RxCky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can this be used for both bench press + squats?

://fitnessequipmentperth.com.au/weight-benches/374-marcy-iron-grip-olympic-weight-bench-squat-system.html
    ^^ add http before the :
    I can’t post links yet until I hit 50 posts...

Can this be used for both bench press + squats? I’m trying to get into starters strength (ripptoe) and I need something to be able to do both bench press and squats. Doesn’t need to have a spotter because I have a friend every time I workout to spot.

The deal says $150, is it a good deal/too good to be true? (craigslist)

BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigRees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like you can chuck a bar on the back of it and be alright. For 150 it's a decent deal, but these things are usually kind of flimsy, especially when you load a fair bit of weight on. I'd look at getting a squat rack tho, IMO.
    Hope this helped dude
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL BODYBUILDING.COM PLATINUM ACCOUNT
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RxCky View Post
    http://fitnessequipmentperth.com.au/...at-system.html

Can this be used for both bench press + squats? I’m trying to get into starters strength (ripptoe) and I need something to be able to do both bench press and squats. Doesn’t need to have a spotter because I have a friend every time I workout to spot.

The deal says $150, is it a good deal/too good to be true? (craigslist)
    Here's a photo:

It's not really the ideal piece of equipment to get for Starting Strength. One end of it is cluttered with all kinds of junk that you don't need. I would guess that the bench in the flat position will be too high. The squat rack supports do not appear to be adjustable, though it might work okay if you're the right height.

I think you should look for something else.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14