georgedunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rib Cage Pokes Out

Hi,

Ive been trying to cut for a number of weeks now and I've got to my target weight however the bottom of my rib cage pokes out really abnormally and i haven't seen anyone else who has the same kind of problem. Are there any exercises to get cover this lump which is making me look a lot bigger than i actually am. I also feel it is preventing a proper six pack from coming through.
    I added a picture.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by georgedunn; 02-10-2013 at 06:47 AM.

jackmcpadden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You're fine

Originally Posted by georgedunn View Post
    Hi,

Ive been trying to cut for a number of weeks now and I've got to my target weight however the bottom of my rib cage pokes out really abnormally and i haven't seen anyone else who has the same kind of problem. Are there any exercises to get cover this lump which is making me look a lot bigger than i actually am. I also feel it is preventing a proper six pack from coming through.
    I added a picture.
    Don't worry that's natural. Just do alot of upper abdominal work such as sit-ups, etc to pack on some muscle. Get ur pecks larger too and you shouldn't even notice it. Lat pulldowns will cover your side ribs. Also do oblique work such as Russian twists to build up that side wall

LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500) LNCB96 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Could be Pectus Excavatum

CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolCoco has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just eat lol
    ***Foam Roller Crew***
    ***Sexy but people deny it crew***
    ***Well at least my mom told me I look good crew***
    ***I think she was drunk though crew***