TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation Fitness First Parramatta (GTFIH)

I think this is the right category.

Writing this thread as any others relating to Fitness First in Parra are years old.

I am fed up with Goodlife Health clubs and their dirty culture and broken machines.

I went into F/F in Parra yesterday and the place looks pretty nice. It's pretty big for a gym (not the biggest) and has huge individual areas. (see pic below)
    I did get Bertstared when checking out the lockers, but it seemed ok everywhere. I didnt go during peak so I would need to know what times its packed.

Online it says $35 a fortnight for the single gym membership, however I wonder if they still barter?
    Any more info on parra Fitness First?

Also considering Golds Gym at parra, but theyre expensive and not that big.
    Do they even have sauna, etc rooms?

Fitness First's cardio room that I will never use anyway.

"lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump
    "lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

Final bump.

THlCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THlCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THlCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THlCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THlCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THlCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THlCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THlCKY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just refuse to pay any startup/joining/admin fee

Originally Posted by THlCKY View Post
    Just refuse to pay any startup/joining/admin fee
    Yeah would do but wanna get fees lower too. Anyone know if you can barter fees at golds in parra?
    They're like $19 a week