Thread: Dirty Bulk

Location: Aberdeen, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dirty Bulk

Anyone done a "dirty" bulk, and what were the results like?

I don't seem to gain fat too easily so was thinking of trying it out.

Will rep good answers.
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.

Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing called dirty or clean.

It either pig out or eat out.

A bulk never has had good results, by eating excess calories 'Dirty bulk' as you call it. And it's way harder to get rid of the fat.
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrIJRn7YxsMBpaGT8GmhOQ

Www.instagram.com/rabiesthetix

"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.

andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrewf1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to just eat has much as I could to build muscle (KFC, McDonalds all of that junk!) before I got serious about bodybuilding. I always felt bloated and gained a lot of body fat but then I found my fitness pal app for my Iphone, I started counting all my macros and eating about 85% clean non junk foods. Let me tell you it makes you feel a lot more in control than dirty bulking for me I just piged out too much when I did that. Start using myfitness pal app and you'll get great results mate.
    BTW I don't gain fat easily either but if you dirty bulk the fat will slowly catch up on you so it's not a good idea IMO.
    My Stack - Reflex performance matrix, Centrum performance, creatine monohydrate sci-mx, Maximuscle promax shake.

I rep back!

livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) livingforlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rabie72 View Post
    Nothing called dirty or clean.

It either pig out or eat out.

A bulk never has had good results, by eating excess calories 'Dirty bulk' as you call it. And it's way harder to get rid of the fat.
    Thanks. Repped.

Was meaning "dirty" with regard to the type of foods, like junk food etc.

Is that still a bad idea, even if it only leads to a small caloric surplus?
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.

Originally Posted by andrewf1993 View Post
    I used to just eat has much as I could to build muscle (KFC, McDonalds all of that junk!) before I got serious about bodybuilding. I always felt bloated and gained a lot of body fat but then I found my fitness pal app for my Iphone, I started counting all my macros and eating about 85% clean non junk foods. Let me tell you it makes you feel a lot more in control than dirty bulking for me I just piged out too much when I did that. Start using myfitness pal app and you'll get great results mate.
    BTW I don't gain fat easily either but if you dirty bulk the fat will slowly catch up on you so it's not a good idea IMO.
    Cheers buddy, repped.
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.

Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm doing it right now and love it. Dirtiest foods 24/7 3500 calories a day. I'm starting to get some pudge on my stomach but my strength and muscle gains are incredibly worth it.
    *Neg Repped by *******s Crew*

Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cals in vs cals out

Originally Posted by Stenersonsize View Post
    I'm doing it right now and love it. Dirtiest foods 24/7 3500 calories a day. I'm starting to get some pudge on my stomach but my strength and muscle gains are incredibly worth it.
    Cheers for the input!
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.

Originally Posted by Aggrotech View Post
    cals in vs cals out
    So the type of food doesn't really matter?
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.

Failures lead to Success thatonedude_808's Avatar
    thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by livingforlean View Post
    No. Not at all. (In terms of body composition, not internal health)

Look up "IIFYM"

As long as you hit the NUMBERS, you are fine.

You will gain the same exact body results on mcdonalds, ice cream, etc instead of "nutritious" foods AS LONG as the macros are the same.

I am dieting on pizza, hot pockets, ice cream, and so forth.
    315b/405s/500d @ 168 bw (July-August 2013)

Goal by the end of the year: 335b/455s/525d @ 175 or below

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157114683

tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdlfctnn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by livingforlean View Post
    nope

Originally Posted by thatonedude_808 View Post
    No. Not at all. (In terms of body composition, not internal health)

Look up "IIFYM"

As long as you hit the NUMBERS, you are fine.

You will gain the same exact body results on mcdonalds, ice cream, etc instead of "nutritious" foods AS LONG as the macros are the same.

I am dieting on pizza, hot pockets, ice cream, and so forth.
    Nice, suits me! I'm a bit of a rookie to all this stuff haha!
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.

Originally Posted by tdlfctnn123 View Post
    nope
    Nice, cheers.
    Brb, bulking to 185.

5'11/6' Crew.