Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Oh look, 4 straight posts by either reds or less than 5 post posters talking about how great the epic gimmick program/diet is for them.
    Who said anything about how great it was? And why does it matter if I'm red or have less than 5 posts? You have to break your cherry sometime right?

I don't know if this program is good, great, or sucks for me yet because I just started it today.... You should know if you read what I wrote instead of seeing Red, Post count, then initiated keyboard warrior.

I get that you don't like this program or the nutrition guide that goes along with it. I see your posts all over the comment section of the MFT28 tutorials & now all over the replies in the thread about the program. You post/talk so much about it like it's your personal crusade to convince everyone to stay away from it. The nutrition is a guide not the law, and the training is what it is.

Maybe at the end of 28 days I will think " Damn that Lucia316 was right, Should of stayed away from that program" or maybe i'll think " Happy as hell that I tried this program".. Who the hell knows how I will feel at the end but i'm going to bust my ass seeing how it goes for myself.

BonesL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChaseChris View Post
    I have a question about the supplements maybe you guys can help me with. He has you taking creatine 3 times a day. I take the ON Creatine and it recommends one teaspoon a day. Would I split that into 3 for the day?
    It depends on the creative your taking. If it says only to take it once a day then follow it, you will take too, and waste it. If you take more than the sufficient amount each day then you pee it out and waste it

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ReinHard1 View Post
    Who said anything about how great it was? And why does it matter if I'm red or have less than 5 posts? You have to break your cherry sometime right?

I don't know if this program is good, great, or sucks for me yet because I just started it today.... You should know if you read what I wrote instead of seeing Red, Post count, then initiated keyboard warrior.

I get that you don't like this program or the nutrition guide that goes along with it. I see your posts all over the comment section of the MFT28 tutorials & now all over the replies in the thread about the program. You post/talk so much about it like it's your personal crusade to convince everyone to stay away from it. The nutrition is a guide not the law, and the training is what it is.

Maybe at the end of 28 days I will think " Damn that Lucia316 was right, Should of stayed away from that program" or maybe i'll think " Happy as hell that I tried this program".. Who the hell knows how I will feel at the end but i'm going to bust my ass seeing how it goes for myself.
    So wait, you're all about doing the program, but only about parts of it? The program is all-inclusive. If you're avoiding aspects of the program there must be a reason why? Perhaps because the diet is a gimmick to get you to buy tons of protein powder and the supplement program has things that don't actually do anything in healthy, non-geriatric individuals.

The reason the post count or red matters is because the only people coming into this thread to defend it are clueless nubs (generally) that don't know any better. Not really a crusade, just educating my fellow man. If you're doing the whole program, enjoy throwing away your cash, and you'll learn your lesson like most of us did doing gimmicky crap or listening to broscience when we first started. If you're only doing parts of it, well then at least you're smart enough to see that it's partly a gimmick. If that's the case, why defend it? If it isn't, it's because you're a noob who doesn't know any better, but you're right, we all have to "break our cherry sometime."

lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BonesL View Post
    It depends on the creative your taking. If it says only to take it once a day then follow it, you will take too, and waste it. If you take more than the sufficient amount each day then you pee it out and waste it
    Partly correct. It doesn't depend on the type you're taking. Take it once per day. No loading necessary. Once saturated your body doesn't know or care what type it is. Use monohydrate, 3-5g per day whenever you want with whatever you want.

ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100) ReinHard1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    So wait, you're all about doing the program, but only about parts of it? The program is all-inclusive. If you're avoiding aspects of the program there must be a reason why? Perhaps because the diet is a gimmick to get you to buy tons of protein powder and the supplement program has things that don't actually do anything in healthy, non-geriatric individuals.
    I said the nutrition guide is not the law, did not say I was altering it... I'm just going off of Plitts own words on his lo-no diet which is the diet being used in this program. He says you can add a meal or two if desired, Think that is on his video blog though.

I already said in my first post I don't have to buy anything. I have everything already except for the HMB, which I don't plan on using.

