Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

gf of 3 years cheated on me with professor (srs)(reps)

Hi
    Really need to vent my anger here misc. I can't post pics now, as I deleted all of them off my pc, but in about 24 hours i will post pics of her. Basically have been in LDR with this girl for a few years now. Everything was fantastic. I only get to visit her once a year, but we would talk for literally 3-4 hours every day on the phone. First thing in the morning we would skype, and we would fall asleep together on the phone. Every night for three years it was like this.
    A couple months ago she started being more distant. She wanted to go to sleep earlier at night and I started noticing little lies like where she's been, who she's texting ect. I ignored them. In the entire time we've been together, we've only had like 3-4 fights. I never yelled at her or called her names, I white knighted her so hard I feel sick.

So a couple weeks ago I arrived in India. Was planning on being here for a month, but I knew things were up. She's in exam period, so she had an exam a couple days ago, and said she wanted to go over to a friends house to study for a few hours. I kind of sensed that things were weird for a few days now. She was very hesitant to be physical with me (though still rawdogged her, growing to regret that now). She would always want to sleep early, though when I was here last year we were up till 1-2 am every night talking and spending time together. Her phone has a broke screen where you can only see the lower half, and unless you knew how to use it in a specific way, it was always impossible for me to check her text messages. One day when she got out of the shower, we were going to go buy some bread and as we walked out I looked at her and said "i know everything, so tell me right now what's going on and don't try lying". Obviously when I said that I knew nothing, but she was dead silent. After about 10 minutes she finally said "i don't love you". After another few minutes she said she loved her professor. This guy is a sleazy, fat, indian manlet who is also married and has a 1 year old kid. Me being the beta ******* that I am asked her if she wanted to work through it, that I could forgive her. She said she wanted to be with him, and I raged. Got up, ran back to the house and packed all my **** and am now at her aunt's house until my (had to buy a new one) flight out of here tomorrow. Last night was the ****tiest night in my life, I only slept 2-3 hours, and dreamed constantly of trying to win her back. When I woke up I had such a strong panic attack I thought i was having a heart attack (I have NEVER had anxiety or panic attacks in my life). She came back later that night and admitted that she had slept with him, and told me that he was going to get a divorce and all this ****. I didn't show her any emotion, and in fact laughed at her at one point when I realised how ****ed her life was. I was her ticket off that continent and she knew it (we met in HS in Texas). Her professor is probably going to get fired, all her friends know what happened and think she's a total slut (this is a HUGE deal in India). Her parents are coming back from out of town tonight and I will tell them everything. Talked to them a bit on the phone and they were uber supportive of me and really mad at her. Offered to pay for my ticket ect.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm alone in this country and its so depressing. Never going to deny misc advice again: all women are sloots and will only stay with you until they can find somebody better (in their eyes).

tldr:

gf of 3 years ****ed 30 year old married, with child professor.

BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100) BlasterBoom is not very well liked. (-100)
    cliffs

Brr, lousy Smarch weather Ishkandir's Avatar
    Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000) Ishkandir is just really nice. (+1000)
    Patriots ~ Celtics ~ Red Sox ~ Bruins

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheFallOfRome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BlasterBoom View Post
    cliffs

is this real life?
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    OIF V (07-08) 11Bravo
    -Always pick #1 Crew-
    -Love Jesus/God Crew-
    -Always show credentials Crew-
    -Post video when someone is jesting crew-
    (PM me if ya have something on your mind!)

Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500) Hacii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Break up with her, blackmail proffesor for money ( srs if he has kids he will give you some cash).

89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 89mahou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mispeled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    damn brah, sorry to hear it. nothing else to say besides you're better off and she dun goofed. Also,

we're all gonna make it

bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobcat11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u saw this broad 1 time a year.....

loled at u crying to her parents
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you'll find that girl that treats you like no other girl ever will. Just give it time bro, she's out there somewhere.

pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cliffs

Originally Posted by 89mahou View Post

Registered User DadsNewBoyfrend's Avatar
    DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100) DadsNewBoyfrend is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LennardiVooDoo View Post
    Hi
    Really need to vent my anger here misc. I can't post pics now, as I deleted all of them off my pc, but in about 24 hours i will post pics of her. Basically have been in LDR with this girl for a few years now. Everything was fantastic. I only get to visit her once a year, but we would talk for literally 3-4 hours every day on the phone. First thing in the morning we would skype, and we would fall asleep together on the phone. Every night for three years it was like this.
    A couple months ago she started being more distant. She wanted to go to sleep earlier at night and I started noticing little lies like where she's been, who she's texting ect. I ignored them. In the entire time we've been together, we've only had like 3-4 fights. I never yelled at her or called her names, I white knighted her so hard I feel sick.

