clmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Programme help!!

Hi, i am pretty new to all this but enjoy lifting weights and training, i go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week. I wouldn't say I'm over weight but I would like to lose10% body fat. Currently 24%.
    Here is my problem. I work as a post woman and therefore walk 9.5 miles 5 days a week carrying pretty heavy bags. I easily burn 1000 calories just from work before I hit the gym. I love to run and want to continue cardio but I also want to gain muscle and lose fat.
    I have hit a wall over the last few months and can't seem to shift anything. Currently 10st 3, 24% body fat. I know nutrition is my main problem. I eat generally very healthily, but perhaps not eating enough? I avg 1500 calories max per day ratio of 40:30:30 approx.
    do I need to increase what I'm eating? Or cut carbs? I'm really struggling and frustrated. If anyone has any suggestions or help then I would really appreciate it.

nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you been on the same diet/workout in the last few months? Try to change up a little to keep your body from getting used to routines and get metabolism going. Try to incorporate 'cheat days' once a week to reset your body's metabolism - you eat 500 extra calories that day, whatever you want.
    Always on the go, no regrets.
    Currently jetsetting off to a different country every week.

My adventures in heels:
    http://nojennyno.blogspot.com