NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy How should i workout...

right now i am working 6am to 8pm mon-thursday only days i can workout are Friday -Sunday.Not sure how i need to approach this.try to get in a whole body workout in 3 days? or what.
    The hours are temporary only for 2-3 weeks.Thanks
    "MOLON LABE!!!"-King Leonidas at Thermopylae

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoleMan View Post
    right now i am working 6am to 8pm mon-thursday only days i can workout are Friday -Sunday.Not sure how i need to approach this.try to get in a whole body workout in 3 days? or what.
    The hours are temporary only for 2-3 weeks.Thanks
    It's only a few weeks your body will love the change, I did a push/pull and legs over 3 days and had good success with it. Good luck!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    right: you can do a push/pull and then a separate leg day.....

if you do that, do the PULL FIRST, on the Friday, as, lat and biceps do not tend to get as sore as delts and triceps, and the Delts are really involved in almost anything.....

good sched would be PULL FRIDAY, LEGS SAT, and then CHEST, DELT, ARM on Sunday.....

it will work!!
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) dunemonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    right: you can do a push/pull and then a separate leg day.....

if you do that, do the PULL FIRST, on the Friday, as, lat and biceps do not tend to get as sore as delts and triceps, and the Delts are really involved in almost anything.....

good sched would be PULL FRIDAY, LEGS SAT, and then CHEST, DELT, ARM on Sunday.....

it will work!!
    This sounds like a good plan to me. Only other option would be to sacrifice sleep/rest a day or two on work days and workout anyway. I've done that before working those kind of hours, but it sucks. Barely worth it because you're sacrificing recovery sleep. If it's only 2-3 weeks, I think John's probably got it right. For me, I'd have to switch the legs and chest/delt/arms days because I'm hooked on deadlifts on pull days and I wouldn't want to do deads and squats back to back.

NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoleMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Thanks guys.Appreciate it!

Where would deadlift fit? Legs? Or PUll day?

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't get it, why can't you train after work? You get out mad early.
    On the list for Bannukah

Just too drained.My job is pretty physically draining.Puts me getting to bed too late.i live long about 30 minutes from gym.I dont rest good because im to amped up,and full from eating a late dinner.Its only temporary though.One problem i have is after i lift i am SOOOO hungry.I want to pig out and that aint good at 10pm.LOL

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoleMan View Post
    Just too drained.My job is pretty physically draining.Puts me getting to bed too late.i live long about 30 minutes from gym.I dont rest good because im to amped up,and full from eating a late dinner.Its only temporary though.One problem i have is after i lift i am SOOOO hungry.I want to pig out and that aint good at 10pm.LOL

Ohhhh so it just boils down to; "You are just not discipline enough"

I hear ya man, do what you gotta do to get er done!
    On the list for Bannukah

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I only train 3 days a week. (all the time, not just on a temp basis)

If you train hard, and select big compounds, it will be plenty of stimulation to grow. (read: squats, deads, OHP, rows, bench....etc). Let the isolation movements fall by the wayside....you wont miss them if you attack the big parts hard enough.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be