Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Latetowork will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Elite FTS experience at delivery?

Been lurking forever, decided to make an account to post.

I just ordered a collegiate rack and was sent the delivery agreement. Anyone have experience with their deliveries with their racks? Anything I should look out for when it arrives?

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read this thread, should answer your question.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...er+rack+review

Also you made a GREAT decision on which rack to buy.
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrForce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would highly suggest you get a friend or two to help you unload it. The UPS freight driver helped me unload mine, but yours may not be depending on who you get. Also be prepared to unbolt the whole rack to get it off the truck just in case. It weighs 750 lbs including the palette so getting it off the truck is not a trivial matter. I suggest getting a 3/4 inch socket with a ratchet and 3/4 inch wrench ahead of time so you are ready when it arrives. Once I had the pieces inside my house, I was able to reassemble it by myself.