Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100)
    [QUOTE=ironwill2008;1031269843]From Stoppani's BS, to gethin's 50-rep hypertrophy plans, to the "Shortcut" programs, and now this current mess, whenever the fallacies of these bogus programs are pointed out, someone invariably posts this same sentiment.

It's called common sense. Natties don't train on double-splits, or train to ridiculous numbers of reps, or expect some "shortcut" to mass/strength because none of it has proven to work in the past.

All you plitt nut-huggers should spend a few minutes looking through the 'workout journals' subforum on this site (where the rubber actually meets the road), look at how any of the long-term journalers who happen to have avatars/progress pics showing good development, and see how many of them are using any of those BS 'super site' programs.

I'm not disagreeing with anyone here...To each their own choice! Is this workout more correct or better than all others out there? No. Different people-different choices-different goals. I chose this, and this thread was asking about it....so I gave MY opinion on the subject from MY experience so far.

This is by no means a "shortcut" to me. It's simply a 28 day challenge. Something different and exciting for me to do. Just the plain old lift heavy, low reps- lift light,high reps thing just is not as appealing to ME as putting myself through a shredder of discomfort. I desire the challenge, the physical and mental struggle. I desire different. After this challenge, I will probably incorporate some of his methods and exercises into my daily routine because of how much I am enjoying it and feeling the differences.

If evidence is provided that this is actually a detriment to one's body and health, I will take the information and examine it for its soundness then make a decision to continue or not (based on validity)...but until then, I see no reason to dislike this different methodology, especially when I can personally feel it working.

So if you have medical evidence that this is "bad" for you (other than forcing your body to adapt to a different style)....please post or message.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by carpenterav View Post
    So if you have medical evidence that this is "bad" for you (other than forcing your body to adapt to a different style)....please post or message.
    I'll say it one more time; you don't see natties training two sessions per day because it's proven by experience to be detrimental to their ability to make consistent progress. The muscle recovery process that the body begins immediately after a weight training session will be interrupted by a second session that day.

So if you're convinced that two sessions of weight training per day make sense, why not add a third, or a fourth? Shoot, why not just stay in the gym 24/7, 365. Your gainz should be phenomenal.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100) tyrell101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ThisGame31 View Post
    Anybody else look at this program yet? I was excited to see what it was all about and checked it out today, and now I think it just sounds ridiculous. The amount of sets and reps each exercise and then doing it twice a day with slightly higher reps in the PM.

I wanted to try this in a few weeks but now I dont think I'm going to.

Anyone else have thoughts on it?
    i always thoguht plitt had wack genetics tbh.. do not want.

orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) orangegoblin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's interesting. I run a basic old Bill Starr 5x5 variation and I like it fine. If anyone asked me if I like it, I would say, "yeah, I like it."

What I wouldn't do is scour the internet for message boards that happen to be discussing it, register, sign in, and initiate my posting history with vociferous defenses and laudatory praises of Bill Starr. Bill Starr doesn't need my endorsement. If someone doesn't like his program, who cares?

I would not jump in talking about my ab definition or how awesome it is to eat like a lion. It's a solid, proven program and doesn't need my marketing help. I just wonder how people like Gethin and Plitt have all of these one post defenders jumping in whenever anyone thinks to critique their programs.

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People dont understand that this is just for a month, greg does it as a 1-2month photoshoot prep. A timed period of overtraining can be beneficial to muscle growth, but prolong it and your cortisol level goes through the roof like what I did by extending it to 4 months and i was having a load of overtraining symptoms, but 1-2months is fine.

Theoretically it seems like the body will have no progress but lets just say I lived through it and made some decent progress. This ISNT the only way to train and the way you guys train ISNT the only way as well, keep an open mind and do as you wish.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gspratley View Post
    Good stuff bro. I am going through this program too. I am nearing completion of the 2nd week. I am not following the liquid diet and am eating around 4k cals of solid food. Can definitely tell that this program has shocked my body. The gains however have been small. I am interested in seeing where I will be upon completion! Sucks waking up extra early to go train! Also, don't like the lack of lower body training in this program. 4 straight days of upper body?! 2 back workouts following 2 chest workouts?
    This post made me say "no thanks." Lack of lower body training... bunch of supplements...
    August 2023:
    BW: 194
    B: 315 x 3, 225 x 14 (PR: 335)
    S: 315 x 2, 225 x 18 (PR's)
    DL: 405 x 1 (PR); Trap Bar DL: 405 x 1
    OHP: 185 x 3 (PR), 135 x 16
    Chins: 22(PR) Pushups: 83 (PR: 101)
    1 Mile: 6:45 (PR: 5:52)

carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by orangegoblin View Post
    It's interesting. I run a basic old Bill Starr 5x5 variation and I like it fine. If anyone asked me if I like it, I would say, "yeah, I like it."

