Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    WmArvn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WmArvn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Have done the program myself, did not follow the diet though, and I received great results. Went twice a day like clockwork and along with growing the muscles it gave them a much greater endurance in the gym.
    As you can tell from previous posts, many people don't believe they can handle it, or that you will overwork the muscles.
    Well from my experience it isn't hard at all as long as you have the mental capabilities and to overwork your muscles takes a hell of a lot more of work than this routine lays out.

Final input... If you have the tame and the mental capability, your body can easily handle it and will produce great results.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WmArvn View Post
    Have done the program myself, did not follow the diet though, and I received great results. Went twice a day like clockwork and along with growing the muscles it gave them a much greater endurance in the gym.
    As you can tell from previous posts, many people don't believe they can handle it, or that you will overwork the muscles.
    Well from my experience it isn't hard at all as long as you have the mental capabilities and to overwork your muscles takes a hell of a lot more of work than this routine lays out.

Final input... If you have the tame and the mental capability, your body can easily handle it and will produce great results.
    It's not a matter what you can "handle;" it's about training optimally. And for the vast majority of natty members on this site, for their goal of gaining mass, training twice a day is hardly optimal.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

WmArvn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WmArvn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    It's not a matter what you can "handle;" it's about training optimally. And for the vast majority of natty members on this site, for their goal of gaining mass, training twice a day is hardly optimal.
    Appoligies on the vagueness of my previous post.
    What you said is completely true.

This kind of routine is one that provides not too much mass gain, but is more of a maintenance routine. It provides that ability to eat as much as you want (as long as you keep it clean) and gain little to no weight while also keeping the muscle you worked hard to put on while bulking. Depending on your diet this is a great cutting routine.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Appoligies on the vagueness of my previous post.
    What you said is completely true.

This kind of routine is one that provides not too much mass gain, but is more of a maintenance routine. It provides that ability to eat as much as you want (as long as you keep it clean) and gain little to no weight while also keeping the muscle you worked hard to put on while bulking. Depending on your diet this is a great cutting routine.
    This is absolutely ridiculous. "Eat as much as you want as long as you keep it clean," is a falsehood. You can eat plenty of "clean" food. If you're at a major surplus, you will gain weight and likely fat. None of what you said has any basis in reality.

workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I completed this program in June, started in May, and saw great results. Documented my weight, body fat percentage (with a caliper), arm size, leg size, hip size, waist size, and blood pressure every single day. Blood pressure check was just some measure to make sure I was in good health. Arms increased .5" in just 4 weeks. Waist (stomach) size decreased 1.5" and my body fat went from 10.5% to 7%. Strength increased as well. Followed the liquid diet completely and had 4 cups of dark, leafy green vegetables and 3 oz chicken for the one solid meal a day. A lot of the time I felt completely exhausted mid day and drained but I kept on keeping on and pushed through it. The one thing I hated about this program was taking a preworkout twice a day. Made me feel like I was addicted to stims and started getting intolerant to my preworkout, eventually it started making me throw up. But regardless of the lack of science or logic behind this program, I saw great results from it... I'm also 19 and have been training for four years though so experience coupled with 19 year-old testosterone is probably the only feasible way I managed to not kill my body. I'll probably do this program again next summer too.
    pain is weakness leaving the body

Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    This is absolutely ridiculous. "Eat as much as you want as long as you keep it clean," is a falsehood. You can eat plenty of "clean" food. If you're at a major surplus, you will gain weight and likely fat. None of what you said has any basis in reality.
    Obviously one wouldn't dine on more than humanly possible. I guess it would just end up being genetics that would prevent someone from burning off what they ate using this routine.
    I was eating about 6,000 calories each workout day and my two rest days (two, as I didn't do the cardio day) I would intake no less than 4,000 and I weighed myself daily and had no more than a six pound difference throughout the whole four-week routine, likely mostly due to water intake and sweating it out.
    As you can see, the second workout of the day is basically a HIIT program but drawn out to the span of over an hour (the exception being shoulder days, which tends to be the shortest session). So HIIT done about five hours every week, paired with the morning bulking workout, is definitely a calorie torching routine.

This is my basis on how you can eat basically as much as you feel you want.

lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Obviously one wouldn't dine on more than humanly possible. I guess it would just end up being genetics that would prevent someone from burning off what they ate using this routine.
    I was eating about 6,000 calories each workout day and my two rest days (two, as I didn't do the cardio day) I would intake no less than 4,000 and I weighed myself daily and had no more than a six pound difference throughout the whole four-week routine, likely mostly due to water intake and sweating it out.
    As you can see, the second workout of the day is basically a HIIT program but drawn out to the span of over an hour (the exception being shoulder days, which tends to be the shortest session). So HIIT done about five hours every week, paired with the morning bulking workout, is definitely a calorie torching routine.

