imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HELP! I am skinny/fat what should i do??

Hey im 18 (male) and 70kg, 5ft11. And i am skinny/fat (Skinny arms but fat around my lower back, chest and stomach). I have been at the gym for about 6 months but I havent made much of a change. I really tried to ignore the fat and decided to bulk (consuming a calorie surplus of about 300cals). And I have gained about 5-6kgs in the last few months and i can notice more muscle on me! But also more fat. I want to lower my bf% while still gaining muscle! But i cant seem to find any info on how to do this anywhere! I need a workout routine/split to follow and a diet. Before I had been eating alot of meat (Mainly steak), brown rice, mass shakes, fruit n veg, beans, peanut butter, almonds, creatine (5g post workout), etc. And have followed workout plans like All pros begginers routines and ones where each body part was trained twice a week. And i stuck to the main compound movements (squats, rows, benchpress, deadlifts, etc) and honestly didnt really do any cardio at all.
    I have read that skinny fat guys should do more isolation exercises and should workout more often? Im really confused right now because everyone seems to say different things! Ill really appreciate detailed answers giving me info on a routine to follow and a diet ( Should i still consume a surplus? Eat less fattening foods, like replace steak with chicken? etc). Please help! thanks guys!

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do we not have stickies for like all of this guys issues anymore or something?
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10) imamutant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Do we not have stickies for like all of this guys issues anymore or something?
    Well i have tried finding info on this like i said but cant really find any info on routine/splits and diets for skinnt fat guys to build muscle and burn fat at the same time

AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntonisD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by imamutant View Post
    Well i have tried finding info on this like i said but cant really find any info on routine/splits and diets for skinnt fat guys to build muscle and burn fat at the same time
    Focus on gaining muscle for 2 months. Then on losing fat for 1 month. Keep repeating the cycle until you are happy with the improvements. For info on how to gain muscle or lose fat have a look at the stickies in the relevant section.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi

ISSA CFT

CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CamLeslie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by imamutant View Post
    http://bit.ly/WudjpZ

click the first result.
    First, Revolution
    Then, Resolution
    Finally, Evolution

SQ [450x1] BP [285x1] DL [500x1] all @ 230 Raw, Drug Free