Thread: low sodium keto

bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

low sodium keto

Anyone follow a low sodium keto plan? If so, what are some of the meals you usually eat?

Thanks.

Ben

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why would one want to do that?
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bsisco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

low sodium keto

I dont feel well when taking in a lot of sodium.

For example, I have a couple of fat sources that are sodium free: ev olive oil and unsalted butter.

PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PoGo86 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why so concerned about sodium? No need to watch sodium intake as it does not directly affect fat loss.
    A year from now, you’ll wish you started today.

AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't use any sodium because i like being stridated all week, once i start adding a bit here and there small amounts of water retention make em go away.

Ketogenic and Bionic. BritishFighter's Avatar
    BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Typically speaking, people on Keto eat significantly less sodium than people on a regular diet.....largely due to the lowered amount of processed food consumed while on the diet.

www.undergroundnutritionist.com

low sodium

It is just something that I have always preferred to do. I figure that there are low sodium options for keto foods, so why not take them?

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bsisco View Post
    It is just something that I have always preferred to do. I figure that there are low sodium options for keto foods, so why not take them?
    Because some of the lightheadedness and lethargy noticed by people on keto diets is caused by low levels of sodium, potassium and magnesium. They are needed in the diet to maintain blood pressure and your electrolyte balance since the diet itself causes your body to excrete those minerals.

But do what you want.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

fatfilosopher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I could see that. Though I wonder what exactly 'sodium' is. I hear preservatives, I hear electrolyte balance. I hear fat retention.