Roboticafro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need Motivation Guys. I have NO motivation to workout anymore, and i'm getting fat

Well, i consider myself a pretty fit guy. Everyone who see me walking down the street ask me how long i've been lifting, i tell them only a year and they don't believe me

I'm not a body builder, i originally started training for my Football team in college, but i'm not in Football anymore.

I've literally had woman scream "take it off" at me while they were driving.

LATELY though, i've had little to no motivation to workout, cause i feel i have nothing left to accomplish, even though i have a lot to accomplish.

I haven't worked out on a daily basis in like, 3 months.

About 5 months ago, i would work out literally everyday.

I need motivation.

TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheAction has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Roboticafro View Post
    Well, i consider myself a pretty fit guy. Everyone who see me walking down the street ask me how long i've been lifting, i tell them only a year and they don't believe me

I'm not a body builder, i originally started training for my Football team in college, but i'm not in Football anymore.

LATELY though, i've had little to no motivation to workout, cause i feel i have nothing left to accomplish, even though i have a lot to accomplish.

I need motivation.
    Motivation comes from within. Why do you want it?

wrestlerstcc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Maintain, it's light years easier to maintain your physique then it is to rebuild it. Everyone doesn't have to shoot for Mr Universe, you could be happy with your results.

vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vsebi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Roboticafro View Post

I need motivation.
    The bigger question is: Why do you feel you have nothing to accomplish?

Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amine999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Why do you want it" is basically what you should be looking for when looking for motivation, there's different fuels for motivation, anger, envy, rivalry, goals, all are good motivation sources. Maybe you're sick and tired of people treating you different or making fun of you because of your weight. Maybe you envy your brother/bestfriend/father/[insert inspirational person here]. You could also be competing with a friend/brother/stranger to achieve or surpass his achievements. Or maybe you have a goal to enter a fitness/bodybuilding contest, or enter the olympics or whatever your dream may be.

But if you want motivation, it's not something you can buy or acquire anywhere, you can only motivate yourself, no one else will bring you to the gym. Fear is also a good motivator. Afraid of losing your physique and become obese? Then don't let it happen and act now while you still can.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are your goals OP? If you think you've accomplished the physique you want, then you'll have to work on maintaining your physique. If you no longer go the the gym, your body won't have a need to maintain the muscle you have built and then your physique will depend upon your diet. Eating over maintenance and not working out will cause you to gain fat. Eating less than maintenance will cause you to lose the muscle you have built. Eating maintenance while not lifting will likely cause your body to drop a bit of muscle since you are no longer lifting and maintain your bodyfat level.

You have to find what you want in order either continue working for something or being content and looking to a different hobby.

tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tickifroyoticki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why do you feel you have nothing to accomplish?