Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yochilllllllll View Post
    how to not run out of **** to talk about?

srs dude i've never had issues with bitches but lately i seem to run out of **** to conversate about.

no ****ing idea whats wrong with me
    Ask the girl questions about themselves and they will talk your head off more than likely... it also gives you the chance that they'll bring up something while talking that you can relate to... than just talk about how you can relate... etc... ("I used to play soccer in hs"... "Oh yea? I used to play football! were you any good?"

Vague questions you can ask:

"So what's your major?"
    "So where you from? You like it there? What made you want to come here?"
    "So you have any brothers or sisters? what are they like?"
    "So what do you do for fun around here?"

I could go on with this junk... just let the girl talk about themselves. They want a good listener.

ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChristianBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by liftheavy211 View Post
    I wanna stop being a drunken alcoholic and go back to church and read my bible and pray again srs....I get really lonely doing this though, u ever get lonely christian brah? I really messed up a ton of relationships this past year from drinking.....all my girls I used to have are gone, being drunk is unattractive.
    I actually realized things became kind of awkward with me and other people once I stopped drinking as well... because it seems like a lot of people our age just LOVE drinking and don't really do much else other than party and drink on weekends...

Anyways, going back to church, reading your Bible, and praying are all things you can by yourself.. you don't really need my advice on that one big guy.

Remember, you can still go out with your friends and do stuff, just don't drink if that's what you're afraid of. You can always be DD and your friends will appreciate you for it.

NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I work with this girl who is my ex-girlfriend's twin sister. I want her. How to approach and start making moves? On top of all that she also dated my really close friend for two years before he went to college.

Cutting like a machine Motivation28's Avatar
    Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Motivation28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ChristianBrah View Post
    Last question. Do you know her name?
    Yes, I do.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

*Can't rep back when nobody reps me crew*
    *Reps 'RepWeekReviewer' on sight crew*
    *Loves Hockey Crew*
    *Lifts for Jennifer Aniston crew*

silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100) silkyjohnson11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NewJerZBrah View Post
    I work with this girl who is my ex-girlfriend's twin sister. I want her. How to approach and start making moves? On top of all that she also dated my really close friend for two years before he went to college.
    End well this will not

Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok bro, no problems approaching but how do i keep the convo going apart from what course shes doing in Uni ? srs i bore the phuck out of girls i talk to... just feel like telling them youre cute as fuk straight up

lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lefthandedstraw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do you have any recommended books for a recently converted Christian?
    1k+

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brahtiatus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Brahtiatus View Post
    ok bro, no problems approaching but how do i keep the convo going apart from what course shes doing in Uni ? srs i bore the phuck out of girls i talk to... just feel like telling them youre cute as fuk straight up
    i thought christians answered Red users questions bro

Originally Posted by lefthandedstraw View Post
    do you have any recommended books for a recently converted Christian?
    Try anything from C.S. Lewis (Really great thinker of his time), David Baggett (Philosophy Professor at Liberty University), Gary Habermas (Apologetic who focuses on the Legitimacy of Jesus in History)... or just the Bible itself

Originally Posted by Brahtiatus View Post
    Actually, some girls do like it when guys start off direct and confidant by saying stuff like "Dang, you're cute girl!" and then continuing conversation haha

but check out what I told that other guy in this thread about how he can keep conversation going with girls. It's basically the same thing I'd tell you

Originally Posted by Motivation28 View Post
    Yes, I do.
    Say "Hey ________" the next time you see her and follow with "How you been?"

from here, just keep conversation going, ask her a bunch of small questions about herself, then say "hey, I'm bout to go, but hey, you, me, and (her friend) should hang out sometime! (since you know her through a friend) Here, what's your number?" (hand her the phone)

Ahhhhhhh, this is fun haha

NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000) NewJerZBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

You said you would give advice. I will not take "no" as advice. Tell me a legitimate strategy. She broke up with my friend because he was a stage-5 clinger and couldn't stand him btw.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    girl i talk to at my uni chemistry job. few years older, cute, but i have to work near her

DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol alright ill bite.

how do you approach a random hot chick at the gym thats been eye fuxin u?

scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I play dodgeball with one of the RA's in my dorm, actually met freshman year when we played on different teams. Guess that you could say we're friends now that we play on the same team. I have a hard time making friends due to introversion and trust issues, and am worried that if I approach the wrong way I could lose one of my only friends that I see on a regular basis (All my other friends are off campus and on a sports team so are never around).
    -Nose so big it gets wet when I drink out of a glass crew-

You said you would give advice. I will not take "no" as advice. Tell me a legitimate strategy. She broke up with my friend because he was a stage-5 clinger and couldn't stand him btw.
    you're gonna end up hurting your friend and more than likely angering the ex-twin while you're at it.

probably not worth it brah...