What I wouldn't do is scour the internet for message boards that happen to be discussing it, register, sign in, and initiate my posting history with vociferous defenses and laudatory praises of Bill Starr. Bill Starr doesn't need my endorsement. If someone doesn't like his program, who cares?

I would not jump in talking about my ab definition or how awesome it is to eat like a lion. It's a solid, proven program and doesn't need my marketing help. I just wonder how people like Gethin and Plitt have all of these one post defenders jumping in whenever anyone thinks to critique their programs.
    My apologies, good sir. I did not realize that I had scoured the internet in order to defend something. I was under the impression that I had google searched "mft 28" and this was the 2nd listing. I merely wanted to share my experience thus far (in accordance with the question that was posted as the thread), as well as see how other people were faring. It was to my dismay that I received disgruntled remarks and somewhat negative comments back telling me essentially that "I'm dumb" for enjoying what I am currently doing. Now you have me defending my own personal honor/reputation...why? Because I dislike people ranting on about something that have not yet experienced themselves, and therefore can not truly understand.

By no means am i endorsing the man...people hate him, people love him. Whatever. But I also see no one critiquing his methods...All i see is slandering the workout routine and method. Where's the constructive criticism(AKA critiquing)? "Hey this one doesn't seem very effective---a good alternative would be...." or "If you like this style, there's an excellent workout similar to it called _____."

Providence has the correct idea about this. It's not the "right" way...also not the "wrong" way. It is merely "A" way to train. If you know something better, that would be high intensity like this---send a link or state the name. It would be much more helpful to any and every one reading these threads rather than "it sounds dumb--it won't work---it's bad--it's good."

I really mean no offense, guys. I'm here to learn and share from others as well as hopefully pass on a little info from my experience.

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My apologies, good sir. I did not realize that I had scoured the internet in order to defend something. I was under the impression that I had google searched "mft 28" and this was the 2nd listing. I merely wanted to share my experience thus far (in accordance with the question that was posted as the thread), as well as see how other people were faring. It was to my dismay that I received disgruntled remarks and somewhat negative comments back telling me essentially that "I'm dumb" for enjoying what I am currently doing. Now you have me defending my own personal honor/reputation...why? Because I dislike people ranting on about something that have not yet experienced themselves, and therefore can not truly understand.

By no means am i endorsing the man...people hate him, people love him. Whatever. But I also see no one critiquing his methods...All i see is slandering the workout routine and method. Where's the constructive criticism(AKA critiquing)? "Hey this one doesn't seem very effective---a good alternative would be...." or "If you like this style, there's an excellent workout similar to it called _____."

Providence has the correct idea about this. It's not the "right" way...also not the "wrong" way. It is merely "A" way to train. If you know something better, that would be high intensity like this---send a link or state the name. It would be much more helpful to any and every one reading these threads rather than "it sounds dumb--it won't work---it's bad--it's good."

I really mean no offense, guys. I'm here to learn and share from others as well as hopefully pass on a little info from my experience.
    Providence also pays for membership on his site......

youre here to learn and share yet had not made a single post in over 14 months....only to come and tout this routine as being pretty awesome and working great for you seems legit....

why would you be googling a program you have been doing for a while now? and if you have only been doing it for 1 week or something then its all water weight and as soon as your stop sweating your balls off it will all return...

thoughts?
    Train for Strength, Eat For Size, Rest for Recovery, Repeat for Results

Originally Posted by Dano85 View Post
    Providence also pays for membership on his site......

youre here to learn and share yet had not made a single post in over 14 months....only to come and tout this routine as being pretty awesome and working great for you seems legit....

why would you be googling a program you have been doing for a while now? and if you have only been doing it for 1 week or something then its all water weight and as soon as your stop sweating your balls off it will all return...

thoughts?
    I usually end up reading articles. This time I actually have something to offer as input on a subject...which is why I made the post. I've been a member for a few years now...and was just sticking with the HIML routine. Then created my own based off some others I had read up on. Was working fine, but saw this and decided to try it to change it up. My experience allowed me to actually have something to say...so I said it.

