poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000) poonjoon is just really nice. (+1000)

Animal Products Help

Hey everyone.

I just got a huge gift of Animal products. I've done a lot of reading on them (most of them from the forums) but I figured I'd post a thread on here for some extra help.

This is what I received:

Animal Pak
    Animal Stak
    Animal M-Stak
    Animal Test x2
    Animal Flex
    Animal Cuts x2

I'm just trying to figure out how and when to take them.

I'm thinking about taking the Cuts first before taking the Test.

I'm starting to take Animal Pak now (switched from my current multivitamin even though I have almost a full box left just because I was excited about the Animal product). Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I should mix/match.

Pak and Flex I will start now, but I don't know when I should take Stak. Should I save Stak for when taking Test? Or should I take Stak with Cuts?

ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ericdose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I need gifts like you received I used Stak with Test last year with great results. I went by the suggested stacking per their website http://www.animalpak.com/html/articl...&section=packs
    Paternus Deus, Humana Fraternitas

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ericdose View Post
    I need gifts like you received I used Stak with Test last year with great results. I went by the suggested stacking per their website http://www.animalpak.com/html/articl...&section=packs
    When u say great results what do u mean? Just curious. I take animal pak as multi 1 pak a day and I take flex and love both. What did you feel from the stack amd test? Does it really boost your test?

SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwoleNV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good buddy of mine used test And stack together and had good results. Ran test solo and didn't have near as good results.