cashbagg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashbagg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashbagg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashbagg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashbagg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashbagg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashbagg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashbagg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cashbagg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What to eat.....is rice bad for cutting?

I know this isn;t the right room for this post, didn't know where else to post though...

I don't know what the hell to eat!! My goal is to avoid fat, and get cut. I've been having pretty good success at it in the past 5 months, but I may have been eating wrong the whole time. I usually have a whole wheat bagel or cereal an hour or 2 b4 my workout, then I eat when I get home. I've been eating TONS of rice and tuna...like everyday ...Tuna is fine, but I just read that white rice is not all that good if you're looking to cut. As you can see, I'm a VERY simple eater. Rice and tuna is all i need, I don't need exotic food. I eat my veggies too, as well as chicken and rice!! I eat rice daily, sometimes twice. Can someone tell me if this is hindering my quest for the elusive 6-pack? If so, can anyone suggest some meals i should eat prior to and after workouts that will a) give me the protein i need and b) not add to my existing fat. As I mentioned, the SIMPLER the meal, the better.

P.S I'm 5ft9, 158lbs and about 12-14% BF.

Thx

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try substituting complex carbs with a lower glycemic index. I usually will stick to yams or sweet potatoes during a cutting cycle. Certain beans and chick peas are also glycemically low. Tuna in cans packed in water are high in sodium which will cause some water retention if your talking tuna steak that's fine. Skim milk will give you a good balance of carbs and protein with a low glycemic level. Take a look at this web site
    http://www.glycemicindex.com/
    Never quit!