It's a 4 week program that came out 2 weeks ago? How could I have been doing it for a while? I completed my first week and was interested in seeing how others were faring.

I plan on keeping up such intense workouts(in response to the ball comment). I didn't used to have an issue with water weight, since I played soccer for a college team for 3 years. The water weight happened while I was doing such routines like the HIML. Now I am doing this, and it's disappearing once again. Now you have my back story and my motives.

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I usually end up reading articles. This time I actually have something to offer as input on a subject...which is why I made the post. I've been a member for a few years now...and was just sticking with the HIML routine. Then created my own based off some others I had read up on. Was working fine, but saw this and decided to try it to change it up. My experience allowed me to actually have something to say...so I said it.

It's a 4 week program that came out 2 weeks ago? How could I have been doing it for a while? I completed my first week and was interested in seeing how others were faring.

I plan on keeping up such intense workouts(in response to the ball comment). I didn't used to have an issue with water weight, since I played soccer for a college team for 3 years. The water weight happened while I was doing such routines like the HIML. Now I am doing this, and it's disappearing once again. Now you have my back story and my motives.
    sorry it was the other 1 post guy already reporting results and losing wieght (water weight)

cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'll chime in.... I started this program and was hesitant as it looked like another supplement push. (just like the "bizzy diet").. I don't use met-rx products, but I had a large stock of supplements already so decided to give it a shot.

This program is great!!!! I'm an intense person in the gym (I don't scream or yell, but I actually lift and not just check my cell). This is right up my alley.

For all of the people saying "2 workouts a day are too hard" or "I can't just eat one big meal".. you really don't want it and are probably wasting your time and money in the gym anyways.

CM

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cmader2 View Post
    I'll chime in.... I started this program and was hesitant as it looked like another supplement push. (just like the "bizzy diet").. I don't use met-rx products, but I had a large stock of supplements already so decided to give it a shot.

This program is great!!!! I'm an intense person in the gym (I don't scream or yell, but I actually lift and not just check my cell). This is right up my alley.

For all of the people saying "2 workouts a day are too hard" or "I can't just eat one big meal".. you really don't want it and are probably wasting your time and money in the gym anyways.

CM
    plitt, is that you?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's also possible you are wasting your time by going to the gym twice a day when once might be sufficient.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100) cmader2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by CamLeslie View Post
    It's also possible you are wasting your time by going to the gym twice a day when once might be sufficient.
    You don't "have" to do the gym the evening timeframe. It is in essence a 45 minutes circuit where your heartrate is elevated to 130-140 bpm (fat burning range). So its isn't a hardcore "lifting" workout.. Just running around the gym and lifting fast and picking your heartrate up. You can do the same on a inclined treadmill, but that is boring.

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    plitt, is that you?
    I'm sure I resemble him more than you do.

Lulz.

You have chickenlegs too?
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dsewell13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that was funny lol. Im just not into the people who drool over the program and swear up nd down its amazing after loss of water weight. Then say everyone is foolish for not doing it. Vicious Circle.
    http://teamfd.firstdescents.org/2012/fd/tokenspullups/sewell/

10,000 Pulls for 1000 Dollars for Young Adult Cancer survivors through the organization First Descents. Click the link and learn and hopefully donate.

Currently 1087 dollars raised and 5615 pull ups done in the last 26 days (October 16,2012)
    New goal of 1500

525+ 275 + 345 = 1145 total

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You don't "have" to do the gym the evening timeframe. It is in essence a 45 minutes circuit where your heartrate is elevated to 130-140 bpm (fat burning range). So its isn't a hardcore "lifting" workout.. Just running around the gym and lifting fast and picking your heartrate up. You can do the same on a inclined treadmill, but that is boring.

CM
    So basically if I really want it I could just run a regular beginner program and do some cardio?

Oh wait... that's what I already do.