The reason the post count or red matters is because the only people coming into this thread to defend it are clueless nubs (generally) that don't know any better. Not really a crusade, just educating my fellow man. If you're doing the whole program, enjoy throwing away your cash, and you'll learn your lesson like most of us did doing gimmicky crap or listening to broscience when we first started. If you're only doing parts of it, well then at least you're smart enough to see that it's partly a gimmick. If that's the case, why defend it? If it isn't, it's because you're a noob who doesn't know any better, but you're right, we all have to "break our cherry sometime."
    Your intentions and how you spam boards and the comments don't match up. Let me be clear for a third time, I am not defending the principles or the program but I'm also not slamming it based off what I think I know like some people. I do disagree with the "gimmicky crap" for now, Plitt has been talking about this diet for three years , long time to plot a gimmick for a BB workout plan, sure he has better stuff to do.

I'm far from a noob and been around many elite athletes in training and what I've learned is everyone is different. A program that works for one may not work for another so it's all about your mindset, learning your body, and finding what works for you.

I said the nutrition guide is not the law, did not say I was altering it... I'm just going off of Plitts own words on his lo-no diet which is the diet being used in this program. He says you can add a meal or two if desired, Think that is on his video blog though.

I already said in my first post I don't have to buy anything. I have everything already except for the HMB, which I don't plan on using.
    So, again, you're not following the program. Got it. You're doing whatever you want, and you are altering it. You're doing that because it's a gimmick and a ploy to sell you supplements.

Your intentions and how you spam boards and the comments don't match up. Let me be clear for a third time, I am not defending the principles or the program but I'm also not slamming it based off what I think I know like some people. I do disagree with the "gimmicky crap" for now, Plitt has been talking about this diet for three years , long time to plot a gimmick for a BB workout plan, sure he has better stuff to do.
    Oh I'm clearly slamming it as garbage. I don't have to do something to realize it's "gimmicky crap." You aren't doing "the program," you're doing what you want, so clearly you aren't fully bought into as well.

I'm far from a noob and been around many elite athletes in training and what I've learned is everyone is different. A program that works for one may not work for another so it's all about your mindset, learning your body, and finding what works for you.
    But you are a noob, you said it yourself. I don't care what or who you've been around.

So, again, you're not following the program. Got it. You're doing whatever you want, and you are altering it. You're doing that because it's a gimmick and a ploy to sell you supplements.
    Actually you don't got it.. What have I said I was altering? nothing.As per Plitt you can add Greens and fruit to the bridge meal if desired. I didn't even say I was altering the nutrition plan at all, just passing along how he explained some of the diet. Like I said over 2 hours of videos of Plitt talking about the ins and outs of this diet plan. I'm guessing you have watched none of it so you are not in a position to tell me who is following or isn't following the plan.

Oh I'm clearly slamming it as garbage. I don't have to do something to realize it's "gimmicky crap." You aren't doing "the program," you're doing what you want, so clearly you aren't fully bought into as well.
    Right now I'm doing the program how it is suppose to be done period.

But you are a noob, you said it yourself. I don't care what or who you've been around.
    Far from a noob and again I never said any such thing.

If you are going to debate at least stick to what we have discussed, and not make stuff up or twist words around.

Actually you don't got it.. What have I said I was altering? nothing.As per Plitt you can add Greens and fruit to the bridge meal if desired. I didn't even say I was altering the nutrition plan at all, just passing along how he explained some of the diet. Like I said over 2 hours of videos of Plitt talking about the ins and outs of this diet plan. I'm guessing you have watched none of it so you are not in a position to tell me who is following or isn't following the plan.
    Yes you are altering it...You said:
    I have everything already except for the HMB, which I don't plan on using.
    That is an alteration.

Adding additional meals is an alteration.

Right now I'm doing the program how it is suppose to be done period.
    No you aren't, see above.

Far from a noob and again I never said any such thing.
    Sure you are. If you've been around all these elite athletes and have a background, why are you using the noob/gimmick workouts on this site? If you're experienced, you know what types of programs work. You understand nutrition, TDEE, and macros, and laugh when you see a gimmick diet or supplementation programs.

