zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is L-Dopa/Mucuna addictive?

How did you feel when taking it?

As I understand,it converts to dopamine in the body?

I`m thinking of getting it for libido purposes.

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are better options for libido enhancement; but no, it's not addictive.
    Driven Sports

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    agreed on both accounts. L-Dopa can raise libido, but it's not what the compound is best known for.

If using L-Dopa, it's suggested to add 5-HTP in with it to ensure you do not deplete serotonin for too long.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You've started close to two dozen threads in the past 4 months about "libido boosters". Just give up.

zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I`m running out of options!

Most herbs are scams but some do work.

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    agreed on both accounts. L-Dopa can raise libido, but it's not what the compound is best known for.

If using L-Dopa, it's suggested to add 5-HTP in with it to ensure you do not deplete serotonin for too long.
    Thanks Vaughn!

Originally Posted by Sarcobium View Post
    You've started close to two dozen threads in the past 4 months about "libido boosters". Just give up.
    No,I will not.

pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zemzin View Post
    No,I will not.
    what have you used???? heavy dosing of macca root, divinil are some of ur cheaper ones.....test boosters such as activate xtreme, triazole, ape, bio forge, testabolan,

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    once Tropinol XP hits, you should be set. A huge dose of Icariin + Fadogia + Nitrates = boner city
    I got no strings on me

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    once Tropinol XP hits, you should be set. A huge dose of Icariin + Fadogia + Nitrates = boner city
    When is it going to be shipping from someplace on this planet?

We shipped to most retailers on Friday. I'm hoping its in stock most places by this Friday
    I got no strings on me

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No,I will not.
    you should look up the definition of insanity
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I`m running out of options!

Most herbs are scams but some do work.
    Have you talked to your doctor about this? That's a solid [first] option.

DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It can, however, increase the addictive potential of addicting substances.

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    you should look up the definition of insanity
    I looked up the definition of fraud,and there was your picture there beside.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Have you talked to your doctor about this? That's a solid [first] option.
    Yeah,I do have low test,did the whole thing with the doc but he would not give me TRT because I have a good sperm count and no ED.

Thanks man,fadogia was in fact my next choice.

Originally Posted by pa mma View Post
    what have you used???? heavy dosing of macca root, divinil are some of ur cheaper ones.....test boosters such as activate xtreme, triazole, ape, bio forge, testabolan,
    Heavy dosing of maca - no libido+got horribly depressed

Testopro- nothing (still got half a bottle if anyone wants this)

Horny Goat Weed(10% icariin) - nothing

Tribulus (unstandardized for protodioscin) - nothing

LJ100- good libido but not reliable

Damiana - taking now,nothing so far

Yohimbe-builds tolerance

DAA- inconclusive - Did two runs for 12 days,spaced 21 days apart,libido was massive.Now on 3rd run,already into day 5,nothing is happening,I do not understand.

Still haven`t tried:

fadogia

bulbine

muira puama

catuaba

forskolin

I have some catuaba and muira puama,
    and plan on getting a fadogia product-either Bioforge Pro Max phase 2 or Iforce Tropinol
    (If I can get reasonable shipping price off some site)

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Horny Goat Weed(10% icariin) - nothing
    You were likely not dosing it high enough, icariin is potent stuff man
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    You were likely not dosing it high enough, icariin is potent stuff man
    What did you feel from it?

I took 1000 mg-1500 mg for 10 days.

It was the Source Naturals HGW 10% icariin.

I still have 3/4 of the bottle left.

itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What did you feel from it?

I took 1000 mg-1500 mg for 10 days.

It was the Source Naturals HGW 10% icariin.

I still have 3/4 of the bottle left.
    Libido wise I'm good there so can't comment accurately but there's a significant difference once in action nomsayin? 100-150mg of icariin should be a solid enough dose.
    NSCA CSCS

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you actually tried lifting weights? Squatting, perhaps?
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    Have you actually tried lifting weights? Squatting, perhaps?
    off course,sure,I train very heavy! I do feel better after squats. I just can't be squatting every day.

Libido wise I'm good there so can't comment accurately but there's a significant difference once in action nomsayin? 100mg of icariin should be a solid enough dose.
    Aha,you mean wood quality.Will have to try before action.

off course,sure,I train very heavy! I do feel better after squats. I just can't be squatting every day.
    I think in general he meant lifting heavy, strenuous exercise does the body good

Aha,you mean wood quality.Will have to try before action.
    Might be a good Valentine's Day gift nomsayin? lol
    NSCA CSCS

DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Libido wise I'm good there so can't comment accurately but there's a significant difference once in action nomsayin? 100-150mg of icariin should be a solid enough dose.
    It's not all about the % icariin. HGW has estrogenic constituents that are present at higher concentrations in a lower % icariin extract, not to mention compounds that can disrupt sleep and libido (not organically, but psychogenically). Go for 40%+ icarrin or don't use it at all.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I believe this libido issue isn't one that is "physical", it's "mental."

Did your doctor say anything about depression?

Registered User adrenalin18stud's Avatar
    adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adrenalin18stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you do have depression dopamine supps like L-dopa and L-tyrosine can help, i take L-dopa but mainly for mental focus not for libido or depression.

Also don't go on anti-depressants, most of them can lower libido and can make it almost impossible to ejaculate, i know from experience.
    the more famous you get, its very important to keep your ego as low as possible.

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Check out drive from AppNut.
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"