DylanG16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What's a good protien and how to put on muscle.

So I'm new to this web sit. I weigh 163 pound 10% body fat and I've been working out for 3 months and only put on a pound I need help on good protien and how to put on some muscle. Thanks

nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DylanG16 View Post
    So I'm new to this web sit. I weigh 163 pound 10% body fat and I've been working out for 3 months and only put on a pound I need help on good protien and how to put on some muscle. Thanks

Eat, diet is more important than working out. eat at a 500 calorie surplus from how many calories your body burns daily. as for which type of protein, it doesnt really matter

Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Make sure your nutrition fits your macros, are you looking to bulk, shred or what?

Originally Posted by nasenergy View Post
    Eat, diet is more important than working out. eat at a 500 calorie surplus from how many calories your body burns daily. as for which type of protein, it doesnt really matter

I've been takin mutant mass it has 1060 caps per serving and it's don't nothing I'm on a good diet I eat lots so idk what to do but hit the gym

Originally Posted by Musya View Post
    Make sure your nutrition fits your macros, are you looking to bulk, shred or what?
    I want lean muscle but idk how this all work do I have to bulk first or what?

nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nasenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been takin mutant mass it has 1060 caps per serving and it's don't nothing I'm on a good diet I eat lots so idk what to do but hit the gym
    make sure you are getting enough fats, carbs, and proteins as well. and if you arent gaining weight its because you arent eating enough or arent hitting the gym hard enough

notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500) notcameron is not very helpful. (-500)
    I get my protein from eating live cows while they're still walking around
    - Enjoys playing with my nutsack crew -

make sure you are getting enough fats, carbs, and proteins as well. and if you arent gaining weight its because you arent eating enough or arent hitting the gym hard enough
    I eat lots of meats lots or good carbs good food and when I go to gym I bench and curl heavy where I can only do 10 reps 5 sets. Is there anything I can take to help me gain muscle lean muscle.

Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Musya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat lots of meats lots or good carbs good food and when I go to gym I bench and curl heavy where I can only do 10 reps 5 sets. Is there anything I can take to help me gain muscle lean muscle.
    Try switching up your routine to something different like 3x6 that is a good rep range for muscle building. For lean mass get a whey protein i would suggest something you enjoy drinking. I bought myself syntha 6 taste is 10/10 no fat just protein.

edit: already answered

Originally Posted by Musya View Post
    Try switching up your routine to something different like 3x6 that is a good rep range for muscle building. For lean mass get a whey protein i would suggest something you enjoy drinking. I bought myself syntha 6 taste is 10/10 no fat just protein.
    I've heard of that whey protien just wanted to ask people how it is first. And is there any supplement than I can get?

I've heard of that whey protien just wanted to ask people how it is first. And is there any supplement than I can get?
    There is no supp that would do the work for you

There is no supp that would do the work for you
    I ment is there an sup that I can take to help give me a pump like a pre work out sup

danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) danmanxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gallon of milk a day... If you're really needing the calories add heavy whipping cream... Cheap and effective method I use to gain 3-5lbs a week. Added 50 lbs to my squat in a month too. Lawl
    --BuLKinG--

Current stack:
    Source Natural's Life Force
    NOW Ultra Omega-3
    Controlled Lab's Green Magnitude (Electric Lemonade)
    Controlled Lab's White Flood (Electric Lemonade)

dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the best protein support and this is my review

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    read the stickies

any whey protein isolate is good,
    ^ Syntha-6 is great too. It tastes amazing.

but the type of protein best for you depends on your goals

Originally Posted by dstat19 View Post
    the best protein support and this is my review
    Thanks

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    read the stickies

any whey protein isolate is good,
    ^ Syntha-6 is great too. It tastes amazing.

but the type of protein best for you depends on your goals
    I wanna get lean muscle and is there any pre work out sup to give me a extra pump an whats a good creatine?

dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dstat19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks
    no prob. You might cream when you first taste it

Originally Posted by dstat19 View Post
    no prob. You might cream when you first taste it
    Def have to try that protien

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wanna get lean muscle and is there any pre work out sup to give me a extra pump an whats a good creatine?
    The appropriate protein is dependent on the rest of your diet.

Read the stickies in Nutrition section to learn about calories & macros