If you are going to debate at least stick to what we have discussed, and not make stuff up or twist words around.
    It isn't twisting words. You've shown your spots, and this is relevant because that's who these programs are tailored to, noobs who don't know what they are doing and are willing to follow something they see here or in magazines.

Yes you are altering it...You said:
    That is an alteration.

Adding additional meals is an alteration.
    How many times go you need to be told I am not altering the meals. 4 times and counting... Comprehension is your friend. Again I said what was said in the video not what I planned on doing.

No you aren't, see above.
    HMB is supplementation not nutrition. Plitt talks about HMB in the video but if you actually click on the MFT28 stack you can buy from BB they don't even have HMB included.

Sure you are. If you've been around all these elite athletes and have a background, why are you using the noob/gimmick workouts on this site? If you're experienced, you know what types of programs work. You understand nutrition, TDEE, and macros, and laugh when you see a gimmick diet or supplementation programs.
    All athletes are not natural first off and I've seen different things work and not work for different guys. Like I already said in the first post, I'm in a spot where i'm trying to shed the last few % of body fat and maintain. I don't have to lose 50 lbs, and I don't have to bulk because i'm already 90% where I want to be at. Just because someone disagrees with a random know it all on the internet doesn't make him a noob. What are your qualifications to tell everyone all these programs are wrong? Google phd? Pretty sure this guy Plitt is more of a authority on the topic than you, no offense.

Fact is the same comments come up about any program that people think doesn't work or is different from the norm. A lot of negative like you can't do that unless your on roids, you can't do that unless you have super human genetics, you can't do that unless you have all day to live in the gym. A lot of negative excuses imo. Never any harm in trying something out and maybe learn something new through work rather than a internet search.

It isn't twisting words. You've shown your spots, and this is relevant because that's who these programs are tailored to, noobs who don't know what they are doing and are willing to follow something they see here or in magazines.
    Twisting words my man...

How many times go you need to be told I am not altering the meals. 4 times and counting... Comprehension is your friend. Again I said what was said in the video not what I planned on doing.

HMB is supplementation not nutrition. Plitt talks about HMB in the video but if you actually click on the MFT28 stack you can buy from BB they don't even have HMB included.
    You talked about adding meals. Not my problem. HMB is part of it, if you aren't using it you're altering it.

All athletes are not natural first off and I've seen different things work and not work for different guys. Like I already said in the first post, I'm in a spot where i'm trying to shed the last few % of body fat and maintain. I don't have to lose 50 lbs, and I don't have to bulk because i'm already 90% where I want to be at. Just because someone disagrees with a random know it all on the internet doesn't make him a noob. What are your qualifications to tell everyone all these programs are wrong? Google phd? Pretty sure this guy Plitt is more of a authority on the topic than you, no offense.
    I didn't say anything about being "natural" or not. We're talking about you and the "elite athletes" you know. Body fat loss is nothing more than caloric deficit to TDEE. If you maintain your protein macro you'll maintain your muscle mass. It isn't hard. This is science and doesn't depend on "individuals."

Your disagreeing with me is not what makes you a noob. It's your lack of knowledge. We all had to start somewhere. I don't need a PhD to understand the things we're discussing. Hell even the twinkie diet proves I'm on the right track here. Pretty sure Plitt is selling something.

Fact is the same comments come up about any program that people think doesn't work or is different from the norm. A lot of negative like you can't do that unless your on roids, you can't do that unless you have super human genetics, you can't do that unless you have all day to live in the gym. A lot of negative excuses imo. Never any harm in trying something out and maybe learn something new through work rather than a internet search.
    Fact is, the same comments come up because all those programs are gimmicks and the people pushing them are selling something. Again, where did I say anything about using AS or super human genetics or living at the gym? You're creating that crap. Again, I don't need to do something to know it's a gimmick. That's what you are failing to grasp. You want this to be your magic bullet because you want the shortcut.

