rahmanali46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Need Help!! Sorry if I'm reposting a similar topic.

Hey guys, im 16, turning 17 in may 2013 and i currently way 185 lbs.
    I'm a Male, junior in high school, about 5'7-5'8 tall.

I have no idea how body fat and muscle building and all that confusing stuff works so I need help when trying to get my goal weight.
    I want to weigh around 150 lbs, with a good muscular build (not a muscleman type but like some pecks to get rid of my man boobs and abs or a lean stomach to get rid of the fat around my belly.).
    I am moving to a new house where i will have a treadmill but no weights so I can not to any weight training. Any suggestions as to how i can lose weight successfully?

Also, i dont know what foods to eat, but since i go to school, i have a limited breakfast. For breakfast, i have a granola bar, sometimes 2, and a glass of milk or water. I eat school lunch and it consists of spanish rice and grilled chicken with fat free chocolate milk and a fruit or vegetable. When i get home, i sometimes eat a sandwich or have some indian-paki food (my mom is indian so she cooks food from india and paki.)
    I need to know what foods to eat for breakfast and dinner, and what workouts i should do to help me lose my weight.
    Thanks guys!
    Sorry, once again, if I am posting a similar thread to ones already posted.

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Read the sticky threads. To lose fat you need to consume less calories than you expend. To facilitate this, it helps to track your food intake on a site like myfitnesspal. I realize this is harder if you don't prepare your own food, but you need to at least get an idea of how many calories you are taking in.

Cardio, like running on a treadmill, can help to increase your calorie deficit by burning extra calories, but the core of fat loss is diet.

At 16, though, you have a lot of growing left to do and your hormones are in the perfect position to put on muscle. Is there no way you can get access to weights? Buying a set of your own or getting a gym membership would be great for you. Your school might also have a weight room you can use. Lifting weights won't really help you lose fat, but it will help you look and feel better and make it easier to lose fat when the time comes.