Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I'm a real person!! abcreations's Avatar
    abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What the heck did I do?

OK I did something crazy and now I am freaking out. In 2007 I had entered America's Fit Miss Pageant. I was in shape then and felt confident. Now that I am flabby and packed on the pounds I thought I needed something to shake me up. So I entered it again. Just found out a few other ladies have also entered. I'm totally freaking out because I don't know if I can get this body back in shape by June. I thought documenting my journey would be a great idea. Has anyone else done anything crazy like this before?
    REMEMBER: People only rain on your parade because they are jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.
    https://www.********.com/pages/April-Bong-Strong-N-Fit/134415716748824?ref=hl

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    You've got more than 16 weeks you can do this.

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you did something awesome! Look at it this way; you've kind of backed yourself into a corner, (this is how I make tough decisions sometimes, lol), so you've no choice but to get to it. You did it before, so why not now? Good luck!!
    FSU "Go Noles!"

skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50) skrak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can do it! Documenting it would be a great way to inspire others to do the same thing.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have done this before too.
    Fear is a very powerful "motivator" but my caution is this;

Prepping is hard enough, prepping with the clock ticking and excess fat to lose can make the whole competition experience quite miserable.
    Enough to swear you off of competing permamently.

just be aware.

abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugh. I had to hit the do over button. I was ready to start hitting the weights until my sons friend was killed in a car accident. Kind of takes the wind out of your sails for a few days.

I do however have a problem at the gym in the morning. Everyone wants to talk. They wont let me focus. I even had someone say to me "You can still talk while your lifting" I nicely said back "no I can't." I was basically told that I was being rude to my friends if I didn't hold conversation. I even stopped lifting for the past few months due to this. I tried to pick another time of day to go but realized that the morning is the best for me. Anyone else have that problem?
    REMEMBER: People only rain on your parade because they are jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.

michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michail71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by abcreations View Post
    Ugh. I had to hit the do over button. I was ready to start hitting the weights until my sons friend was killed in a car accident. Kind of takes the wind out of your sails for a few days.

I do however have a problem at the gym in the morning. Everyone wants to talk. They wont let me focus. I even had someone say to me "You can still talk while your lifting" I nicely said back "no I can't." I was basically told that I was being rude to my friends if I didn't hold conversation. I even stopped lifting for the past few months due to this. I tried to pick another time of day to go but realized that the morning is the best for me. Anyone else have that problem?
    Well, nobody wants to talk to me so I don't have that problem. But have them back squat 2x body weight and then carry on a conversation.

It's always been by my belief that if your are exercising correctly you can't read or have casual conversation. So you must be doing it right.

mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by michail71 View Post
    Well, nobody wants to talk to me so I don't have that problem. But have them back squat 2x body weight and then carry on a conversation.

It's always been by my belief that if your are exercising correctly you can't read or have casual conversation. So you must be doing it right.
    1. Wear headphones

2. wear one of the following:
    http://www.ironville.com/womens/wome...-clothing.html

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e716/

3. Bert stare anyone that approaches you

4. Enjoy workout uninterrupted
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...

--==2013 Meet Lifts==--
    147.5/325 | 90/198 | 202.5/446

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You can't be serious. You actually stopped lifting so as not to appear rude to others??? They "won't" let you focus? Wow you're really good at giving away your personal power aren't you? If you want to make any kind of gains/progress you need to stop thinking this way. It's counterproductive in the gym and in most areas of life.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    You can't be serious. You actually stopped lifting so as not to appear rude to others??? They "won't" let you focus? Wow you're really good at giving away your personal power aren't you? If you want to make any kind of gains/progress you need to stop thinking this way. It's counterproductive in the gym and in most areas of life.

I agree with this....real head scratcher..
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No and I train at an all guys gym...imagine that!

Go in, get your workouts done and nevermind everyone else period...it's that easy!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

rpay10324 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    challenging yourself is never a bad thing...however, remember why you are at the gym. For training or socializing? If you are serious about the contest you should do whatever it takes regardless if it might offend a few friends.

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm sorry for your loss.

No offense, but are you serious? You stopped lifting because others wanted to chat during training?

To answer your question, I don't have this problem. I am focused on my training for 45-70 minutes and I may talk to others after training.
    Genshai

Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Getsum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ear buds
    Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=388841&page=90

xccellence.com, theironden.com

Dyslexic Superhero InhudibleCrelk's Avatar
    InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhudibleCrelk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it's rude when people wanna talk at the gym.

when you look better than you're friends you can ask them how 'talking' has worked out for them.

take care of you OP, no one else is going to.

and good luck!
    "Obsessed" is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AB: at least the only people who will see you are the ones at the contest....when I put up my video in my Virtual Contest, the WORLD will see me! lol...
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

I DO wear earbuds. Hot pink to be a matter of fact. They will walk right up in front of me and start talking. I am a member for our towns gym. We live in a small town and they like to catch up on the towns gossip every morning. And by the way these aren't girl friends either, they are guy friends.