Twisting words my man...
    Nope, if anything you're trying to put words in my fingers. Fact of the matter is, you're a noob. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but for christ sake, don't argue from a position of ignorance just because you are motivated by Plitt. Motivation is one thing, reality of a gimmick program is another.

b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone thinks everyone is stupid. Some of it looks kinda fun though

TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can I just say lucia316 you need to actually research nutrition and supplementation before you speak? You have openly stated meal timing/frequency isnt important and all that matters are your macros.... wrong. Scientific studies have proven that optimal protein anabolism is every 5 hours. Hmmm, lets find some more things wrong with your logic. Okay, I have seen you also say that it is not as good for your health to drink your meals. Well seeing as you are getting your macronutrients in all thats left would be vitamins and minerals... well that can also be supplied by a multi vitamin, say opt for animal pak. lets move on, you talk about how no one trains in those high rep ranges? oh wait a minute cross fit athletes do and maintain very lean physiques and quite a lot of strength. I can agree it may not be optimal to train in those ranges for bodybuilding but as for shredding fat it seems to go fairly well. Also greg plitt is spot on with the bioavailability of the food in liquid meals and I believe part of the reason it helps lose so much weight is that liquid meals actually burn more calories than the digestion of regular meals fitting those same macros. The only part of this program I can see a problem with is he does not allow adequate rest and recuperation for the muscles. Seeing as that is the case their would be a constant tear in the myofibrils and it would be quite hard to really gain anything and would put you at higher risk of injury through overtraining. If the workouts were slightly modified I see no other problem with this program. Please lucia316 don't just throw your rep power and post count around and think people should believe you. If you want to verify anything I have said please look at many Layne Norton articles as personally thats whose information I trust and the program I follow. I just didn't like the way lucia316 was bashing with incorrect statements.
    ***Economics Major Crew***
    ***$120,000 Crew***

University Student

PM me if you have any questions on anything

Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    Can I just say lucia316 you need to actually research nutrition and supplementation before you speak? You have openly stated meal timing/frequency isnt important and all that matters are your macros.... wrong. Scientific studies have proven that optimal protein anabolism is every 5 hours. Hmmm, lets find some more things wrong with your logic. Okay, I have seen you also say that it is not as good for your health to drink your meals. Well seeing as you are getting your macronutrients in all thats left would be vitamins and minerals... well that can also be supplied by a multi vitamin, say opt for animal pak. lets move on, you talk about how no one trains in those high rep ranges? oh wait a minute cross fit athletes do and maintain very lean physiques and quite a lot of strength. I can agree it may not be optimal to train in those ranges for bodybuilding but as for shredding fat it seems to go fairly well. Also greg plitt is spot on with the bioavailability of the food in liquid meals and I believe part of the reason it helps lose so much weight is that liquid meals actually burn more calories than the digestion of regular meals fitting those same macros. The only part of this program I can see a problem with is he does not allow adequate rest and recuperation for the muscles. Seeing as that is the case their would be a constant tear in the myofibrils and it would be quite hard to really gain anything and would put you at higher risk of injury through overtraining. If the workouts were slightly modified I see no other problem with this program. Please lucia316 don't just throw your rep power and post count around and think people should believe you. If you want to verify anything I have said please look at many Layne Norton articles as personally thats whose information I trust and the program I follow. I just didn't like the way lucia316 was bashing with incorrect statements.
    1) Says I don't know what I'm talking about. States there are "studies" that show I'm wrong. Fails to link any of these studies. You're not going catabolic in 5 hours. LOL.
    2) I never said it was unhealthy to "drink your meals." I said that this all liquid diet is a ridiculous ploy to sell supplements.
    3) I never said anything about rep ranges. L2read
    4) This is Bodybuilding.com, not crossfit.com
    5) Shredding fat is about diet, not training
    6) Plitt is spot on, but you fail to: a) show anything about bioavailability leading to weight loss; and b) show that bioavailability means anything in context to diet overall
    7) LOL at liquid diets burning more calories than whole foods....
    8) My rep and post count has nothing to do with the fact that this is bunk.
    9) As to Layne Norton, you can run a quick forum search to watch Layne get schooled by Alan Argon.

Fail on son.

JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ya first post here. So I guess according to Lucia316 it can be disregarded? Great logic right there. ANYWAY I can't help but chime in in response from such pigheaded comments. Lucia316, the guy you are attacking actually IS NOT altering the program by your definition of altering. If you watch the video, Plitt actually says you can add in an additional meal. The reason: everyone is different, hence different body types, hence the NECESSITY to tailor workouts (in minor ways) as to best benefit the individual. Its part of individualization incorporated with training. So why you are giving this guy a hard time, I have no idea. Advice: let the guy do what works best for him and let him report back so others who may have same or similar problem can use his trial and error methods to help themselves
    Now, you are right in the sense that this is BB.com not crossfit, EXCEPT if you do look under where this workout can be found and the NAME alone, you'll notice the word MILITARY, which is what the M in MFT28 stands for. I hate to break it to you but military training is for functionality NOT bodybuilding, so to compare this to a standard bodybuilding program itself is ridiculous. Also, not everyone who is into BB is interested in getting so big that you cannot function. I have never seen any reason to get that big as it slows you down and at extreme size it DOES make you less flexible, meaning if you are an athlete (making use of your muscle like your supposed to it isn't feasible to get hulking huge. So keep in mind that it says MILITARY in the name.
    As for post count, again ridiculous. Just because you prowl the forums of bodybuilding.com does not make you any more an expert than me or anyone else on this site. You do not know anyone's past experience, knowledge or amount of research they have put into fitness/health/bodybuilding/etc. To rely on post count as any indication is just pure ignorance.
    As for anyone with experience immediately writing this workout off as a gimmick, again ignorant. The diet plan? Sure I can see the gimmick there but that is my belief in the sense of not believing in a liquid diet plan. That's my PERSONAL opinion in which I do not force on others. It is quite possible that there is information out there stating that a liquid diet is quite feasible and I may not have come across it yet. But that also does not mean this entire program is garbage. It simply means that the diet portion needs to be tailored differently. you mean I have to use my brain, do some research on my own and come up with my very own diet that works?! Absolutely. But again I reiterate, that does not debunk the ENTIRE program.

Yes, people are different, but...different in perhaps number of calories needed to meet TDEE, but nothing else. Fat loss means eating at a deficit to TDEE and maintaining protein macro to maintain muscle mass. Gaining means eating at a surplus to TDEE. Where the calories come from doesn't matter with regard to gaining and losing weight.

As to the workout. Why send somebody down a road that's BS? Sure there are minute differences for some people, but I have never seen a situation where someone exceeding TDEE, meeting macros and using a 5x5 has not gained.

Post count isn't ridiculous when the only people posting in favor of this gimmick program to sell supplements are noobs with no posts. It's an observation that seems to be holding up. The only people amped about this are people that don't really know what they are doing.

As for the liquid diet. Calories are calories and macros are macros in the context of gaining and losing weight, so yes, the diet is a gimmick to sell protein powder. The entire program is garbage. The supplements are a joke, the diet is a gimmick and the program is nothing special either. It's a joke. But good luck wasting your time if that's what you choose to do.

JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100) JiuJitsuAddict is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes, people are different, but...different in perhaps number of calories needed to meet TDEE, but nothing else. Fat loss means eating at a deficit to TDEE and maintaining protein macro to maintain muscle mass. Gaining means eating at a surplus to TDEE. Where the calories come from doesn't matter with regard to gaining and losing weight.

As to the workout. Why send somebody down a road that's BS? Sure there are minute differences for some people, but I have never seen a situation where someone exceeding TDEE, meeting macros and using a 5x5 has not gained.

Post count isn't ridiculous when the only people posting in favor of this gimmick program to sell supplements are noobs with no posts. It's an observation that seems to be holding up. The only people amped about this are people that don't really know what they are doing.

