down to 178. But bc I'm cutting my weight is expected to drop a little especially since I adjusted my calorie intake mid last week. Also could be the leaning agents in the Tropinol XP helping out as well!

Mind state/mood- 8/10 (I really wasn't excite about last nights workout but it quickly turned into a great workout once it got going. I felt more focused as the workout progressed as well)!

Overall I great workout and I think the Tropinol XP played a big role!

ha...Im falling asleep now as Intimidate is kicking in... 6am workout for me (Chest only)
    How is the intimidate? How'd the early chest session go?

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Anytime bro, log is killer.. physique is killer. Keep it up.

Mike
    Thanks! I'm glad your enjoying my log this far!

Talking

I def had to walk around after a few sets to help loosen my legs up from the pumps! I'm starting to get some of that quad vascularity myself, it's nice!

I usually wear wind/jogging pants when I do legs... wont see any vascularity until I change
    Lol I usually rock sweat pants, I occasionally will lift them up and check out what's going on underneath the pants! Haha

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol I usually rock sweat pants, I occasionally will lift them up and check out what's going on underneath the pants! Haha
    I'm a shorts kinda guy, I wear sweats from time to time.

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I'm a shorts kinda guy, I wear sweats from time to time.
    My gym is in a basement so it stays cold in there pretty much year round. So I usually stay pretty covered up.

Day 8

So I decided to move back to Max-OT training as of yesterday. I've always been a fan of lower volume, high intensity workouts. Max-OT embodies pretty much everything I look for in a program and I had great success with it for the time I used it. With me dieting I feel it's even more essential to be lifting as heavy as possible to make sure you retain the muscle you've built in the first place and not diet it off. Yesterday was chest and tri's, here's the workout.

Chest & Tris:

BB flat bench- 225 x 3 sets of 4,4,4 reps

DB incline press- 100's x 2 sets of 5,4 reps

Weighted dips- 85 x 2 sets of 6,6 reps

Skull crushers- 95 x 1 set of 6

Tri press downs- 190 x 2 sets of 5,6 reps

Over head DB extensions- 80 x 2 sets of 6,6 reps.

Overall it was a great workout. It felt good to go pretty heavy the entire workout. I still had good pumps in my chest and tris and my chest was even tryin to cramp on me immediately post workout.

Libido-8/10 (it has been up slightly the past few days)

Agression-8/10 (I didn't feel aggression like being pissed at the world, even though work got me a lil worked up yesterday. But I just felt ready to tackle some weights and do some damage)!

Pumps-8/10 (pumps were solid throught the entire workout)

Strength gains- (I was stronger than I had intiaipated on this workout, it's been a few months since I've used this training style).

Muscle gains-6/10 (I've held on to most of my previous strength inspite of me lowering my calories and upping cardio)

Weight fluctuation- I was 177 as of last night so down a pound compared to yesterday. But that could be just water most likely.

Mind state/mood-8/10 (it may be bc I was switching up my routine and was a little excited but I was focused an ready to get to the gym and lift yesterday. And even with the crap I felt with at work yesterday I was in a good mood).

Today is an off/cardio only day. Tomorrow will be back!

Looks like a very solid workout - it seems like everyone's pump benefits are staying strong, and the others are starting to manifest themselves too.

You're really going to be able to get after it here soon - be sure to keep an eye out for some positive changes and let us know about them!