brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face ****nabolic Muscle Maximizer type programs...

I keep seeing these.... ****nabolic Muscle Maximizer type programs, Anabolic Cooking. Does anyone know anything about them?
    I need help with my diet and understanding macros, would love to get out of this Plato and start seeing results I feel like I'm eating good and get plenty of training and exercise but want more!

If I have to pay someone to customize my diet I will I just want results!

Cheers!
    -B

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As long as you are eating in a caloric surplus (and getting a minimum amount of protein) you will be anabolic. Couple that with a good program lifting heavy and intensely, you should gain muscle (and any accompanying fat).

There is a thread in the main forum entitled something like "where to begin" that is very helpful (would link ya to it but I'm on iPhone app).
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigie25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    As long as you are eating in a caloric surplus (and getting a minimum amount of protein) you will be anabolic. Couple that with a good program lifting heavy and intensely, you should gain muscle (and any accompanying fat).

There is a thread in the main forum entitled something like "where to begin" that is very helpful (would link ya to it but I'm on iPhone app).

Thanks!