As for the liquid diet. Calories are calories and macros are macros in the context of gaining and losing weight, so yes, the diet is a gimmick to sell protein powder. The entire program is garbage. The supplements are a joke, the diet is a gimmick and the program is nothing special either. It's a joke. But good luck wasting your time if that's what you choose to do.
    Lol if you have an open mind, search Dave Asprey and read some of his bulletproof articles. They are quite interesting and quite conflicting to some of your theories on loss/gain through calorie consumption. If your too lazy to read, he has his own podcast as well as was on Joe Rogans podcast. He seems to make quite conflicting statements about diet.
    I've stated I agree with you on the liquid diet. That part is bogus and just a way for him to push his supplements. However, the workout itself does not need to be discredited and I myself plan on trying it after my next competition (in 3-4 weeks). Even if I don't like it, chances are I will still learn SOMETHING from it, including probably a few exercises I can add to my own workouts, hence it would not be a waste of time.
    As for post count, all that indicates is a) a new account, which is in no correlation to the amount of knowledge the user possesses. You do not gain a magical count by taking some quiz or b) people who are new at this, in which case, they require constructive criticism since they truly do not know, not simply "your an idiot". Would it not be more beneficial to educate in a positive manner so that you don't have to prowl from thread to thread calling "noobs" idiots and putting them down? I'm sure they are here to learn just like you and I.

Originally Posted by JiuJitsuAddict View Post
    Lol if you have an open mind, search Dave Asprey and read some of his bulletproof articles. They are quite interesting and quite conflicting to some of your theories on loss/gain through calorie consumption. If your too lazy to read, he has his own podcast as well as was on Joe Rogans podcast. He seems to make quite conflicting statements about diet.
    He's also selling something...LOL.

I've stated I agree with you on the liquid diet. That part is bogus and just a way for him to push his supplements. However, the workout itself does not need to be discredited and I myself plan on trying it after my next competition (in 3-4 weeks). Even if I don't like it, chances are I will still learn SOMETHING from it, including probably a few exercises I can add to my own workouts, hence it would not be a waste of time.
    Cool bro. Still a gimmick workout and plan. The fact that you want to try it is on you. I could care less. It doesn't make it "good" or even "relevant" by any stretch of the imagination.

As for post count, all that indicates is a) a new account, which is in no correlation to the amount of knowledge the user possesses. You do not gain a magical count by taking some quiz or b) people who are new at this, in which case, they require constructive criticism since they truly do not know, not simply "your an idiot". Would it not be more beneficial to educate in a positive manner so that you don't have to prowl from thread to thread calling "noobs" idiots and putting them down? I'm sure they are here to learn just like you and I.
    You're simply missing the point, and I don't particularly feel like explaining something that others in this thread have already tried to explain. Note: these posters are not only low post count, but also noobs. I started at one point on these boards, but I was surely not a noob. I'd been lifting, training, eating and using or selling supplements (and other things not allowed to be discussed here) for 20 years. The correlation in this thread is missed by you.

Your generalization of post count was what I was referring too, not simply limited to this post. If these people are "noobs" it is in no way related to post count. So the argument is invalid either way you slice it. It's like a racial stereotype. It might be true for 5% of the population in a certain area but I'm not gonna go straight to that stereotype every time I meet someone of that race.

The fact that your calling it a gimmick workout and plan is your opinion, which is cool but that doesn't mean it isn't good for everyone. So I still fail to see why you have this insecure need to bash others who want to try it or who have even looked into it. It would do everyone a whole lot more good to explain why its a gimmick rather than "this plan is garbage only idiot beginners would do it". Please tell me how anyone benefits from this other than you feeling proud of yourself for being more "knowledgeable" than someone who is missing something. We are all here to learn something we didn't already know or seek advice, not to get trolled. Everyone is a beginner at some point.

Back to the work out. Is it something that I would suggest for a bodybuilder? No, in that sense I agree with you that this plan is no good. Does it have other uses? I'm sure it does and I'd be interested to hear the opinions of those who have actually tried it.

Lol if you base who you get knowledge from in this world based on who's not selling something.. Good luck to you. I bet you can look at most diet trends, workout plans, etc and claim "yup they are selling something" the question comes down to, does it work and are you willing to buy what they are selling? Fortunately in terms of this program, you can do it and NOT buy what he is selling.... and if people choose to pay it, oh well, they seem to believe this guy for whatever reason.

