garvius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Needing help, new to this and lost!!!

Hello there guys, i just recently joined the BB.com team, i have always been an average performer in the gym and exercise of any kind, normally im quick to "Develop", now i am faced with a great challenge. Over weight is what it's called, im 5'5" and weight 171 lbs , by standard in my job i beed to be below 165lbs, and that must happen yesterday, i just bought the advance fat loss supp stack, but like a desperate child i did it without having a single clue on how to stack it, so that i get max fat loss and weight and develop a base for lean strong muscle in the prosses, i been low carb dieting and hight protein intake, also taking mix of 1 pill Hydroxy cut hardcore and 1 pill apro threx 3 times a day, i am foward deployed and my meals are kinda mix , the meal that belongs during dinner becomes my breakfast, and breakfast launch and launch dinner. I run almost everyday and recently started interval every.other day, i started weight around 180lbs 27% BF. And with in 3 weeks i got to 171lbs 19%BF, all this achieved limiting food intake, the problem if i dont stack properly and actually eat food im afraid those egg whites i want to eat and that real protein food, will just return my weight just as its going away. Help plz and semper fi.

teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50) teslation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by garvius View Post
    Hello there guys, i just recently joined the BB.com team, i have always been an average performer in the gym and exercise of any kind, normally im quick to "Develop", now i am faced with a great challenge. Over weight is what it's called, im 5'5" and weight 171 lbs , by standard in my job i beed to be below 165lbs, and that must happen yesterday, i just bought the advance fat loss supp stack, but like a desperate child i did it without having a single clue on how to stack it, so that i get max fat loss and weight and develop a base for lean strong muscle in the prosses, i been low carb dieting and hight protein intake, also taking mix of 1 pill Hydroxy cut hardcore and 1 pill apro threx 3 times a day, i am foward deployed and my meals are kinda mix , the meal that belongs during dinner becomes my breakfast, and breakfast launch and launch dinner. I run almost everyday and recently started interval every.other day, i started weight around 180lbs 27% BF. And with in 3 weeks i got to 171lbs 19%BF, all this achieved limiting food intake, the problem if i dont stack properly and actually eat food im afraid those egg whites i want to eat and that real protein food, will just return my weight just as its going away. Help plz and semper fi.
    u dont need to run everyday to burn fats cuz that will simply burnout ur muscles over time and will make u reach to a point where fats wont just go away
    its all about nutrition and fat burners dont do anything but 10% its all about ur nutrition.. ur doing good so far and u just need to wait and give it time.... dont cut ur fats intake and make sure to have like 20% fats and 30% carbs and 50% protein. and remember Fats removes fats
    my photos and workout diet plan > http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148067993

Ask me for diet or workout help anytime and i will help you out as much as i can

thanks for the tip

Originally Posted by teslation View Post
    u dont need to run everyday to burn fats cuz that will simply burnout ur muscles over time and will make u reach to a point where fats wont just go away
    its all about nutrition and fat burners dont do anything but 10% its all about ur nutrition.. ur doing good so far and u just need to wait and give it time.... dont cut ur fats intake and make sure to have like 20% fats and 30% carbs and 50% protein. and remember Fats removes fats
    My question then comes to, any suggestion on the advantaced fat loss stack, in here, i mean I've spent around 500 in the stack and other tools, and well it would pain me if it all goes to waist, add to that , we have a someone prison gym here, any ideas of a good workout without the machines limitation.

morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stop thinking about supplements.
    It's all about getting your nutrition right.

If you're overweight you don't need much help dropping weight. Just eat right.
    No amount of supplements can help you burn fat if your diet isn't in line.

Originally Posted by morningstaru View Post
    Stop thinking about supplements.
    It's all about getting your nutrition right.

If you're overweight you don't need much help dropping weight. Just eat right.
    No amount of supplements can help you burn fat if your diet isn't in line.
    Ok, so no supplements, should i quit hydroxy cut, and what do i do with the 250 dollars i just spent in products