juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Was this a bad choice ?

So there's this guy I know in school he calls me something I really dislike and always says it everytime he sees me so yesterday he said it right in front of my parents and they ask who's he calling that ... That really ticked me off.. So today I saw him with his friends and beat the fck out of him but stopped cause his friends were holding me back and saying " it's just a joke " was this a bad choice ?

PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mods please move to tmisc

xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xSnipeZx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not a bad choice. If someone talks chit and don't phuck off after you tell them to, doing what you did is justified.

Something similar happened to me in my first year of high school. A bunch of senior ****s thought it was funny to make fun of the biggest guy in first year (Didn't life back then, was part of a judo team).. After telling them to piss off, they didn't.. So I ended up escalating into a fight, against several of them. Even though the fight didn't last long, since there were teachers very close, the message was still sent across. ****s that usually pick on younger guys usually can't fight for chit.

I ended up getting suspended, and almost got the blame for it. I've also heard that they wanted to jump me. They weren't your regular school people, a bunch thugs who go on benefits after graduating school... They graduated a few years ago, and that's exactly where they are now. No progress in life, nothing.

Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steron99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your mistake all along was letting this guy know it bothered you,then he will keep it up if it gets a reaction,some people are like that.Tell yourself that you are just as good as,if not better than anyone else...and believe it.

juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) juvenz20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xSnipeZx View Post
    Not a bad choice. If someone talks chit and don't phuck off after you tell them to, doing what you did is justified.

Something similar happened to me in my first year of high school. A bunch of senior ****s thought it was funny to make fun of the biggest guy in first year (Didn't life back then, was part of a judo team).. After telling them to piss off, they didn't.. So I ended up escalating into a fight, against several of them. Even though the fight didn't last long, since there were teachers very close, the message was still sent across. ****s that usually pick on younger guys usually can't fight for chit.

I ended up getting suspended, and almost got the blame for it. I've also heard that they wanted to jump me. They weren't your regular school people, a bunch thugs who go on benefits after graduating school... They graduated a few years ago, and that's exactly where they are now. No progress in life, nothing.

This guy was exactly what you described a drug user , does nothing in school, a nobody for short so yea I feel really good.