I'm glad, I was worried for a sec I was wasting my time and money at my home gym.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're the hardest...and you do two a days. Get this guy a cookie.

infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infamous0605 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NIUhuskie12 View Post
    I have just finished the second week of the workout, doing the evening workout when possible (definitely doing the ab workout in the evening). Of course in every one of the videos of supplements they have a Met-RX product for each supp he is talking about since the program is sponsored by Met-RX that was definitely part of the agreement, getting to plug their products. I have every supplement recommended by the program, none of which are Met-RX products and also much cheaper, just got my order in the mail of 100serving creatine, 100 serving glutamine and 55 serving BCAA for $50.93 total (including shipping). The liquid diet is a bit difficult, but with my current school schedule I really only get one solid meal in per day so it kind of works out. Curious to see where I will be 2 more weeks from now, I really enjoy the emphasis on maximizing flexibility with every exercise, I have become to accustomed to partial reps so its good that this program pushes me out of my stale routine and changing it up!
    Finally someone talkng positive about this routine. Greg plitt is a beast and im sure he wouldnt point us in the wrong direction. Dont disbelieve this rountine, try it out and try and disprove it. Youll change, im sure. Do what you fear! And im scared as hell to start this routine haha get it done guys and keep this thread going with your info. Inspire!!

Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by infamous0605 View Post
    Finally someone talkng positive about this routine. Greg plitt is a beast and im sure he wouldnt point us in the wrong direction. Dont disbelieve this rountine, try it out and try and disprove it. Youll change, im sure. Do what you fear! And im scared as hell to start this routine haha get it done guys and keep this thread going with your info. Inspire!!
    How about you do a 28 day log and show us?
    "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."

"Nothing will slow your progress like a negative mindset."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xn54Irp-o

3 posts all in this thread.....

1 post....

4 first posters in this thread to back it up...gotta be legit....

Originally Posted by Adrian77 View Post
    How about you do a 28 day log and show us?
    because at 6'3 and 166lbs it would be ludicrous for him to try to lose weight lol....

Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pondeyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol @ this whole thread...You guys do realise he just made up that ****ty program for newbies who dont know anything about training to follow? It`s basically WAY too much volume, even BB:ers dont do that much. Also, the stupid "liquid diet" is obviously endorsement for whatever supp companies he is sponsored by. They just wanted him to give the idiots a cool looking program so they can follow it en masse and buy a buttload of useless supps that people then think will actually do wonders.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

for all of the people saying "2 workouts a day are too hard" or "i can't just eat one big meal".. You really don't want it and are probably wasting your time and money in the gym anyways.

Cm
    lol....

This thread, much like the routines pushed on this site, is a joke.
    OG

Step away from the crack pipe, dumbass.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

ieatParotpoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ieatParotpoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ieatParotpoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i wish there wasnt just guys with 1-2 posts praising this program.

however i wouldnt say this program is completly bs, many of these exercises are the same he does on his websites workout videos.

but i doubt ectos or skinnyfats will actually gain much mass and probably just end up looking like myspace ripped kids.

benjkaiser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benjkaiser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benjkaiser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benjkaiser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

This is why you look so awesome

For those of you who are already making excuses about the diet, the two a days, the reps, sets, and rest time, don't even bother doing this program. You want to look different than all the majority of people who walk around then you need to do some abnormal things. It is a four week program, so theres not much risk involved. You wont overtrain if you do this correctly and take the right amount of protein to recover between workouts. Its four weeks to transform you, which is not very long so either give it your all or dont bother.

iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iammatthewfox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Most entertaining 15 minutes i've had all day reading these two pages.

Alright - to set the record straight i'm not GregPlitt and no, I don't make love to BB.com forums everyday with 6,000,000 rep power and add my supplement stack to my signature line - so props to all of you dissing two a days because it's a waste of time and a round of applause for your 95,000 posts here.

Clap.

Alright, so now that we're done with your accolades. Let's chat about this program.

We all know GregPlitt is a fitness model and not a BBer - so obviously his job is to get endorsed, sell products sell himself and look great 25/8/372 days of the year. We know that, everyone knows that. Hate it or love it it's what he does. ( grammer police go to hell I was supposed to be off 10 minutes ago from my job and i'm rushing this post )

I've been following gregplitt for about a year - and honestly he's the most motivating MF*ER i've come across, probably ever. Because of him I actually wanted to make a difference in my life and change how I looked and felt everyday. Are his workouts normal - 100% not. Are they scientifically proven - who gives a F*uck.