This is my basis on how you can eat basically as much as you feel you want.
    LOL. I don't even know what to say to this. Please stop.

NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just read this thread I'm dying right now this is fantastic.
    Im gonna eat 6000 'clean' cal a day and lose fat with Plitts best program ever and build muscle and get stronger and get better and leaner and whatnot
    6'4 200
    Ain't much if it ain't Dutch
    Medstudent crew

alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexmessi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im doing this workout, and im going to the third week, its heavy but i like it, and my muscles get really exausted, i feel like im taking them to the limit which is good, specially on the legs day.

i only have one question, this train like the name says, its really to gain mass?? or will you lose mass doing this workout??

carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100) carpenterav is not very well liked. (-100)

Completed awhile back

I wrote a long while back about beginning the routine--the diet--etc. Upon completion, I became swamped with finals, work, and other life stuff...so I was unable to update my results and final thoughts on the program. I'm here to tell my tales.

1.) Endurance---Made excellent progress in cardiovascular and muscular endurance. Cardio--- Started at only being able to run with intermittent sprints at full speed for approximately 25 minutes. At the end, I was able to outrun and out-endure collegiate level soccer players for 2-45 minute halves. Muscular--At the beginning, a burnout set always ended in failure for even extremely low weights. After, it actually became a challenge to burn out muscles.

2.)Physical (view)-- Before beginning the programs I had a decent physical figure (A lean, athletic figure), being able to see only the outlines of my abdominal muscles, but being able to see my obliques. After, I gained some size. My abdomen was shredded, actually making out the entirety of each ab along with the obliques and the v-taper.

3.)Physical (Strength)-- To sum it up...Added an average of 15 lbs to each dumbbell exercise and an extra 50 lbs. onto barbell exercises.

4.) Diet--- It sucked during the month, but met all required macros and micros for me. It became expensive, so it's not practical until later on when I am able to dedicate more time to work instead of schooling.

Notes:
    Each workout was a challenge, so the feeling of accomplishment in itself kept me motivated to complete the routine and month-long torture.

After completing this, I began doing the "power bodybuilding" style of workout with going back to a common person diet (non-bodybuilder) with taking in tons of food, and immediately added large portions of mass and strength. I'm assuming this was due to the absolute shock my body went through by switching between these two extremes.

Strangely enough, the entire month of this routine was the most motivated I have ever felt in my life (despite being absolutely exhausted at the end of the day). It was almost like a high in itself.

Would I do it again? Yes. I have never felt better in my life.

DISCLAIMER:
    This is my personal evaluation, results, and experience. In no way does it reflect anyone else's thoughts or opinions. Thank you.

rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100) rawmachine is not very well liked. (-100)
    I am starting this today sept 24 2013 first day. I feel hungry currently have my brown rice three cans of tuna clean diet. I have enough protein to last me for 6 months. this is a 28 day workout no biggy I got this. Already feel the intensity of the workout. i AM NOT TAKING THE GLUTAMINE since my protein and bccas cover that. Plus mono creatine only taking 5grams per day. let's see how this goes. I have cla as well which i feel should increase the burning fat. Ill keep you guys posted with before and after pics. 27.5 days here we go!!!

Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sagiz View Post
    I managed to go through the workout plan but then i got to the nutrition plan and couldnt help but click the 'close' button.
    Just another way to make you buy s**t load of supp stacks.
    Feel sorry for the people who take this seriously and spend so much money on supps,regardless of costs,nutrition shouldnt be based on supps.
    I adapted to Plitt's program, it may be b/s but f it I'm bored and it's a good way to confuse the body. He's not asking you or begging you to buy this stack. Like HMB and Glutamine are B/S and the rest are right on. Creatine only 5g a day.
    Embrace Humility, Forget the past.

Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Renoquia23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rawmachine View Post
    I am starting this today sept 24 2013 first day. I feel hungry currently have my brown rice three cans of tuna clean diet. I have enough protein to last me for 6 months. this is a 28 day workout no biggy I got this. Already feel the intensity of the workout. i AM NOT TAKING THE GLUTAMINE since my protein and bccas cover that. Plus mono creatine only taking 5grams per day. let's see how this goes. I have cla as well which i feel should increase the burning fat. Ill keep you guys posted with before and after pics. 27.5 days here we go!!!
    You are 140lbs you don't need to burn fat, just get big. 3 Cans of tuna is 60g of protein, You need about 100g to maintain and 20 more to build.