Your generalization of post count was what I was referring too, not simply limited to this post. If these people are "noobs" it is in no way related to post count. So the argument is invalid either way you slice it. It's like a racial stereotype. It might be true for 5% of the population in a certain area but I'm not gonna go straight to that stereotype every time I meet someone of that race.
    Comprehension...it's hard sometimes.

The fact that your calling it a gimmick workout and plan is your opinion, which is cool but that doesn't mean it isn't good for everyone. So I still fail to see why you have this insecure need to bash others who want to try it or who have even looked into it. It would do everyone a whole lot more good to explain why its a gimmick rather than "this plan is garbage only idiot beginners would do it". Please tell me how anyone benefits from this other than you feeling proud of yourself for being more "knowledgeable" than someone who is missing something. We are all here to learn something we didn't already know or seek advice, not to get trolled. Everyone is a beginner at some point.
    Gimmick to sell supplements and noob workout based on crossfit popularity. If they want to try it, have at it, just like I told you above. It doesn't make it "good," nor are you going to look like Plitt. If people want to do this and ignore experience, science and more, good luck to them, but that makes them an ignorant noob in my book. They'll learn in time. Thanks for the mind blowing insight about everyone being a beginner at some point though.

Back to the work out. Is it something that I would suggest for a bodybuilder? No, in that sense I agree with you that this plan is no good. Does it have other uses? I'm sure it does and I'd be interested to hear the opinions of those who have actually tried it.
    What uses are you expecting?

Lol if you base who you get knowledge from in this world based on who's not selling something.. Good luck to you. I bet you can look at most diet trends, workout plans, etc and claim "yup they are selling something" the question comes down to, does it work and are you willing to buy what they are selling? Fortunately in terms of this program, you can do it and NOT buy what he is selling.... and if people choose to pay it, oh well, they seem to believe this guy for whatever reason.
    It's easy to find knowledge from sources not selling something, but solid retort to a counterpoint to a failed suggestion. You're right. All that stuff is from someone selling something. There are diets that require sublinguals (that you purchase) and 500 calories per day. News flash: It isn't the sublinguals causing you to lose weight it's the caloric deficit. You can apply this principal to any diet. Sweet last sentence with zero logic whatsoever. I believe Ray Lewis too...brb running out to by Deer Antler Velvet.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Comprehension...it's hard sometimes.

Gimmick to sell supplements and noob workout based on crossfit popularity. If they want to try it, have at it, just like I told you above. It doesn't make it "good," nor are you going to look like Plitt. If people want to do this and ignore experience, science and more, good luck to them, but that makes them an ignorant noob in my book. They'll learn in time. Thanks for the mind blowing insight about everyone being a beginner at some point though.

What uses are you expecting?

It's easy to find knowledge from sources not selling something, but solid retort to a counterpoint to a failed suggestion. You're right. All that stuff is from someone selling something. There are diets that require sublinguals (that you purchase) and 500 calories per day. News flash: It isn't the sublinguals causing you to lose weight it's the caloric deficit. You can apply this principal to any diet. Sweet last sentence with zero logic whatsoever. I believe Ray Lewis too...brb running out to by Deer Antler Velvet.
    ^^^^ This.

But all you Plitt nuthuggers keep on adding your first-post comments; they're good for the lulz.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

I like that JiuJitsuAddict tried to neg me...LOL. No response guy? Guess it isn't just me that doesn't blindly follow ridiculousness.

sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100) sellerstaylor is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    From Stoppani's BS, to gethin's 50-rep hypertrophy plans, to the "Shortcut" programs, and now this current mess, whenever the fallacies of these bogus programs are pointed out, someone invariably posts this same sentiment.

It's called common sense. Natties don't train on double-splits, or train to ridiculous numbers of reps, or expect some "shortcut" to mass/strength because none of it has proven to work in the past.

All you plitt nut-huggers should spend a few minutes looking through the 'workout journals' subforum on this site (where the rubber actually meets the road), look at how any of the long-term journalers who happen to have avatars/progress pics showing good development, and see how many of them are using any of those BS 'super site' programs.

