Thread: ECA stack help

Rhenna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ECA stack help

I don't know what brand of ephedra is the best or even caffeine.
    I'm also confused at the relevance that aspirin has in the stack.
    Thanks guys.

xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    from what i know it doesnt make a diffrence what brand. i get the pure ephedrine hcl tabs and straight caffeine tabs which u can get anywhere. and no need to use aspirin. straight E C thats it.

heres a good site with info on dosing etc. good luck

http://www.hotnfit.com/fat_loss/ecstack.html

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ephedrine HCl is Ephedrine HCl and Caffeine is Caffeine.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aside from aspirin's cardioprotective benefits, it's AMPK-promoting activity can potentiate the effects of EC.

Originally Posted by NO HYPE
    Aspirin facilitates endothelial prostacyclin production/localized vasodilation ect. via the blockade of platelet thromboxane a2 production. The downregulation of thromboxane-induced vasoconstriction is important in the context of increased oxygen demands accompanied by ephedrine supplementation.

Increased HR/contractility & prolonged QTc intervals aside, the literature has demonstrated that prolonged beta-1 receptor stimulation and/or elevated catecholamine release can lead to an ischemic state, thus resulting in an oxygen supply-and-demand imbalance.

Additionally, a concomitant elevation in body temperature can lead to an increase in metabolic rate thereby exacerbating the degree of potential ischemia. A short-term oxygen supply & demand imbalance is not likely detrimental to healthy individuals however, in the context of an unknown pre-existing ischemic injury and/or long-term use, the addition of aspirin would circumvent the risk for myocardial ischemia.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    Ephedrine HCl is Ephedrine HCl and Caffeine is Caffeine.
    Pretty much this
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You want ephedrine not ephedra. Don't start the stack until you are confident with what you're doing.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thenewtaylor View Post
    You want ephedrine not ephedra. Don't start the stack until you are confident with what you're doing.
    Good catch on the ephedra.

I'm gonna try opening my eyes, the next time I read.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

TrenBarber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrenBarber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hoodia Extract for me was better than the eca stack. just sayin. and legal.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrenBarber View Post
    lol, just lol
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenewtaylor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrenBarber View Post
    a good diet worked better for me and was cheaper than both of those options. just sayin. and also legal.

TrenBarber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrenBarber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    a good diet worked better for me and was cheaper than both of those options. just sayin. and also legal.
    If I had the green - I'd rep you. Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ephedrine is legal. A good diet combined with EC will always trump a good diet alone.

Just sayin.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Ephedrine is legal. A good diet combined with EC will always trump a good diet alone.

Just sayin.
    I can't disagree with that