Originally Posted by alexmessi View Post
    im doing this workout, and im going to the third week, its heavy but i like it, and my muscles get really exausted, i feel like im taking them to the limit which is good, specially on the legs day.

i only have one question, this train like the name says, its really to gain mass?? or will you lose mass doing this workout??
    You can't lose mass, just take whey or eat protein meats depending how you work out, like train on a empty stomach then chug shake, eat something like a fruit and some veggies 2 hours later then a shake. something like that, most of calories need to be post workout. You need about 100g of protein to maintain and some more to build.

MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After I read in the articles section, that he suggested cardio at 60% of max pulse to burn fat............I decided nerver to listen to his mumbo jumbo again ;o)

Originally Posted by MrJacko03 View Post
    After I read in the articles section, that he suggested cardio at 60% of max pulse to burn fat............I decided nerver to listen to his mumbo jumbo again ;o)
    I felt the same after reading the two posts above yours.

AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100)

Ridiculous.

I myself will be starting this workout 2 weeks from now. Though I will not be following the diet itself, I will be doing what works best for me, which is 3 shakes and 3 balanced, whole food meals. Any moron can obviously tell MFT28 isn't aimed at making you huge...it's not a mass gain routine. It's designed to get you in athletic shape, to get you ripped...hence all the high volume. Athletes, cross fitters and endurance athletes can benefit from it. I, among many others...do not give a flying **** about putting on tons of mass. I would rather be skinny and ripped/toned than be a bloated, hulking **** who can't do anything with all the mass he carries. It seems that's all anyone cares about anymore, and it's pure ridicule to me. And for everyone slamming the 2 a day's...Guys like Arnold and Frank Zane used to do 2 a day's on quite a constant basis(granted they trained upper body in the am and lower body in the evening, not to mention the possibility of steroids...but still). If your goal is to gain mass then I personally believe you shouldn't even be making comments about MFT28. Athletic performance and just looking huge for the sake of vanity are two different things.

I will agree the diet is a supplement scam...you'll be buying whey every 2 weeks. But that doesn't mean the workout itself is discredited. Anyone knows that high intensity and high volume training will get you ripped. And as long as your nutrition is on point...recovery shouldn't be an issue. Saying this routine is BS is quite frankly an act of stupidity because this is no different(And actually less an intense in some cases) than the training routines of fighters. There are athletes who workout 2-5 times a day and they're insanely shredded...sure, they may not be the biggest...but they're incredibly strong and their endurance is astounding. I think that MFT28 is aimed at this specifically.

Also, is it just me or does everyone criticizing this routine look like pure dog piss? Sure, you're big..but you're puffier than the michelin man, jesus christ. No wonder guys like Frank Zane openly despise today's bodybuilding community, size and mass are the only things people care about. Symmetry, aesthetics and definition have gone out the window. I'd rather be slender and ripped, again. That's just my preference.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by azraelbat View Post
    i myself will be starting this workout 2 weeks from now. Though i will not be following the diet itself, i will be doing what works best for me, which is 3 shakes and 3 balanced, whole food meals. Any moron can obviously tell mft28 isn't aimed at making you huge...it's not a mass gain routine. It's designed to get you in athletic shape, to get you ripped...hence all the high volume. Athletes, cross fitters and endurance athletes can benefit from it. I, among many others...do not give a flying **** about putting on tons of mass. I would rather be skinny and ripped/toned than be a bloated, hulking **** who can't do anything with all the mass he carries. It seems that's all anyone cares about anymore, and it's pure ridicule to me. And for everyone slamming the 2 a day's...guys like arnold and frank zane used to do 2 a day's on quite a constant basis(granted they trained upper body in the am and lower body in the evening, not to mention the possibility of steroids...but still). If your goal is to gain mass then i personally believe you shouldn't even be making comments about mft28. Athletic performance and just looking huge for the sake of vanity are two different things.

I will agree the diet is a supplement scam...you'll be buying whey every 2 weeks. But that doesn't mean the workout itself is discredited. Anyone knows that high intensity and high volume training will get you ripped. And as long as your nutrition is on point...recovery shouldn't be an issue. Saying this routine is bs is quite frankly an act of stupidity because this is no different(and actually less an intense in some cases) than the training routines of fighters. There are athletes who workout 2-5 times a day and they're insanely shredded...sure, they may not be the biggest...but they're incredibly strong and their endurance is astounding. I think that mft28 is aimed at this specifically.

Also, is it just me or does everyone criticizing this routine look like pure dog piss? Sure, you're big..but you're puffier than the michelin man, jesus christ. No wonder guys like frank zane openly despise today's bodybuilding community, size and mass are the only things people care about. Symmetry, aesthetics and definition have gone out the window. I'd rather be slender and ripped, again. That's just my preference.

lmao
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100) AzraelBat is not very well liked. (-100)
    I know, I'm hilarious.

