Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Protein Bread, too Good to be True?

Hello,

I have recently come across this "evening protein bread" made by some guy called Dr.Pape. Supposedly, it has around 28g of protein, 11g of fat, and almost no carbs. Now, if this were true, it would be the freakin best, but I'm a bit skeptical.

This is the link to a pdf with an explanation and some nutritional info about the product (with the ingredients and all):

http://www.modernbakery.com/1024/Pro...oteinBread.pdf

So, what do you guys think?

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try it and let us know how it is bro. I love bread...if i could turn all bread from carbs to protein I would
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.

Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ghombo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ben6485 View Post
    Try it and let us know how it is bro. I love bread...if i could turn all bread from carbs to protein I would
    Will do, but I'm worried about it being just BS, so I thought I'd see what other people think.

BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMiniBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I mean, the concept is wonderful. If this bread is real, I will certainly like to buy it.

Ther study and passage, however, continues with the thought that timing of meals is the most important aspect, rather than ACTUAL nutritional value and macros.

At this point, stating that meal timing is most important has become widely unaccepted.

23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is a great idea. Let us know how it is..

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    most of the time it is wheat gluten which is a crappy source of protein
    It is just overpriced crap a lot of times
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    most of the time it is wheat gluten which is a crappy source of protein
    It is just overpriced crap a lot of times
    That's the thing, it's not that expensive at all, and is easily available to me.

Can you elaborate on why wheat gluten is a crappy source of protein?

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wheat protein (pretty sure that means gluten), Soy protein, Lupin protein. I'm rather unaware of what Lupin protein is and found few adequate answers in a quick google search. http://www.fraunhofer.de/en/press/re...-proteins.html is a slight explaination, that being sait it does contain wonderful brosceince.
    "On average, a German eats 31 kilograms of sausage products each year. The result: An overweight population and cardiovascular disease. If some of the fat could be replaced with proteins derived from plants, every one would benefit......." lol

stuuudio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ghombo View Post
    Hello,

I have recently come across this "evening protein bread" made by some guy called Dr.Pape. Supposedly, it has around 28g of protein, 11g of fat, and almost no carbs. Now, if this were true, it would be the freakin best, but I'm a bit skeptical.

This is the link to a pdf with an explanation and some nutritional info about the product (with the ingredients and all):

So, what do you guys think?
    I use sth similar... its called Lowcarb/Highprotein Bread where I'm from, its a lil higher in fats, due to the seeds used and unbelievably high in protein by using some plantprotein powder, stupidly high in fiber aswell ! Totally recommend it. The texture is a little different though. Its either a lil rougher or a lil more moist and breaks faster then normal bread, but its a nice thing.
    You are an Instagram user? Hit me up @stuuudio (same for twitter) to follow me on my journey.

Daily posts/recipes/progress/motivation :)

nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Protein bread, love the idea. Texture, not so much.

I recently tried KOT pancakes, only available in France unfortunately, but my god is it delicious. I seriously hope they open up in the US.
    Super moist, chewy texture without any grains. 14-16g protein, 6g carb.

I can't link it yet, but it's kot . fr and it's in French - just use google translate.

The chocolate cereal is great too, not as great nutritional wise (15g protein, 14g carb) but it's so good to the point of addiction. I've snacked on an entire bag without realizing.
    Always on the go, no regrets.
    Currently jetsetting off to a different country every week.

My adventures in heels:
    http://nojennyno.blogspot.com

Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    Wheat protein (pretty sure that means gluten), Soy protein, Lupin protein. I'm rather unaware of what Lupin protein is and found few adequate answers in a quick google search. http://www.fraunhofer.de/en/press/re...-proteins.html is a slight explaination, that being sait it does contain wonderful brosceince.
    "On average, a German eats 31 kilograms of sausage products each year. The result: An overweight population and cardiovascular disease. If some of the fat could be replaced with proteins derived from plants, every one would benefit......." lol
    Yeah, true, the thing is filled with broscience. But that aside, the macros are what makes this bread so awesome.

Originally Posted by stuuudio View Post
    I use sth similar... its called Lowcarb/Highprotein Bread where I'm from, its a lil higher in fats, due to the seeds used and unbelievably high in protein by using some plantprotein powder, stupidly high in fiber aswell ! Totally recommend it. The texture is a little different though. Its either a lil rougher or a lil more moist and breaks faster then normal bread, but its a nice thing.

I tried the flat-bread kind today, and the texture beats even regular bread! It also solves the problem of getting in enough fibre. I'm really hoping the macros on this product are legit, 'cause if so, I'll make it a staple in my diet.

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post

I recently tried KOT pancakes, only available in France unfortunately, but my god is it delicious. I seriously hope they open up in the US.

I can't link it yet, but it's kot . fr and it's in French - just use google translate.

The chocolate cereal is great too, not as great nutritional wise (15g protein, 14g carb) but it's so good to the point of addiction. I've snacked on an entire bag without realizing.
    Wish we had more products like these in my country. It's hard to even find things like cereal with high fibre and natural peanut butter.

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    https://www.highproteinbread.com/ sells bread made out of whey protein and contains 28grams of protein per serving (carbs 12g). They also have a flat bread and bagels each with the same nutriotional value. The flat bread makes for a nice healthy home made pizza. I order it by the case load and keep it in the freezer.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    it does contain wonderful brosceince. ..."On average, a German eats 31 kilograms of sausage products each year. The result: An overweight population and cardiovascular disease."l
    Obesity in Europe

Fruit and vegetable consumption in Europe:

The plants make them fat.

lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post

http://store.lindora.com/index.php/h...ix-by-kot.html
    Part of the not eating like a retard crew (NELARC).

My lifting/notable eats log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137551483
    2/3/2013
    Final weigh in for contest 4/30/2013

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protein bread crew checking in.
    Been eating em everyday for lunch at work for the past year.
    Mine has 10g of protein, 6g of carbs in which 5g are fibers per slice.
    Feels good man.
    IG: @tuanlifts

Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A generous carbohyrate breakfast
    guarantees energy and warmth for the
    whole day. Four half rolls and a croissant
    or 3-4 slices of normal bread topped with
    nut cream, jam or also honey are important,
    as the body requires a basis for the day in
    order to get started and perform effeciently.
    Animal protein should be avided in the
    mornings.
    seems legit

Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    seems legit
    Disregard all the broscience in the article, and look at the ingredients and macros. On the surface it looks pretty amazing.