So a couple weeks ago I arrived in India. Was planning on being here for a month, but I knew things were up. She's in exam period, so she had an exam a couple days ago, and said she wanted to go over to a friends house to study for a few hours. I kind of sensed that things were weird for a few days now. She was very hesitant to be physical with me (though still rawdogged her, growing to regret that now). She would always want to sleep early, though when I was here last year we were up till 1-2 am every night talking and spending time together. Her phone has a broke screen where you can only see the lower half, and unless you knew how to use it in a specific way, it was always impossible for me to check her text messages. One day when she got out of the shower, we were going to go buy some bread and as we walked out I looked at her and said "i know everything, so tell me right now what's going on and don't try lying". Obviously when I said that I knew nothing, but she was dead silent. After about 10 minutes she finally said "i don't love you". After another few minutes she said she loved her professor. This guy is a sleazy, fat, indian manlet who is also married and has a 1 year old kid. Me being the beta ******* that I am asked her if she wanted to work through it, that I could forgive her. She said she wanted to be with him, and I raged. Got up, ran back to the house and packed all my **** and am now at her aunt's house until my (had to buy a new one) flight out of here tomorrow. Last night was the ****tiest night in my life, I only slept 2-3 hours, and dreamed constantly of trying to win her back. When I woke up I had such a strong panic attack I thought i was having a heart attack (I have NEVER had anxiety or panic attacks in my life). She came back later that night and admitted that she had slept with him, and told me that he was going to get a divorce and all this ****. I didn't show her any emotion, and in fact laughed at her at one point when I realised how ****ed her life was. I was her ticket off that continent and she knew it (we met in HS in Texas). Her professor is probably going to get fired, all her friends know what happened and think she's a total slut (this is a HUGE deal in India). Her parents are coming back from out of town tonight and I will tell them everything. Talked to them a bit on the phone and they were uber supportive of me and really mad at her. Offered to pay for my ticket ect.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm alone in this country and its so depressing. Never going to deny misc advice again: all women are sloots and will only stay with you until they can find somebody better (in their eyes).

tldr:

excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) excess34 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cliffs
    wow. ive never been so flabbergasted by a gif

op im truly sorry for your situation
    New Jersey Crew (973)
    Peaking To Life Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

trance music producer brah: http://www.monoversemusic.com

podcast / mixes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/monoverse-radio/id875188987

cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cockfighter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    zack morris knows that feel

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ouch. This will sting for a while. Take a day or two and be pissed off/sad. Then get your shiet together, man up, and move forward in life knowing that you deserve better than her and can do better. Better days await.

outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) outfoxxed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    beta indians are beta
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2GOOD123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheFallOfRome View Post
    is this real life?
    oh god dem asians
    ** Self- Development Crew **

thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepillager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ouch brah, time to hit the gym hard.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Schitty fuking story, bro. Sorry to hear this.

Hope you make it back home safely and feel better once you're there.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Registered User skinnyfataussie's Avatar
    skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50) skinnyfataussie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    InB4 the video that was posted the otherday, where the indian huy was caught cheating and family was beating him

Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ferocious12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn bro sounds like you were mad into her.

But c'mon, there's lots of girls out there. You talked to her a lot, but barely saw her. You didn't think at all that she COULD be doing something like this?

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cliffs

LOL!

Source? Got Youtube for this?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Platinum Member AlwaysInZenMode's Avatar
    AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000) AlwaysInZenMode is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, is everyone involved Indian?

prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LennardiVooDoo View Post
    Hi

tldr:

Cliffs brah.

JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordsLol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shoulda tipped the professor bro, we tried to warn you...you didn't tip so he took what he wants lolz
    Disputable

LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LennardiVooDoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=AlwaysInZenMode;1021041083]OP, is everyone involved Indian?[/QUOTE

Everybody except me, yes.

keep the engine runnin eltwentyone's Avatar
    eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eltwentyone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by outfoxxed View Post
    beta indians are beta
    Sig line can't be a novel

JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JustBulk has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    tldr, in for reps.
    Aesthetic Nutsack Crew
    Plays with balls as I MISC Crew
    No underwear Crew
    Raw dog Crew

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    LOL!

Source? Got Youtube for this?
    sauce

PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PoryG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Funniest Thread ever bro , i laughed my azz off from this . you actually really loved a girl for 3 years that you only Seen 1 time a year lol and you tho that she did nothing with anyone else during does 3 years ? and you rAGE up cause She F$?&&* the Prefessor. you got to be really Stupi"//$AS?&**? Bro HAHAHAH man. Oh well theres a few russian girls lookin your type of guy...

SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SupremeCK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Support a Misc Bruh. PC Master Race

Currently streaming Fallout 4. Das it Mane
    Twitch.tv/SupremeCK