AndrewWaite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some help with body transformation!!!

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone could offer some helpful advice or link me to some good work out routines that could help me reach my goal. Right now I am 6"5 and 316lbs and I want to get down to 230-240 ( I would be cool with as high as 260 if I could do it with no gut and less then 17%BF). Anyway, I still have a fair amount of fat to lose I realize...in the last month I have lost almost 17lbs by keeping the cardio going and regulating my caloric intake and macros. I'm eating a diet of about 40 Carb, 40 Pro, 20 Fat most days and around 2600-2800 cals a day. I stand all day at work, plus go to the gym for 45 mins 4 days a week and 1.5 hours 1 day a week (my day off). So i'm putting in the time and effort and sticking to my diet but before I get too far in to any routines I was hoping for some advice.

My goal is to look like the this guy in the pics I've provided. I look pretty similar to his before pic right now.

I'm hoping for some routines that will help with upper body development and fat loss specifically. Unlike a lot of guys, instead of huge arms I'm interested in working my upper chest and traps a lot but I obviously understand the need to look symmetrical. I already have large muscular legs so I've found it easy to incorporate exercises into my current routine that require leg exertion.

Anyway, anything that you guys can throw at me would be great. Really trying to turn my appearance around and boost my confidence!
    Attached Images