Originally Posted by UnitedLife View Post
    Partially like a girl that I'm friends with, we both have each other on the back burner. Bad idea? And how would you approach a girl that is in your lab group (Microbiology)? I've been lightly talking to her but I'm not sure how to move on with it from here out.
    Catch her outside of the group. Trying to hit on her inside the group would be awkward.

From there, I'd say you could ask her to help you understand some things concerning Microbiology or ask her if she'd like to study with you sometime (tell her she seems like she knows what she's talking about (if she really does anyway), that way you make her feel important and necessary)... then ask for number.

Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    girl i talk to at my uni chemistry job. few years older, cute, but i have to work near her
    When you say "talk", do you mean flirt, or just chat with?

Originally Posted by DotheDew563 View Post
    lol alright ill bite.

Wait till she gets on a machine or something... and go towards her. Ask her if you can work in with her.

From there, "Oh sorry, my name is ______________. What's your name?"

Ask a bunch of questions, like where she's from, if she plays sports, etc...

Since she's been eyeing you... it should be fairly easy.

Than, tell her you're about to go to your next exercise, but that she seems cool and maybe invite her to some event or something over the weekend and say "Well here, let me get your number".

Easyyyy

Originally Posted by scmi1103 View Post
    I play dodgeball with one of the RA's in my dorm, actually met freshman year when we played on different teams. Guess that you could say we're friends now that we play on the same team. I have a hard time making friends due to introversion and trust issues, and am worried that if I approach the wrong way I could lose one of my only friends that I see on a regular basis (All my other friends are off campus and on a sports team so are never around).
    Well, she's already your friend.. and you see her regularly... so both good starts.

Does she show any signs of interest in you or does it seem purely friendly?

mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you open with "I'm saving myself for marriage, how 'bout you?"?

Trailer park operator mirinryan's Avatar
    mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirinryan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DotheDew563 View Post
    lol alright ill bite.

this one

I could care less about my ex and my friend doesn't care. He has moved on to another girl. It wouldn't change anything between us. He might even find it funny.

prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prettyboy1402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got nothing to do.

Tell me about the girl you want to approach, how you know her, if you've had any previous contact, etc... and I'll try to give you decent advice on how to get her number/approach

andddddddddd.... Go!
    Thank OP. I just broke up my gf few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by prettyboy1402 View Post
    Thank OP. I just broke up my gf few weeks ago.
    so what are you asking advice on then big guy? just how to get back in the game?

scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scmi1103 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, she's already your friend.. and you see her regularly... so both good starts.

Does she show any signs of interest in you or does it seem purely friendly?
    I'm terrible when it comes to judging. And being an RA it's her job to be friendly so it blurs the line for me even more
    -Nose so big it gets wet when I drink out of a glass crew-

nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nofear24pr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How should I approach my lab instructor in a way that she knows that Im interested in her and not just in the class?

I swear she is an angel that God sent to meet me. (srs)
    Kobe all life. Man City. Bengals.

iRep back ಠ_ಠ (350+) always

Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000) Isokinetik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Messi123 View Post
    op is a nice guy srs
    this. Have seen posts by OP before. Wouldshakehands/10... Even though I'm atheist

(no nut hug)

Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vuze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well last Saturday i talked to a girl i liked. I knew her from my ex and she seemed interested as well. Well suddenly while i was talking i didn't feel good and told her that. She helped me go to the bathroom. After i felt better i was so ashamed and told her i was sorry. She said it happens to everyone. Any thoughts on how to continue?

Originally Posted by scmi1103 View Post
    I'm terrible when it comes to judging. And being an RA it's her job to be friendly so it blurs the line for me even more
    I'd say try and find her at a time when she's not with the entire team.

From there, maybe you could say something like "Hey, I wanna go see _____(movie title)_______ sometime this weekend but don't have anyone to go with yet. Wanna go?"

something like this idea. Once you've got her out somewhere, you can talk with her and make small chat. Also, if she agrees to the movie idea, you'll need her number to contact her, so obviously just ask her for her number after she accepts.

Originally Posted by nofear24pr View Post
    How should I approach my lab instructor in a way that she knows that Im interested in her and not just in the class?

I swear she is an angel that God sent to meet me. (srs)
    Not sure if you should brah... lol

Could get her fired. srs.