PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PissAndVinegar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Proper Use of Gym Equipment

For those who, like me, were new to the gym confused about what to do with all of the strange looking equipment, I have created this handy little chart.
    I hope this gives new gym-goers a better understanding of how to use these wonderful fitness devices!

i.imgur.com/bNeG7B8.jpg (larger version)
    Attached Images

Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Porphyry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The bros at my gym love the shrug machine...

Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000) Detrus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Freeweights are hard man. You'll hurt your back and knees
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #24 -!!!---!!!-

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Detrus View Post
    Freeweights are hard man. You'll hurt your back and knees
    Only if you do squats and deadlifts...
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PissAndVinegar View Post
    For those who, like me, were new to the gym confused about what to do with all of the strange looking equipment, I have created this handy little chart.
    I hope this gives new gym-goers a better understanding of how to use these wonderful fitness devices!

Pic embedded.

Entertaining descriptions... though I am puzzled about the so called "deadlift machine". (I can't see how you'd use it to do anything resembling a deadlift.)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gregjm26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PissAndVinegar View Post

i.imgur.com/bNeG7B8.jpg (larger version)

Repped
    "So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage, when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just make **** up, it'll work

Lol
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iportal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Lol
    I did find this the funniest one out of the lot, lol.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm pretty sure the cables are where you go to look at yourself in the mirror. If you have an entourage, they stand around you and watch you looking at yourself in the mirror ...and chat with you during the 30 min breaks between sets.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Puckettg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Pic embedded.

Entertaining descriptions... though I am puzzled about the so called "deadlift machine". (I can't see how you'd use it to do anything resembling a deadlift.)
    Always thought that machine was for front squats, maybe I was the confused one lol

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Puckettg View Post
    Always thought that machine was for front squats, maybe I was the confused one lol
    You're not far off; I think it's actually a hack squat machine. You might be able to simulate front squats with it by moving your feet back a bit.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14