Thread: dieting/carbs

Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gerard1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question dieting/carbs

I'm thinking about starting a new diet for my, keep in mind i want you to look at this as less of dieting and more in terms of adding on to my diet i have now, so like a supplement if you will to help me get what i dont get enough of and i would love some feedback, so as for a back ground im looking to bulk up, i dont have alot of money to spend on food and no where near the budget to eat 5-6 meals a day, i eat maybe 2 meals a day so this is what i was thinking, i want add alot more carbs on top of my diet to give me alittle extra, i have ibs so most carbs hurt my stomach so this is the food choice, i want to use rice as an carb boost, basically i want to scup at least 7 cups of rice in a plastic container for the week making sure i eat it all before that week is up on top of veggies, my plan is to break my work outs into a 5 day aweek workout route, and a 3 times a day split for abot 20 mins aday working full body and eating a bowl of rice and veggies after my workout, in total a 5 bowls of rice a day with veggies on top of my normal diet throughout the day and ending with chicken breast for dinner,... Any thoughts...

Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nijem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you saying that you'll have two meals a day, one being rice and veggies and one being a chicken breast or have a misunderstood the rest?

jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jnbrk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    read the stickies before you post a question brah