It's just exercise - it's just a program - it's just an endorsement. There is no right or wrong. Will if get you results - 100000% yes it will just as doing 100 push ups everyday will get you results if you've never done it before. But is it the be all end all of fitness routines - NO!!!

Come on people do some research - educate yourself on fitness and nutrition before posting on a website forum whether you should or shouldn't do something.

" Hey guys, i'm thinking about going swimming today - will I die?" -> This question on a public forum will garner 1,000,000 posts equally split with pro's and con's of going swimming.

Smarten up..

Do you look like plitt? No, so he's obviously done 1 thing right in his life. Do we all want to be him and hug his 'nut' everyday - No - we simply enjoy some motivation.

Alright 17 minutes past getting off for the day and NCAA March Madness.

If any of you would like to verify i'm not a bot, a metrx sales rep or greg plitt himself (sadly my bodyspace would prove that ) feel free to inbox me.

ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Long time lurker and first time poster so get out of here with the "Hmmm first post bs"...

I completed Kris Gethin's 12 week hardcore program a month ago with decent results. The results were better the first time around but second time through I became bored and stagnant with the routine, needed something to recharge the motivation and intensity, enter MFT28.

When I found this program I did not know who the hell Greg Plitt was so i'm not a "nut hugger" or a "fan boy". At first glance the program looked difficult and I questioned the nutrition element, and decided to do my research before committing to working the program. I know what eating 5-6 small meals a day along with 1 workout session a day does for my body but had no idea about a "Lo-No one meal a day diet". After spamming google looking for credible information I found out that Plitt has been on this -Lo-No one meal a day diet- for years -as far back as 2010 from what I can find-, so it's not a random thought to push supplements imo.

spamming google only unearthed so much information and 80% I have heard regurgitated 1,000 times by fatties that claim to know everything about working out yet still look like crap. No offense if you fall into this category but that is like going to a gym and seeing fatties as personal trainers, If you don't look the part then it's hard to take what you say seriously. I figured I would go right to the source and paid $10 bucks to check out Plitts website and see what information i could find about this lo-no diet. Some people will laugh about paying for his site but I figure paying $10 bucks is a minimal price to pay before investing my time and subjecting my body to his program.

Once on Plitt's site I found a few hours of video of him talking about this specific diet plan and supplement use. After hearing him talk about the plan at length a few things jump out at me..It's important to know what your goal is and what phase you are in - Bulking,Transitional, or Maintenance - Obviously if you're goal is bulking then this plan probably wouldn't be for you. Plitt even says as much about the diet plan on his site. Transitional-Maintenance is more the goals that this plan appears to be suited for.

After doing enough research to make a informed decision I am on day 1 of MFT 28. I got up at 3:30am, was at the gym at 4, finished my workout around 5:45am. First thought is I loved the first workout.. I felt the intensity, drive, and motivation I was looking for and enjoyed shredding my chest before the soccer moms entered the gym at 530am to take over all the treadmills. I already have a lot of Whey, Caseine, Glutamine, & BCAA'S but for now im skipping out on the HMB , not enough info for me to to think it is vital.

Will it work? I don't know but if it ups my motivation and intensity in the gym than that is a plus

What about the diet ? A little odd but I know what eating 5-6 small meals of Brown rice,yams,Broccoli, spinach, Chicken, Lean Steak, and Tilapi will do for my body... Bored of that diet too after 18 months.That diet has given me the growth I wanted but left me in a struggle to shed the last few percentages of body fat I desire. 20 minutes of cardio in the morning followed by 20 minutes at night - the Gethin plan- became stale, routine, and boring. Treadmills,Ellipticals,stairmasters, running,pool etc all became boring and left me feeling like I was maintaining rather than cutting. I'm interested to see how the nighttime cardio weight session is different and more fun than the previous. Learning some new recipes of Plitts site as well, which is a bonus for me.

Is Greg Plitt crazy? I'm not sure and during several videos I struggled with the a question of "is he on meth?" or some other upper that made him energetic as hell, while bouncing around different topics like ADHD was also a issue.. What I lean towards is the guy is passionate about what has worked for him and won't hesitate to tell you about it. Question I hope to answer is will it work for me... I will find out in 27 days.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh look, 4 straight posts by either reds or less than 5 post posters talking about how great the epic gimmick program/diet is for them.