I didn't have to own, or even drive, one of these to know it was a POS:

Carry on.
    Lmao...yugos

Lmao...yugos

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It provides great benefits.

to the supplement company that sponsors him
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

ironsergio20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I just started last week. I have to say that it is not easy at all... i mean, not eating but only drinking supplements and the workout is exhausting, however in just one week I have more strength then ever before,the muscle endurance is higher and you burn fat a little bit faster than using a treadmill.

In the beginning I was a skeptical as you all guys are but then I decided to try it. Gimme 3 more weeks and I tell you if its worth it or not.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironsergio20 View Post
    Well, I just started last week. I have to say that it is not easy at all... i mean, not eating but only drinking supplements and the workout is exhausting, however in just one week I have more strength then ever before,the muscle endurance is higher and you burn fat a little bit faster than using a treadmill.

In the beginning I was a skeptical as you all guys are but then I decided to try it. Gimme 3 more weeks and I tell you if its worth it or not.
    Of course it's not easy. That's not in question at all. What's in question is the rational behind the program and the excessive amount of work you'll be putting yourself through and the lack of recovery it's going to allow. More is not always better. But since you're already doing it, you can be the Guinea pig and let everyone know how it goes.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Valerun is on a distinguished road. (+10)

stevenvill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ironsergio20 View Post

Please do. I've seen many people with your same post "first day/week done. Really sore!! Awesome program brah!!!" I have yet to see anyone actually complete the four weeks and reach their goals. The reason is simple, this program blows and for several reasons.

1. A complete workout program should IMO teach you the fundimentals of training and nutrition. Plitt does neither of those. The workouts are way too taxing and his nutrition guide boils down to DRINK MORE MET-RX!! He also spits all this brosciense about no carbs before bed and little fat that in reality will only hurt you in the long run.

2. As I mentioned his workouts are ridiculous. 5 day split at two workouts a week?! No thanks. Not to mention that a lot of his moves are complex just for the sake of being complex. Clock push-ups, London bridges, squats with one foot on a weight plate? He adds all these crazy things to seem cool and unique when you can get the same or better results using basic compound movements that have been around forever.

3. Worst part to me is that if you somehow make through all this nonsense, you will be completely lost as far as what to do next especially if your a noob. You don't know how to eat right and your body is burnt out. So after you have wasted 4 weeks of your life you will still need to start a beginner program and recover all the ground you thought you gained. Why anyone would do this when there are better and easier programs is beyond me.

Huskers53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I'm not sure of this is a scam or not so I am going to take action and see if this actually works. If anyone cares ill be doing this "diet" starting tomorrow and ill post pictures. I have 4/7 suppliments and most of them are from ON and I allready had these suppliments around. This is also good for me because I have around 10 pounds of whey I need to get rid of. I don't know if the results will be the same for you guys as me because I am 15 but I have nothing els to do besides Xbox,lift,sleep,eat so ill do the program fully which includes 2 a days everyday and ill follow the strict diet

NadirKT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Huskers53 View Post
    I'm not sure of this is a scam or not so I am going to take action and see if this actually works. If anyone cares ill be doing this "diet" starting tomorrow and ill post pictures. I have 4/7 suppliments and most of them are from ON and I allready had these suppliments around. This is also good for me because I have around 10 pounds of whey I need to get rid of. I don't know if the results will be the same for you guys as me because I am 15 but I have nothing els to do besides Xbox,lift,sleep,eat so ill do the program fully which includes 2 a days everyday and ill follow the strict diet
    Did you do the program? Cuz im in the exact same position as you(15yo,nothing to do but eat,sleep,lift,xbox) and i was wondering wether i should go for it

phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phrali has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    O. M. G. What in the actual F is going on in this thread?

I mean you see some ignorant stuff in misc but omg this is just ridiculous.

Hey metrx guys IM NOT BUYING ANY OF YOUR STUFF U MAD? U MAD BRO?
    ---Likes front squats more than back squats crew---
    ---Likes overhead press more than bench press crew---
    ---Can't argue with deadlifts crew---