Thread: Creatine Caps

TarHeelz24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Creatine Caps

Could anyone help me find out what Creatine Capsuels actually work and get you pumped, I'm looking for that extra edge but with more convience than powder. Thanks!

teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TarHeelz24 View Post
    Could anyone help me find out what Creatine Capsuels actually work and get you pumped, I'm looking for that extra edge but with more convience than powder. Thanks!
    their both the same and u dont need more than 5g a day with ur creatine (powder or caps) and make sure to take it right after ur workout with warm water or grape juice to be 100% absorbed or even with ur protein shake
    my photos and workout diet plan > http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148067993

Ask me for diet or workout help anytime and i will help you out as much as i can

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by teslation View Post
    make sure to take it right after ur workout with warm water or grape juice to be 100% absorbed or even with ur protein shake
    Broscience. Ignore this OP.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Creatine nitrate will give you pump if that is what your looking for. I believe SAN makes them.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...r=0&site=store

get the rest of your needs with regular powdered mono
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sarcobium View Post
    Broscience. Ignore this OP.
    Maybe take a look at that sir ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqY_JtJazyw

u will see a proof of how creatine aint 100% effective when used in cold water
    my photos and workout diet plan > http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148067993

Ask me for diet or workout help anytime and i will help you out as much as i can

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

All that "proves" is that creatine is more soluble in warm water. You are making a very large leap to "claim" it's 100% effective. Cup of water != gastrointestinal tract Research has shown that nearly 100% of creatine is absorbed in the GI tract regardless of the medium it's consumed in. If someone has GI problems with creatine, then trying the hot water as well as trying micronized creatine are options or the obvious of using less creatine at a time.

Furthermore, your recommendation to use grape juice is also retarded. a wize man once said: Research has consistently shown that it takes an insulin concentration of upwards of 100 mU/l to make a significant difference in uptake / retention. People don't realize what it takes to acheive that - about 90-10 grams of dextrose, or 50 grams each of dextrose and protein being some of the combinations used thus far. A little sugar or a grape juicie box isn't going to cut it - 50-100 grams is what's needed to make a "worthwhile" difference. However, it's not necessary for creatine uptake since the creatine transporter is not insulin dependent, it's a sodium-chloride depedent transporter. Research has also consistently shown that muscle creatine can be elevated and maintained without the co-ingestion of carbohydrates. Now jacking up insulin is all well and good and will help during loading but once muscles reach saturation, it's not going to be of any advantage.

Maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by Sarcobium View Post
    All that "proves" is that creatine is more soluble in warm water. You are making a very large leap to "claim" it's 100% effective. Cup of water != gastrointestinal tract Research has shown that nearly 100% of creatine is absorbed in the GI tract regardless of the medium it's consumed in. If someone has GI problems with creatine, then trying the hot water as well as trying micronized creatine are options or the obvious of using less creatine at a time.

Furthermore, your recommendation to use grape juice is also retarded. a wize man once said: Research has consistently shown that it takes an insulin concentration of upwards of 100 mU/l to make a significant difference in uptake / retention. People don't realize what it takes to acheive that - about 90-10 grams of dextrose, or 50 grams each of dextrose and protein being some of the combinations used thus far. A little sugar or a grape juicie box isn't going to cut it - 50-100 grams is what's needed to make a "worthwhile" difference. However, it's not necessary for creatine uptake since the creatine transporter is not insulin dependent, it's a sodium-chloride depedent transporter. Research has also consistently shown that muscle creatine can be elevated and maintained without the co-ingestion of carbohydrates. Now jacking up insulin is all well and good and will help during loading but once muscles reach saturation, it's not going to be of any advantage.

Maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now
    Any question? Good you have been sacrobiumed.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SNS makes a capped Magnesium Creatine Chelate for a great price!

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP if you're looking for caps like mentioned above MCC is a great grab especially if capped.

We also make out Neovar which is capsulated creatines with a couple extras that make for a nice GDA.
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000) Wolf200 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong - but aren't caps less effective than powder?
    Discipline is remembering what you want.