Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rambophat View Post
    Everyone trash talks this diet n i did it to the tee n it worked unbelievably so try it or dont. Opinions are just that opinions. If u want sonething u gotta go get it. The guy who invented the wheel, every inventor was called retarted or idiot at some point. U never know if it works or not till u try it. I did mft28 exactly like greg said to n my health got much better i got 10.5 ibs of lean muscle added this month. Try it it works. Liquid breaks down faster thats all so quit bitchin everyone n just do it. Cause all u conplaining are obviously not n better shape than greg so do it.
    The funny thing about primitive spam like yours is that you know so little about basic physiology that you don't realize how silly your statement is.

In other news, you did not run a 1 minute mile barefoot uphill on a sandy beach.

whirleybird77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help?

I've been back and forth on whether or not to try this, even though I KNOW IT IS PROBABLY A TERRIBLE IDEA. I'm only bumping because I know someone in here is probably pretty knowledgeable. I work in door to door sales, so I need food while outdoors. The problem is there's no refrigeration available so it has to be something I can make without a microwave, won't go bad in 110 degree heat (I live in Arizona), and overall is healthy. I weigh 242 right now, and it's not a good 242. Can anybody help? Because the only thing I can think of is eating dry oatmeal and washing it down with a protein shake, which sounds gross af.
    You can't spell LEGenDArY without LEG DAY

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by whirleybird77 View Post
    I've been back and forth on whether or not to try this, even though I KNOW IT IS PROBABLY A TERRIBLE IDEA. I'm only bumping because I know someone in here is probably pretty knowledgeable. I work in door to door sales, so I need food while outdoors. The problem is there's no refrigeration available so it has to be something I can make without a microwave, won't go bad in 110 degree heat (I live in Arizona), and overall is healthy. I weigh 242 right now, and it's not a good 242. Can anybody help? Because the only thing I can think of is eating dry oatmeal and washing it down with a protein shake, which sounds gross af.
    If reading through this thread hasn't convinced you to remove the "probably" from your statement, above, have you not even thought of getting a cooler, and a couple of these things.....

....and then filling your cooler with steak and/or chicken sammiches, several pieces of fruit, some raw veggies, and a couple of 'emergency' protein bars?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

whirleybird77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That solves my entire problem. I've just been coming back to drenched food and melted ice. So you said steak, chicken sandwiches and raw veggies?
    You can't spell LEGenDArY without LEG DAY

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by whirleybird77 View Post
    That solves my entire problem. I've just been coming back to drenched food and melted ice. So you said steak, chicken sandwiches and raw veggies?
    Sure. Or anything else you like, can eat cold, and will provide you with adequate calories and macros.

I carried a Coleman cooler with me for the last 15 years I worked outside, until I retired.

Hungry, not even once.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

gmk3l3ut1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys sorry to bring that up again just I have a slightly different question that relates in some way with this program. So assuming that I'm going to use quality products containing protein, fibres, healthy fats, carbs and vitamins, would there be any harm effects if I switch totally to a liquid diet regarding digestive health? I've been thinking about it because it's convenient. Of course always hitting daily target on macros calories etc. Thanks in advance.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gmk3l3ut1s View Post
    Guys sorry to bring that up again just I have a slightly different question that relates in some way with this program. So assuming that I'm going to use quality products containing protein, fibres, healthy fats, carbs and vitamins, would there be any harm effects if I switch totally to a liquid diet regarding digestive health? I've been thinking about it because it's convenient. Of course always hitting daily target on macros calories etc. Thanks in advance.
    It would be pointless, stupid, very restrictive, and likely deficient in many nutrients.

You have time to eat, many people are far more busy than you but can get meals in.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

gmk3l3ut1s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    It would be pointless, stupid, very restrictive, and likely deficient in many nutrients.

You have time to eat, many people are far more busy than you but can get meals in.
    Thanks for your answer mate. I assume that digestion won't be affected.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gmk3l3ut1s View Post
    Thanks for your answer mate. I assume that digestion won't be affected.
    Would not be intelligent but do whatever you want.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

McQuaigmireX26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McQuaigmireX26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McQuaigmireX26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McQuaigmireX26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McQuaigmireX26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McQuaigmireX26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McQuaigmireX26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McQuaigmireX26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) McQuaigmireX26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is liquid dieting ok if it's a last resort?

Hey guys, this thread caught my attention. I'm currently on a liquid diet ( not by choice, I'm a chef and ya I know I'm surrounded by food all day but I work 16 hours a day, roughly 82 hours a week and just because I work with food doesn't mean I can eat when I need to due to busy service times and breaks are barely available throughout the day for me to eat properly). With that being said, I'm left with my shaker cups ready to go for either protein, BCAAS, vegetable drinks, supps like fish oils, multis, glutamine and a few others like fat burners and such. I would prefer to eat solid meals, not denying that but I just don't have the time throughout the day. I basically do my workout at the very end of my day which is hard after working for that long but I manage to do so because fitness is a passion for me as well as my job. Any thoughts on how I should approach my liquid diet throughout the day? I'm currently drinking 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight, and casein protein before bed time. Once again, I realise food is the best choice over this but I simply just can't make it work even though I work around food. It's sad lol, can't eat properly being surrounded by all this food and I work in a damn kitchen for **** sakes. Thanks for any input you guys provide, anything to help me with this is greatly appreciated.