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    lmao
    ^^This.

This thread continues to deliver.

ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThisGame31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow i haven't really been in this thread since started it…. what in the fuark is going on in here lol

Originally Posted by ThisGame31 View Post
    wow i haven't really been in this thread since started it…. what in the fuark is going on in here lol
    The Plitt broscience nuthuggers are still at it. It's sad really.

QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why does everyone whos on this program who likes it only weighs around like 155-170lbs

seems like you guys can certainly get skinny ripped off this if thats your goal

QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuickTimee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AzraelBat View Post

Also, is it just me or does everyone criticizing this routine look like pure dog piss? Sure, you're big..but you're puffier than the michelin man, jesus christ. No wonder guys like Frank Zane openly despise today's bodybuilding community, size and mass are the only things people care about. Symmetry, aesthetics and definition have gone out the window. I'd rather be slender and ripped, again. That's just my preference.

lol bro, you're really living in a fantasy land if you think you're skinny ass physique is attractive.

if you really want that lean attractive physique its not weighing 137 looking like a fukken Auschwitz survivor.

you still need a little bit of mass and thickness weighting in around 175-190ish to get that lean athletic fitness model look.

my advice drop all these gimmicky programs. and stick to the basic to actually add some mass and thickness to your frame for a year or two.

then after you can do something like this mft28 sh!t to lean out a bit.

PartTimeLift3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartTimeLift3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartTimeLift3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartTimeLift3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartTimeLift3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartTimeLift3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartTimeLift3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartTimeLift3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PartTimeLift3r has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by QuickTimee View Post
    lol bro, you're really living in a fantasy land if you think you're skinny ass physique is attractive.

if you really want that lean attractive physique its not weighing 137 looking like a fukken Auschwitz survivor.

you still need a little bit of mass and thickness weighting in around 175-190ish to get that lean athletic fitness model look.

my advice drop all these gimmicky programs. and stick to the basic to actually add some mass and thickness to your frame for a year or two.

then after you can do something like this mft28 sh!t to lean out a bit.
    After reading through this entire B/S thread, that is the only post that my eyes didn't bleed from their sockets reading.

knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100) knite786 is not very well liked. (-100)
    For me its all about switching it up and trying something new. The liquid diet, I won't do. Neither will I the 2 a days. I got a job, and lifting weights ain't it. I like the variety of exercises and the pace. Its definitely to get you leaner and ripped if you can stick with it. I like the variation, so I am trying it out. 1 month, and then move on to something else. Shocking my muscles every so often is def important in my book. If you are looking to bulk, this isn't for you. Endurance, it will give you and may even shed some unwanted fat. I would just measure your BF% before and after. I'm 2 weeks into it. Its fun, something different to look forward to on a daily basis. Only drawback is the lack of trap work in these workouts, if not any. I had to incorporate some of my own variations into it. As long as you are in the gym consistently and eating right, more power to you. Peace fitfam!

Originally Posted by knite786 View Post
    For me its all about switching it up and trying something new. The liquid diet, I won't do. Neither will I the 2 a days. I got a job, and lifting weights ain't it. I like the variety of exercises and the pace. Its definitely to get you leaner and ripped if you can stick with it. I like the variation, so I am trying it out. 1 month, and then move on to something else. Shocking my muscles every so often is def important in my book. If you are looking to bulk, this isn't for you. Endurance, it will give you and may even shed some unwanted fat. I would just measure your BF% before and after. I'm 2 weeks into it. Its fun, something different to look forward to on a daily basis. Only drawback is the lack of trap work in these workouts, if not any. I had to incorporate some of my own variations into it. As long as you are in the gym consistently and eating right, more power to you. Peace fitfam!
    LOLwut?

This thread continues to deliver. The lack of trap work...Holy moly.

DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100) DazJRivet is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've used the MFT28 workouts on 3 separate occasions (never done the nutrition part). Admittedly I've only ever done one of the workouts a day that being the 'Morning' workout. I added 2-3, 25-30 min cardio sessions per week on top of the 5 midweek routine and got some really good results. The workouts completely waste the muscle your hitting. If you commit and go hard, eat clean whether its to maintain or build muscle you will see results. That really applies to any program, but again i rate the workouts.. Good luck for those who have the time to do it twice over.. On average I'd send about 60-75 minutes per workout.. I ain't doing that twice a day!

Thank god you necroed this crappy thread yet again with anecdotal bs about how the "routine" gave you "really good results." So objective! Strong first post.