Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 193 lbs
    seanf912 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit seanf912's BodySpace

1st time mens physique competion

Hey guys this is my first time posting on the forum so Im hoping I can get some help here. I am planning on entering in my first mens physisque competion on April 7th of this year, I am currently debating whether to begin cutting or to try and bulk for another 4 weeks. I am 10 weeks from compettion @ 12.6% bF I am 185ibs and I have 162ibs of LBW that leaves me with about 20ibs to loose by then. I have never competed before and I am lloking for some nutritonal advice and excerise programing advice. PLease help me out, thank you-Sean

Stats: 5'11", 166 lbs
    stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stubbee21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit stubbee21's BodySpace
    I would start cutting now if I were you. You don't want to crash diet for 6 weeks in an attempt to get lean enough and lose hard earned muscle. Right now you would need to lose 2lbs/week which is on the higher end without starting to sacrifice muscle loss.

As for nutritional advice, you will just need to adjust macros or add in cardio to lose weight until you reach a desired physique. You might even want to hire yourself a coach in order to take out the guesswork.
    MUSCLE POTENTIAL GEAR-Sales
    Best Fit Posers!

Struble Training Concepts-NASM CPT, Contest Prep Coach
    New Clients PM for details
    www.facebook.com/StrubleTrainingConcepts

Core Nutritionals Logs:
    HARD-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161629023&highlight=Core+Nutritionals
    ALPHA-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154666383&highlight=Core+BURN
    BURN-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153838291&highlight=Core+BURN

Stats: 6'0", 193 lbs
    seanf912 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit seanf912's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by stubbee21 View Post
    I would start cutting now if I were you. You don't want to crash diet for 6 weeks in an attempt to get lean enough and lose hard earned muscle. Right now you would need to lose 2lbs/week which is on the higher end without starting to sacrifice muscle loss.

As for nutritional advice, you will just need to adjust macros or add in cardio to lose weight until you reach a desired physique. You might even want to hire yourself a coach in order to take out the guesswork.
    I adjusted my program so that I will continue to lose about 2ibs a week my dbw is 165 at 3% bf so that's my goal by april 7th thank you for the advice