Yes I did give up my lifting so I couldn't be bothered. It was getting so bad that it felt like I was going to the gym to either give everyone else lifting tips or hold sit down conversations about their life. We pay for our membership a year in advanced so I was not about to get another membership somewhere else. My husband still goes everyday but in the afternoon. I tried to go with him but I don't get as much out of it as when I am left alone to lift in the morning.

I totally get that they are being rude. I totally get that I gave them the power over me. By the way I dont respond very well to negative. Years of being bullied when I was younger really didn't to much for my self esteem.

Honestly I wish I could hit the gym this morning. Unfortunatly I am waiting for a phone call that I can't miss. Maybe i will try to go after I get this call.

doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stay calm and press on. Since you had the determination before, it'll be easy this time around again.

SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000)
    Be firm and fair. Explain to the people who talk to you that you're on a tight deadline with your training and don't have time to talk at the moment. If they're friends they'll understand this. If they don't they aren't and you can tell them to f**k off.

Pretty simple really.
    Squat (noun) A means of helping men understand what it feels like to give birth.

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck in your contest prep OP!!

As to talking in the gym I guess I'm a pretty nice person. I smile and say good morning to damn near every person I see on the way in and right on through my warmups. The second my work sets start it's eyes down to ground, headphones in and nothing else around me matters. If someone tries to talk to me during a set (never happens) or in between sets (more likely to happen) I'll look at them very briefly then look away again. Anyone who has any brain at all will get the hint.

Then, once I'm done, headphones out, eyes back up and smiling away again I think this is the best way to let people know you are nice, like to talk and all that but also have moments in the gym which are not to be interrupted.

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It looks like from here you are giving yourself excuses to fail. So even in the pm when you go with your husband you say you don't get as much out of it as you do when you go in the am, but you complained That in the am you can't train because of men engaging you in conversation. Ok wtf am I missing? No one said you had to train with your husband just because he's there if that's what you mean. When my husband and I go to the gym we don't train together. And who is bullying you?

I DO wear earbuds. Hot pink to be a matter of fact. They will walk right up in front of me and start talking. I am a member for our towns gym. We live in a small town and they like to catch up on the towns gossip every morning. And by the way these aren't girl friends either, they are guy friends.

Yes I did give up my lifting so I couldn't be bothered. It was getting so bad that it felt like I was going to the gym to either give everyone else lifting tips or hold sit down conversations about their life. We pay for our membership a year in advanced so I was not about to get another membership somewhere else. My husband still goes everyday but in the afternoon. I tried to go with him but I don't get as much out of it as when I am left alone to lift in the morning.

I totally get that they are being rude. I totally get that I gave them the power over me. By the way I dont respond very well to negative. Years of being bullied when I was younger really didn't to much for my self esteem.

Honestly I wish I could hit the gym this morning. Unfortunatly I am waiting for a phone call that I can't miss. Maybe i will try to go after I get this call.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

It looks like from here you are giving yourself excuses to fail. So even in the pm when you go with your husband you say you don't get as much out of it as you do when you go in the am, but you complained That in the am you can't train because of men engaging you in conversation. Ok wtf am I missing? No one said you had to train with your husband just because he's there if that's what you mean. When my husband and I go to the gym we don't train together. And who is bullying you?
    Goodness, I just wanted everyone's opinion on talkers at the gym. Not giving myself excuses to fail.

I'm a morning person, I feel energized in the morning and more focused. By the time we go around 4pm I have already done the rest of my day and not very peppy. Hm probably has alot to do with my PCOS. I DONT train with my husband. He goes and does his stuff and I go and do mine. We smile in passing and that's it.

So I guess you never had a few talkers at your gym. So I guess you can't help me with that problem.

Years of bullying WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. You know, growing up in school. Because of that I usually run and hide when ever someone gives me negative feedback. You know kind of like this. Hm well today it hit a never and instead pissed me off. Damn I hate being rude. Oh wait that will probably be taken the wrong way also. I posted it like that earlier so I wouldn't point any one person out.

For the others who just didn't get it. No I am not on a pitty party. I was having a real issue and I wanted to know what others did. Wow I have been on this website since 2005. Most of the time it's uplifting and everyone gives great encouragement. I hate when you have to have a few bad apples. Kind of like they do it to make them selves feel better or they just don't read the post correctly and take something the wrong way. I don't feed off negativity and never will. I'm sure some of you were probably thinking I needed to be a little bitchier and grow a back bone. Stand up for myself. Well it looks like I just did.

