magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

touch chest for close grip incline babrbell press?

DO you touch your chest with the bar when doing a close grip incline barbell press.? For me close grip is placing my hands where the knurling begins. I go below my chin ( about an inch from my chest). Its just feel comfortable that way. I do realize if I were to ever max out I would have to touch my chest for it to count.
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hokol is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You're just going to **** up your wrist when you go all the way down.

23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10) 23Akers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I never do because of the pain and discomfort.

maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000)
    maxing out on close grip incline bb press is not a good idea.
    I stop just shy of touching my chest, usually do it on smith - allows me to contract where I need to most using most weight.
    Sincerely,

8x IFBB Pro Wins
    5x Olympia Qualifications

T: @maiseu
    I: @maiseu
    F: www.********.com/antonantipovofficial
    E: inactive@techie.com