So thank you to everyone who gave me good tips to use when talkers come around at the gym. I will try to use some of them today and let know know how it went.

So shooting from the hip after wading thru all of your cry sacking denotes bullying? Hmm? Ok. How about you pull up your big girl panties and deal with this issue like a grown up? You don't like something someone's doing? Kindly excuse yourself from the conversation without being rude and go about your training. You can tell him you have an appt following the gym and need to make good use of your time. Wave at him with headphones on and continue training. I cannot believe a grown woman can not deal with this. As for your bullying when younger - I think a lot of people have gone thru it me included. But you see most people grow up and out of that. Hint. I've never seen anyone of normal weight with pcos. Good job at maintaining a normal body weight.

Good luck.

Oh and btw trying to figure out exactly what you were trying to say about training, the husband and all that was not only difficult to follow it made me try to draw my own conclusions as to exactly wtf you were saying. After all the thread started out with your announcement of entering some sort of contest and went downhill from there. So my bad for not having my crystal ball out when I tried deciphering but apparently more than just this "bad apple" lmao understood it the same way.
    Goodness, I just wanted everyone's opinion on talkers at the gym. Not giving myself excuses to fail.

I'm a morning person, I feel energized in the morning and more focused. By the time we go around 4pm I have already done the rest of my day and not very peppy. Hm probably has alot to do with my PCOS. I DONT train with my husband. He goes and does his stuff and I go and do mine. We smile in passing and that's it.

So I guess you never had a few talkers at your gym. So I guess you can't help me with that problem.

Years of bullying WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. You know, growing up in school. Because of that I usually run and hide when ever someone gives me negative feedback. You know kind of like this. Hm well today it hit a never and instead pissed me off. Damn I hate being rude. Oh wait that will probably be taken the wrong way also. I posted it like that earlier so I wouldn't point any one person out.

For the others who just didn't get it. No I am not on a pitty party. I was having a real issue and I wanted to know what others did. Wow I have been on this website since 2005. Most of the time it's uplifting and everyone gives great encouragement. I hate when you have to have a few bad apples. Kind of like they do it to make them selves feel better or they just don't read the post correctly and take something the wrong way. I don't feed off negativity and never will. I'm sure some of you were probably thinking I needed to be a little bitchier and grow a back bone. Stand up for myself. Well it looks like I just did.

So thank you to everyone who gave me good tips to use when talkers come around at the gym. I will try to use some of them today and let know know how it went.

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In for girl fight --- I kid, I kid

tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You've got more than 16 weeks you can do this.

Now I remember why I stopped reading the forums. I was looking for positive encouragement, not a bitch fight. So sorry to have bothered everyone.

Originally Posted by ChickenPauk View Post
    In for girl fight --- I kid, I kid
    There's no fight here. However I'm not going to be called a bully and a bad apple because she has problems getting her point across and some of us may have misunderstood what she was saying with regard to her husband and her preferred training time. I still think giving up going to the gym because she doesn't know how to handle disengaging unwanted conversation is really strange and by some of the other posts I see I'm not alone. Because you know running away and not dealing with things is a good way of going thru life. It's the ostrich with head in sand maneuver and all
    It got the ostrich was eaten in the end

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now I remember why I stopped reading the forums. I was looking for positive encouragement, not a bitch fight. So sorry to have bothered everyone.
    Relax a little bit there sparky, this is pretty tame stuff.

If the over 35 even thinks they smell b.s they go after it like Garfield on lasagna.
    Gotta be clear, don't type too much as long posts confuse people, and use pics to get ur point across.

if you're really mad
    USE ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!ONE

Now,
    Go phuck 'em up.

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's no fight here. However I'm not going to be called a bully and a bad apple because she has problems getting her point across and some of us may have misunderstood what she was saying with regard to her husband and her preferred training time. I still think giving up going to the gym because she doesn't know how to handle disengaging unwanted conversation is really strange and by some of the other posts I see I'm not alone. Because you know running away and not dealing with things is a good way of going thru life. It's the ostrich with head in sand maneuver and all
    It got the ostrich was eaten in the end
    I know was just having fun.

To address the OP, though - I concur with the others deal with it all head on and get it done. Don't let anything get in your way!

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With all due respect, you asked how to deal with the talkers, and I think to a person everyone told you what you need to do, you just seem to reject the advice. The advice is to essentially say "hey, I got only so much time to get my work in so I will talk to you later." You can tell them to text you, email you, send a note by pigeon. So many options in this day and age.
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.